SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:48 pm

^^^^ YESSSS!!  I caught that too but didn't know how to screenshot her snapchat.

Definitely a man's hand and looks just like the black watch or arm band Josh wears all the time.  I didn't notice the sport shorts though.  Good catch!

BTW, her sister is gorgeous too. Great genes.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Ugh, thanks for reminding me of Josh's usual uniform. Can't think of anything less attractive than basketball shorts.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:54 pm

I'm not saying that it can't be Josh but awhile back there was a Snapchat she posted that looked like it could be him but Amanda said it was her sister's bf so maybe it could be him and not Josh.

Weird how the bf could be a dead ringer for Josh especially at a time like this if Josh and Amanda are visiting each other laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 pm

jen689 wrote:Why would Josh want to get involved with someone who has two children question  
There are so many other women with out children who would make Josh's life way less complicated JMO

This made me think of Bach AU S3, Sam Wood. All of the women, he picked the single mom. And they have recently moved in together to really form a family.

But for Josh?
I doubt he is as ready as Sam Wood. He SAID he wants a family, but it's a completely different thing to be an instant dad. And all I see Josh in this 2 years is a pretty immature guy who has tempers. I'm not very positive about this pair although he always seems to wants to date some dumb blonde.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Amanda and sister, you two are very pretty but stop that kissy face please!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:44 pm

It makes sense for Amanda's sister to come up from SD to visit and hang out with Josh and Amanda. The twins are able to be there too because they know what went happened in BIP. The San Clemente snaps are a total verification in my mind. As was Josh's tweet of ATL > CA...because the timing was perfect for the nonstop flight to SNA. (OC)  I am looking forward to seeing this couple on BIP. I hope they are able to make it work IRL.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:59 pm

IDK. We already thought the sister's boyfriend was Josh when he was playing with the girls, but no, it was the bf. I can't see how they'd be brazen enough to hang out in public like this with other people and even snapping each other.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm not sure what snap you guys are referring to where Amanda said it was her sisters BF, but that recent snapchat of her daughter being swung around on the beach by a guy in swim trunks that many thought was Josh was not her sisters BF, it was her best friends little brother (per Amanda's tweet).
In reply to Ben and Lauren Snaps
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn Jun 29
@thesnapsgirl @JoshAllanMurray I hate to disappoint but it's my best friend's 20 year old little brother

It could very well be her sisters BF in the snap today but I'm convinced Josh was with her yesterday, he's still quiet on SM, and it looks like the exact same watch/wristband he always wears. I guess we will never know for sure.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:50 pm

I definitely think it's him, I think they're at her place and people came over to visit. I don't think it's a big secret like for the main show, and I'm sure her sister wanted to meet him and the twins already knew about them. 

Come on, who else would wear those shorts?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 pm

I'm with you SeekAny. It makes sense that Josh would meet her family while out there this trip.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Well anyways she's hanging out with the twins now so who knows if Josh is still there. Kinda sad how they aren't getting any alone time and it's Josh with all these young girls! He's used to it I guess!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:Well anyways she's hanging out with the twins now so who knows if Josh is still there. Kinda sad how they aren't getting any alone time and it's Josh with all these young girls! He's used to it I guess!
Amanda best watch out, you know Josh will prefer a 22 yo old airhead x2 than a 25 yo airhead x1!! Scary for Amanda.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD