SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Jordan's brother Luke is in Nashville hanging out with two of Jordan's best friends for the 4th per Instagram. IMO, if Jordan wasn't on a SHV, I would bet he would be there with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:38 pm

There's literally no one else Jo can be with right now other than BBJ: all the other guys have been spotted out and about this weekend. Only Jo and BBJ are missing. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:GA not going to quote your entire post but this word made me laugh :

"Whatever"
cantstopl

I am was a good Catholic girl.  That was the only word I could think of at the time. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 2498057887

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's brother Luke is in Nashville hanging out with two of Jordan's best friends for the 4th per Instagram. IMO, if Jordan wasn't on a SHV, I would bet he would be there with them.

Great catch @Ash2214. yes I totally agree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:58 pm

I didn't notice any activity with them on SM since yesterday afternoon and JoJo just liked some post on Insta and Jordan did as well about 20 mins ago. So I think it's likely they are together this weekend.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for keeping tabs @everly !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:06 pm

I think there is little doubt left that Jordan is F1 and they are together this weekend. All the guys have been accounted for except Jordan, and that is pretty telling.

HEA, I don't want Luke to be with JoJo. I want Luke to be the next bachelor. I think at this time, trying to link luke to F1 is like putting a square peg in a round hole. It just doesn't fit.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:09 pm

I agree with the majority that JoJo looks happy and is happy. I think she is still with Jordan, also.  I haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise..

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:11 pm

There were so many former couples which sleuthers were able to find bits of info that indicated there was trouble in paradise before the media picked it up. Not only during airing, but even months and months after.

IMO The pudding is in the sleuth. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Yep, we will know via sm if there's trouble in paradise, there is zero doubt in my mind that sm always, always tells the story. So far BBJ and Jo are just fine imo. Personally, I'm very interested to follow them post show and excited to see what happens.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm going to have Bach withdrawals tonight. :Nod: That said, I am excited to see how this season plays out and also to follow Jordan and JoJo post-show, assuming he is F1. :gotcha: I'm also excited to see if Luke gets the gig. I wouldn't mind watching a season of him! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Alanna wrote:Yep, we will know via sm if there's trouble in paradise, there is zero doubt in my mind that sm always, always tells the story. So far BBJ and Jo are just fine imo. Personally, I'm very interested to follow them post show and excited to see what happens.

I want to follow you around the boards, and although I love your posts, it's mainly because your avi is just gorgeous. The photo could have been a painting by a famous artist. Best.Dress.Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:48 pm

BKay wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yep, we will know via sm if there's trouble in paradise, there is zero doubt in my mind that sm always, always tells the story. So far BBJ and Jo are just fine imo. Personally, I'm very interested to follow them post show and excited to see what happens.

I want to follow you around the boards, and although I love your posts, it's mainly because your avi is just gorgeous. The photo could have been a painting by a famous artist. Best.Dress.Ever.
Haha thanks on both accounts!! That girl in that dress is perfection.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl