SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Did you all see Kasha's post in the social media thread regarding the Final 4?  I posted the link up thread.  I don't want to get too OT in Fan thread but it puts things in perspective for Luke's future (non future) with JoJo.

His best option is to accept the next lead as America's most popular bachelor today.  Like GA suggested, he has gotten very quiet on SM which is out of character for him and this is typical behavior for people that are about to become the next lead.   I am all for Luke to become the next lead!  Bring on the cowboy!    yes

JMO.
I saw it Mini-thank you...interesting info and surprising she said it. Goes with what Jojo liked on IG concerning Luke and why I don't think they'll be getting back together. Time for Luke to move on...as soon as he sees those 25 women, he'll be saying, JoJo who! TPTB better not have him talking about her through the whole season, I've had enough this season!

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:48 pm

^^Not sure it was meant for publication on Jo's part.  But for me, it resolves the question as to where she stood and explains her vacillating from HTD on.

I have this feeling they will have 30 ladies for Luke because of the number applicants who apply but also to stir the pot for the popular cowboy after his broken heart this season. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

^^Yeah doesn't look good on her part.

Can't wait to see how he handles them all..and looking forward to what he has to say, one of my fav things about him is the way he uses his words. Not sure JoJo appreciated them as much as I did. Smiley
Yes, bring on the cowboy! Hope he sings for us too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 pm

I bet he will sing and play the guitar but can't sing on air if they are copywrited songs (or what ever that term is).  He can sing his originals on air. Apparently a bunch of them bought guitars sang together last season but they couldn't air it.

We will probably see a different side to him all together, witty, fun, playful.   Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:18 pm

JBF wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Lost...thanks for posting her blog comments re: Luke. Now I remember that her comments about how Luke is around horses sounded more like present tense to me. Knowing what I know now, it reads like she was being a good Bachelorette and singing the praises of the guy earmarked for next lead.

Unfortunately her comments on the other guys tended to be in past tense. If you go over and visit "general discussion", you will figure out why. This is Luke's thread, so we won't discuss it here.

I have to agree with those who feel that the hometown date may have changed things. She used the word "overwhelmed" when referring to all of his visitors, but I wonder if she was just "overwhelmed" with the prospect of a longterm relationship. Especially since Luke was so settled in his life. The other guys were more boyfriend-ish in their relationships with her. Maybe she realized she was more comfortable going in that direction? In fairness, she is still young and needs to figure out what she wants.

*chuckle chuckle* I still can't get over the possibility of her being a returning contestant on his show if he is the lead.

OK OK... I know. This is the Fan Thread. I will try to stick to Fan Talk in my next post.

Love your description of the other guys as being more 'boyfriend-ish'. Perfect. ...and JoJo being overwhelmed... Makes so much sense.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:22 pm

I am curious to see how he kisses them and looks at the, etc. I mean...that boy can kiss and knows how to romance a woman. I wonder if it will be different with these other women. That was one of the things I loved so much about him and their love story....was the way he would look at her and kiss her...like he had to take a deep breath to just take it all in. It took my breath away.

Ok guys, IMO, there is NO way that Jo Jo will come back on the show to date him. Contestants come back to date other leads but never a lead to pursue a contestant they let go. Ummmm..in no world do I see that happening, IMO. I hope he has moved on because he deserves better, but I could see that he tried to arrange a private meeting with her at MTA or with her in the last few days if the "break up rumors" are true. However, she won't be getting at that limo or wearing that unicorn head come January, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 pm

SueSt wrote:
JBF wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Lost...thanks for posting her blog comments re: Luke. Now I remember that her comments about how Luke is around horses sounded more like present tense to me. Knowing what I know now, it reads like she was being a good Bachelorette and singing the praises of the guy earmarked for next lead.

Unfortunately her comments on the other guys tended to be in past tense. If you go over and visit "general discussion", you will figure out why. This is Luke's thread, so we won't discuss it here.

I have to agree with those who feel that the hometown date may have changed things. She used the word "overwhelmed" when referring to all of his visitors, but I wonder if she was just "overwhelmed" with the prospect of a longterm relationship. Especially since Luke was so settled in his life. The other guys were more boyfriend-ish in their relationships with her. Maybe she realized she was more comfortable going in that direction? In fairness, she is still young and needs to figure out what she wants.

*chuckle chuckle* I still can't get over the possibility of her being a returning contestant on his show if he is the lead.

OK OK... I know. This is the Fan Thread. I will try to stick to Fan Talk in my next post.

Love your description of the other guys as being more 'boyfriend-ish'.  Perfect. ...and JoJo being overwhelmed... Makes so much sense.

Yes, I think Jo Jo saw that Luke as a real "man" among boys who had lived a "full life" as he said. He was so mature and wise beyond his years. I think she knew that he would want to marry soon and start a family soon due to his age. I think this all scared her, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Frymama wrote:
SueSt wrote:
JBF wrote:

Love your description of the other guys as being more 'boyfriend-ish'.  Perfect. ...and JoJo being overwhelmed... Makes so much sense.

Yes, I think Jo Jo saw that Luke as a real "man" among boys who had lived a "full life" as he said.  He was so mature and wise beyond his years.  I think she knew that he would want to marry soon and start a family soon due to his age.  I think this all scared her, IMO.

Yessss! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Frymama wrote:I am curious to see how he kisses them and looks at the, etc.  I mean...that boy can kiss and knows how to romance a woman.  I wonder if it will be different with these other women.  That was one of the things I loved so much about him and their love story....was the way he would look at her and kiss her...like he had to take a deep breath to just take it all in.  It took my breath away.

Ok guys, IMO, there is NO way that Jo Jo will come back on the show to date him.  Contestants come back to date other leads but never a lead to pursue a contestant they let go.  Ummmm..in no world do I see that happening, IMO.  I hope he has moved on because he deserves better, but I could see that he tried to arrange a private meeting with her at MTA or with her in the last few days if the "break up rumors" are true.  However, she won't be getting at that limo or wearing that unicorn head come January, IMO.  
ITA Frymama. JoJo is NOT the pursuer type, she wants to be pursued. Never going to happen.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 am

that is if jojo is genuine and never went on 2 seasons for exposure. I still have in mind who are her brothers and that her mom lied to renew her nurse license to authorities. I also remember that she consider Jake P as a brother too. sorry, but if she is not the genuine girl we think she is, then there is a big possibility that she will copy Jake P or the morgue girl (sorry forgot her name) or why not.... a comeback a la Nick V in the middle of his season

I mean everything is possible. I always say that I like to see all of them a month after the finale and see how they act once the spotlights are off.

I sincerely hope Luke will move on and heal. I have no doubt he will. And this is why I like him, 3 months after the finale and what I saw of him, makes me truly like this man.

It will be hard to avoid all tabloids. I think I will stop around august 5, after the media rounds or probably wait the official announcement.  I cannot wait to be un-spoiled and speculate cray cray and have fun with other ladies there.

My expectation for his next to be fiancé is to find a gorgeous genuine natural sweet anti drama girl with a sense of humor and a country girl at heart. not that difficult to find right???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:39 am

HEA wrote:that is if jojo is genuine and never went on 2 seasons for exposure. I still have in mind who are her brothers and that her mom lied to renew her nurse license to authorities. I also remember that she consider Jake P as a brother too. sorry, but if she is not the genuine girl we think she is, then there is a big possibility that she will copy Jake P or the morgue girl (sorry forgot her name) or why not.... a comeback a la Nick V in the middle of his season

I mean everything is possible. I always say that I like to see all of them a month after the finale and see how they act once the spotlights are off.

I sincerely hope Luke will move on and heal. I have no doubt he will. And this is why I like him, 3 months after the finale and what I saw of him, makes me truly like this man.

It will be hard to avoid all tabloids. I think I will stop around august 5, after the media rounds or probably wait the official announcement.  I cannot wait to be un-spoiled and speculate cray cray and have fun with other ladies there.

My expectation for his next to be fiancé is to find a gorgeous genuine natural sweet anti drama girl with a sense of humor and a country girl at heart. not that difficult to find right???
All I want to comment on is what I bolded. 
This is not quite as it seems. I do not know if this is a discrepancy with english translation on nursing licensure or what. 
If any one wants a clarification of the facts I would welcome pms as I am quite familiar with the nurse practice act and licensure. 
It's pretty much a non-issue in the scheme of things on this forum, but having spent 37 yrs of my life in nursing and representing the profession.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:59 am

so shall we rule out that her mom lied and does not need to pay a fee to the government? That is at least a good thing if this is the case. But then I wonder why it was on a tabloid if it is okay.

anyway. if she is innocent, then good for her and jojo!

ETA: my point was that it is hard to be a white sheep among wolves.

--

back to luke.

I wonder if Luke would be happy with a city girl? I know love is love, concession and all that. But I just wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose