SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:51 pm

^^^Agree. I believe Jo is with BBJ. ;) Becca is with friends and that one tweet has been around for awhile. Time will tell with these two but looks like things are going well.. jmho I have a feeling they are making their own fireworks. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:52 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:the hour is about another tweet. it is to show that the retweet was made after that one.

I checked becca twitter and she was definitely not her usual the last 2 days. IMO
Check Becca's snapchat. She's been riding around/having sleepovers with Caroline, Tanya, and Lindsay all weekend. Nothing of JoJo.

ok. thank you for the precision about snapchat.
did it look like a party or 4? or more? Smiley
Just those few girls.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:19 pm

I think if she picked him, their story is already over. But maybe we will see a Jillian/Ed #2. But I would not put 1c on this option.

Jojo said on interview that watching last season with ben helped her to understand and she said that she is doing the same with her season. She immediately added that she loves to watch the men since she did not see it firsthand.

IMO it was a clear message that she is watching her season to understand and maybe heal. But maybe it is to heal the break up with her #2 that 'she loved'?

I fear if she picks Jordan that Jojo will be the doormat of the couple. Not a nice picture in my mind for an healthy relationship IMO

But I am still rooting for Luke even if I am in the minority because what I see on my TV right now between them, I like it very much. That would be, FOR ME, the logical romantic choice.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Only Jojo knew how she felt about her guys, her choice reflect who she had the strongest relationship with in terms of physical attraction, romance and compatibility.

I hope she is happy with her choice and wish they are able to enjoy their relationship or showmance post show for however long it last.

Who knows they may be in it for the long haul if both of them have mutual love and respect for each other, regardless of the negative media about Jordan, I hope his player days are behind him. It doesn't matter if he went on for fame or fortune, they all tend to enjoy the fame some more than others.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:40 pm

I don't know why they would be over, we see a very happy JoJo, and while she may be a good actress I can't see her being thrilled if her engagement ended before her season finished airing.

There is no proof of Jordan actually being back on Raya, just someone whose friend told them something. I don't care if the darn thing is fight club, bring us proof or STFU, IMO. I don't think Jordan is a prince, but we are in the piling on stage of the game here, you can say anything you want about anybody with a douche like RS and proof is never there because he protects their confidentiality, like he is a real journalist, please.

I imagine Jordan has been a hound dog to women in the past and took what was freely given, and probably did cheat be it everything but or whatever. But that was in the past. I am not buying anonymous women who he supposedly left right before the show or contact right after. The ones accusing Grant have been brave enough to put their faces to their claims, Jordan's accusers just want to be anonymous? Sorry, not buying it.

I give him and JoJo the same chance as most of these people. Will they be short term like Jef and Emily, mid term like Ali and Roberto or all the way like Jash? I have no idea, but for now he is probably her choice and JoJo is an adult female who is allowed to make her own choices and live with them just like the rest of us. And she seems strong enough to handle it if it doesn't work out, but you know what, maybe just maybe it can. So good for JoJo.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Favouriting tweets within minutes of Jordan on this long US holiday weekend, doesn't sound like she's healing from anything.

They are locked up for several days. Eventually you're going to check your SM after watching movies, swimming, eating, and whatever. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm

In my opinion, everyone is using twitter, instagram, snapchat. This is the generation where everyone is using their cellular if they have a free minute, even whey they are in a restaurant having a nice diner, we can see cellular on the table just ready to jump on any bip or text.

it is definitely another piece in favor jordan that they liked a couple of time some different tweet around the same time, IMO

This said, 2 full months went by since the finale... full of nasty tabloids.. RAYA drama (we still do not have the firm proof that jordan deleted his profile as far as I know). Even few days ago it was all about jordan using the show for his new job on tabloids....IMO

it is IMO, enough time for a woman to realize that what she saw as genuine during the taping may have not been the reality and knowing that it is a great motive to heal much much faster and be happy she dodged a bullet... IMO

So, I THINK, that seeing jojo happy today is great because it means that no matter the status she is now, including single or engaged, it means she is happy.

Just my opinion here, as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:06 pm

GA not going to quote your entire post but this word made me laugh :

"Whatever"
cantstopl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 pm

The Instas Jo is fav'ing are pointing to a happy and content girl at the moment imo. All about love and finding a guy that understands her and whatever else. No strife or breakup at this point from what I see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:24 pm

When there was trouble in paradise with past couples, there were signs of it (their actions, attitudes and SM) rumors and even some here getting inside info.  It is always up to each to evaluate and decide if the info is worth merit and true or just something to note and wait for more info.

Yes, some of Jojo's likes have been inspirational quotes but they seem positive and happy. They don't remind me of Emily's during the 1F disaster that to me spelled out the end of JEM was near.

Personally, I've seen nothing to think that she's not still with her F1. SM always ends up being a tell on what's going on, how they're feeling and when they're together.  And IMO, the quotes they've liked, disappearing at the same time, being spotted while traveling at the same time, in the same directions (to and from) and just her flat out obvious interest in him on the show, show me that it is Jordan.  He maybe a BBJ, but he's her BBJ, as long as she wants him and they're willing to put in the effort to try to make it work.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:28 pm

LB - "he's her BBJ"

awwww

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:30 pm

LB you just have a way of getting to the heart and soul of 
the matter. And I believe you!! Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl