SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Find a way to get snap chat if you can so you can hear his voice, his Southern drawl is really pronounced which makes him funnier because you don't hear it on the show like this.  

I was wondering if all of his band gigs are in Texas and he stays in Nashville for songwriting collaboration mostly.  He did play in the bar with James but it was not with a back-up band.  Just speculating.

you did?
I am following lukepellforbachelor on twitter and IG and they are sharing pretty much live so I am good including the snapchats
I tried to install it on my android but not working boo

yes. I was wondering the same thing. I have seen an IG that his recent song : she brings me back, was written with his friend Brendon (with the 2 kids). I like it a lot as well as steel. I think you are right, I think he does the gig while in austin but maybe more promoting or such in Nashville?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:17 pm

HEA wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped he was at River Oaks gym - there is one in Houston, then he walks into a tennis arena which I first I thought was a stage.  He says "anyone play tennis, I suck at tennis" cantstopl  

That was 7 hours ago so apparently he played for someone's wedding today?  Wonder if he was solo or his band was with him.

I truly love that we see a lot of his sense of humor. he IS funny!
I wish they would have shown more of his sense of humor and personality on the show - I think it all ended up on the editing floor.  He is really very funny and I imagine fun to be around.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:13 am

SLA44 wrote:
HEA wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped he was at River Oaks gym - there is one in Houston, then he walks into a tennis arena which I first I thought was a stage.  He says "anyone play tennis, I suck at tennis" cantstopl  

That was 7 hours ago so apparently he played for someone's wedding today?  Wonder if he was solo or his band was with him.

I truly love that we see a lot of his sense of humor. he IS funny!
I wish they would have shown more of his sense of humor and personality on the show - I think it all ended up on the editing floor.  He is really very funny and I imagine fun to be around.

yes me too
i think he cracks joke out of the blue and he is very witty. LUV HIM! :rosiecolored :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:25 am

Me too! The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1377737533   beatingheart

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:09 am

I read this today - it was more in relation to Luke being the next Bachelor ... "With Luke, the show has someone who is their Old Reliable. He’s got a charming personality, good looks, and hails from the South. He has that small-town charm of recent Bachelor Ben Higgins coupled with the likability of someone like a Sean Lowe. He’s also fought for our country. We don’t know if anyone has ever checked off as many boxes as this guy". Honestly IMO why wouldn't JoJo pick him. She said she wanted someone like Ben H. I guess Jojo just doesn't have the right feeling with him and maybe his lifestyle is not to her liking. I am a bit in awe of Luke but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Not feeling too confident about him being F1 though from what I've been reading sad

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:39 am

IMO, I  prefer this fan thread positive and fun right?
Personally, I prefer to share relationship possibilities in the sleuthing thread.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:49 am

well that sucks... lukepellforbachelor instragram is now private
I cannot have my daily dose of yummy luke Upset

»--

I think he is back in Texas today

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Texas10
Luke INSTAGRAM

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Puesto10
GOOGLE

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Hooked wrote:I read this today - it was more in relation to Luke being the next Bachelor ... "With Luke, the show has someone who is their Old Reliable. He’s got a charming personality, good looks, and hails from the South. He has that small-town charm of recent Bachelor Ben Higgins coupled with the likability of someone like a Sean Lowe. He’s also fought for our country. We don’t know if anyone has ever checked off as many boxes as this guy".   **edited**   I am a bit in awe of Luke but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.  **edited**sad

Please provide a link where you obtained this info before it gets deleted. Please read the rules with regards to copyright and Fan Forums. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell 1h1 hour ago
Doin Texas stuff in #argentina tonight (Argentina flag emoji)The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f1fa-1f1f8 The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f40e #thebachelorette 8/7 CST @ABCNetwork

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 CnGWgrSVMAA8733
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:31 pm

^^ LMAO I just shared 2 posts ago... we loooooooooooooooove our man eh?

and RECTIFICATION: he is maybe not in texas... he is doing STUFFs like in TX in argentina giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:01 pm

^^So sorry HEA, I was in a hurry and left the computer without checking!  

Yes, we have our eye on Luke!   The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f60e  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f60d
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^So sorry HEA, I was in a hurry and left the computer without checking!  

Yes, we have our eye on Luke!   The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f60e  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f60d

so happy to have my yummy fix of luke tonight. I wonder if they will have another romantic diner or picnic or whatever. :rosiecolored :sweetheart: smilelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose