SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:20 am

shaughnessyb wrote:She deleted everything about Luke. Both tweets.

Not surprising. I knew there would be leaks and thanks to everyone who brought the evidence over before it was deleted. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:24 am

chinita ‏@smileyche28 15m15 minutes ago

I'm so excited for Men Tell All, it seems #TheBachelorette men are enjoying the reunion! @james_mccoy_t @real_alexyq @mrcbishop @WellsAdams

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:21 am

So someone who had signed a confidentiality agreement tweets out 2 times in reference to Luke???  And after I am sure they were reminded of these things right before the show?  And this is normal?  

I have heard she took them down, but they were already out there and tons of people saw them.

Last edited by Frymama on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:38 am

^^^^Happens...not surprising. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:21 am

Anyone saw Vinny's snaps? There's a girl who looks like Jojo but I doubt Jojo will hang out with them after party but I swear it looks like Jojo. I'm confused laugh out loud
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:44 am

sosleepy wrote:^^ I think San Diego was Ali's compromise for Roberto. She wanted actual LA, but maybe knew the track record for LA couples on this show is dismal, and it's not a lifestyle Roberto wanted. The commute to and from Los Angeles really got to her. A huge drain.

Roberto was set up in San Diego by State Farm after being an agent on the East Coast. He left State Farm to go with Farmers Insurance and then returned to State Farm. He is now a State Farm agent in Colorado. He must be an excellent agent; State Farm is a very conservative company and most agents cannot move around like that without the "blessing" of corporate. (I worked for State Farm agents for 20+ years; you get to know the ins and outs.)
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:11 am

VV01 wrote:Anyone saw Vinny's snaps? There's a girl who looks like Jojo but I doubt Jojo will hang out with them after party but I swear it looks like Jojo. I'm confused laugh out loud

looks a little like her, but not her IMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Screen15
My SC

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 am

I also don't think that's Jojo.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:50 am

Hopefully JoJo was fine at men tell all. She faved Stasi's tweet about going Amanda Bynes crazy in 2013 laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:32 am

VV01 wrote:Anyone saw Vinny's snaps? There's a girl who looks like Jojo but I doubt Jojo will hang out with them after party but I swear it looks like Jojo. I'm confused laugh out loud

Could it be Robbys EX hanging on to Chad? Some say she and JOjo resemble each other.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 am

Frymama wrote:So someone who had signed a confidentiality agreement tweets out 2 times in reference to Luke???  And after I am sure they were reminded of these things right before the show?  And this is normal?  

I have heard she took them down, but they were already out there and tons of people saw them.
Yes, as others have stated this is normal. It used to be much more contained, but even before sm things were leaked. 
Years ago, I got info a day later from someone who had been to the Deanna's MTN. The audience was shocked and boo'ed when she picked Jesse C and not Jason.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:38 am

We had a member on the boards, FORT at that time who attended Matt Grants season WTA and gave us a hint of who was eliminated ( Amanda) by referencing a flower. Each of the f3 had flowers labeled by the board, much like this seasons guys (by themselves) laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl