SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:01 am

Jojo on the cover at the top. Look how she list the order of the F4 giggling

People Magazine ✔️ @people
Meet this week’s cover stars: How These real women lost 100 lbs. http://peoplem.ag/NQOGtHN

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 07_25_2016_noupc

It's not every day that a woman has multiple men professing their love to her – unless that woman is JoJo Fletcher.

The Bachelorette star opens up to PEOPLE in this week's issue about the pros and cons of having multiple men say those three little words to her – and it's not as simple as fans may think.

"It's so crazy," she says. "Watching it takes me back to each moment. I remember exactly how I was feeling. But the kissing makes me cringe! There are certain makeout scenes with the music and the up-close sound effects, and it's like, 'Oh man, my father is watching!' "

"Each date got so much more serious," Fletcher admits. "Jordan [Rodgers] tells me he loves me; Robby [Hayes] tells me he's in love with me; Chase [McNary] tells me he wants to spend his life with me. It's all such big stuff. It's very exciting but also overwhelming."

The downside of finding love on television? Having to say goodbye to some truly great guys on the show.

"Those are the hardest moments," she says. "Those are my friends, people I care about. Even when I knew it wasn't a forever relationship, saying goodbye was horrible."

There was one particular guy who did leave an emotional mark on Fletcher, but he just wasn't the right fit.

"Alex [Woytkiw] was telling me how he was feeling, saying things that would make any girl happy to hear," she says of one of the two men she sent home on Monday's episode. "It was tough. It sucks."

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 am

ElonM wrote:Jojo on the cover at the top. Look how she list the order of the F4 giggling

People Magazine ✔️ @people
Meet this week’s cover stars: How These real women lost 100 lbs. http://peoplem.ag/NQOGtHN

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 07_25_2016_noupc

It's not every day that a woman has multiple men professing their love to her – unless that woman is JoJo Fletcher.

The Bachelorette star opens up to PEOPLE in this week's issue about the pros and cons of having multiple men say those three little words to her – and it's not as simple as fans may think.

"It's so crazy," she says. "Watching it takes me back to each moment. I remember exactly how I was feeling. But the kissing makes me cringe! There are certain makeout scenes with the music and the up-close sound effects, and it's like, 'Oh man, my father is watching!' "

"Each date got so much more serious," Fletcher admits. "Jordan [Rodgers] tells me he loves me; Robby [Hayes] tells me he's in love with me; Chase [McNary] tells me he wants to spend his life with me. It's all such big stuff. It's very exciting but also overwhelming."

The downside of finding love on television? Having to say goodbye to some truly great guys on the show.

"Those are the hardest moments," she says. "Those are my friends, people I care about. Even when I knew it wasn't a forever relationship, saying goodbye was horrible."

There was one particular guy who did leave an emotional mark on Fletcher, but he just wasn't the right fit.

"Alex [Woytkiw] was telling me how he was feeling, saying things that would make any girl happy to hear," she says of one of the two men she sent home on Monday's episode. "It was tough. It sucks."

"There was one particular guy who did leave an emotional mark on Fletcher, but he just wasn't the right fit. "

Could this be about Luke.? If so then I don't think he left on his own. He probably wanted to have a last minute conversation before she handed out the roses. Could be he felt she wasn't on the same page after htd

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:03 am

she is talking about Alex about not the right fit. IMO
and so far Luke did not make his ILY romantic declaration so IMO it was normal that she could not talk about it.
I do not see that Luke is not an option. I am seeing he is conveniently forgotten for now.
I keep forgetting... which tabloid is close to abc?

Just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:13 am

imo I don't think that statement is about Alex...she didn't have that much emotional attachment to Alex. She was more upset and actually cried tears with sending James home. So it could be about James but the article is more about her f4 so I tend to think she may be referencing Luke here without mentioning his name. 

People and us weekly are the mouth piece of the show and have behind the scenes insights

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:52 am

She named her F3, according to spoilers.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:15 pm

^^^^ I actually like Chase and can see the connection she has with him. Yes it does not have the explosive passion she has with BBJ, but more of a friendship/attraction. I do wonder if Luke is the bachelor or if Chase is in the running too???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:30 pm

I would love for any of the last 3 eliminated to be the bachelor. They are all 3 different types but I like all of them.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Well the tabloid's title is: how I feel about the final four guys.
Is it the full article above or only an extract?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Not sure where to post this question but if the Men Tell All is filming this weekend does that mean that Luke and Chase should be there? Also if it's a safe house visit should the only person not in the area be Robby?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:59 pm

casjacknick wrote:Not sure where to post this question but if the Men Tell All is filming this weekend does that mean that Luke and Chase should be there? Also if it's a safe house visit should the only person not in the area be Robby?

Yes, if we assume that JoJo and Jordan's safe house is in LA.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:Not sure where to post this question but if the Men Tell All is filming this weekend does that mean that Luke and Chase should be there? Also if it's a safe house visit should the only person not in the area be Robby?

Yes. Exactly. I bet we hear or see something on SM. Robby if final 2 will definitely not be there. There is usually a SH visit so will be watching BBJ's feet. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 pm

I live in San Diego county and should have tried to get tickets to the taping of MTA. Dang! I always regret not doing it every season. I might not be able to reveal what I learned there but at least I would know who showed up and who didn't.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl