SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:46 am

^^Love to hear the stories of the posters who went to the events and gave the feedback to the forum.  Wasn't it Cupcake (?) who had an "in" and gave us feedback after the event to include confirming it was Emily who Brad chose and the dress she was wearing?  We were waiting around the forum late that night for her reports.  Fun times!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 am

Heck, we have had many members from various forums in attendance and some made phone calls to other members telling them the nitty gritty. 
We had codes on Fort going back to PLo's season and prior. 
If there is a will(to leak), there is a way.cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:49 am

Aww I wasn't on the boards then, but you guys are making me a tad nostalgic for the "old days" without spoilers and social media ruining everything.

I was so sure Trista was going to pick Charlie, and I was so heartbroken for my gentle, kind hearted, hot fireman. When Charlie stepped out of that limo first, my roommates and I (I was in college) literally leapt up and started screaming! Haha. Fun times.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 am

Love it too MD.

Jillians ATFR also had a leak and the person told us the color of dress she wore  (white). Most couldn't believe she picked Ed since Reid by not being at the MTA was still game.
Good times.
That was all before SM was leaking everything !

Before RS ruined everything laugh out loud.

I remember asking folks on the boards why they were so hell bent on believing him and they said it was because in the old days, they were so broken up when their pick (thanks to magical editing) was not the f1 that they did not want to go through that again. Hence the need for spoilers.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:55 am

I wish we had a thread dedicated to sleuthing stories and traditions before SM and RS was involved.  The "real" spoilers and sleuthing of screen caps was so much fun and exciting for the forum members.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:Dallas is a wonderful city. I don't see JoJo moving from family. JMO

Thank you for saying this about our broken-hearted city right now, Kasha, especially after the way "we" here have had to deal with such a horrible tragedy.  But, there is a lot more good here than bad.

Now, as far as the possibility of Jordan moving here, rather than JoJo moving to CA.  Let me just say this.  Texas is a dream location for anyone who is interested in a career in broadcasting.  We love our sports here in Texas.  This state provides some sort of sports coverage all year around.  And, Jordan would be in close proximity to that SEC job that he supposedly has been offered.  College Station, TX, where the Aggies are is just a short drive from Dallas as well.

And, the Dallas Cowboys are about to go to California to start their training, and there will be hundreds of people there to watch them practice.  If Jordan could get his foot in the door and get some kind of sports related job in this area, I believe that he would love it here.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:30 am

IMO they would have a very hard time moving away from Dallas and Jojos family. Just from what I have observed about her family dynamic.

and it's good to hear that there is a lot of sports related activities that he could become a part of. thanks longhornfan. IMO they are waiting for the end to reveal.
his new job if true, probably had some precondition to not making any formal announcement till then.
Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:34 am

All I hope is that her brother, Ben Patton, who seems so picky, will "approve" of whoever she chooses. He sure tried to make mincemeat out of Ben Higgins. For someone who had a not so wonderful experience on reality TV (Ready for Love), it is like he was the pot calling the kettle black. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:42 am

That actually could be funny if they went all drama again. 
This show is about 2 steps away from the ridiculous drama on some of the telenovelas. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:55 am

I'd be more scared of Matt Patton.. He was not playing around on that HTD laugh out loud Those two are probably going to cause a scene (on some level) again. JoJo is obviously their princess. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:All I hope is that her brother, Ben Patton, who seems so picky, will "approve" of whoever she chooses.  He sure tried to make mincemeat out of Ben Higgins.  For someone who had a not so wonderful experience on reality TV (Ready for Love), it is like he was the pot calling the kettle black.  JMHO.

Of the two, I thought Matt was the tougher sell. But seriously, if they had such major problems with Ben freaking Higgins, but are all for Jordan Raya Rodgers, well, I question their judgment. laugh out loud

I fully expect JoJo's mom "but you are beautiful! *drink*" to love Jordan.

I'm sure they all want to be supportive of JoJo and her choice, and I'm sure they are all hoping like crazy for the best. As they should. I don't think the brothers will give us drama this time - they will probably be TV redeemed.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:IMO they would have a very hard time moving away from Dallas and Jojos family. Just from what I have observed about her family dynamic.

and it's good to hear that there is a lot of sports related activities that he could become a part of. thanks longhornfan. IMO they are waiting for the end to reveal.
his new job if true, probably had some precondition to not making any formal announcement till then.
Jmo.

We just recently had a nice-looking young man take over for one of our sportscasters on our ABC television station after he retired.  He had spent many, many years on the job.  That young man came here from the Northeast for that very reason - "sports" is king in Texas.  You wouldn't believe just how much coverage the high schools ALONE get for their football programs.  Some of the high schools programs here are better than many at the college ranks - in winning percentages.  And, we have major colleges close by and professional sports like football, ice hockey, basketball, baseball, soccer - plus minor league baseball farm teams.

So, there is a lot of opportunity here for Jordan, if he wants to get into broadcasting, but there are also coaching jobs available as well.  Many high school coaches here have gone on to bigger and better things after having successful coaching positions at the high school level.

So, it will be interesting to see what is in store for this couple afterwards.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl