SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:57 pm

I just hope Josh doesn't lose his cool in front of Amanda's girls.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I just hope Josh doesn't lose his cool in front of Amanda's girls.
I doubt it. Amanda and 2 little girls are as submissive and weak as it gets. Don't see why he'd ever let his wrath out on them. It's saved for people who stand up to him imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 pm

:drama

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  8m8 minutes ago
CA ✈️ ATL

So Josh is just now leaving Cali. So unless he was hiding out by himself in some hotel it would seem like he was probably hanging out with the twins and Amanda's sister this weekend too.

That's what I think too

In addition to what you posted, upthread, I can see how he may blow his cool with more accusations after the book deal. Maybe it's someone like Amanda that he needs to realize there's no need for outbursts. She may be the calming one in the relationship. She probably has more patience because she's a Mom. no idea
Agree.

Josh and Amanda are liking each other's tweets today, so I guess the visit went pretty well whipped cheerleader He also liked a tweet about it being a great trip for him.

If I were him, any mention of MeAndi's book or what she said would push my buttons too and make me angry and want to set the record straight. I'm sure TPTB were putting crap in his ear, but he should have realized it, but again, he's not perfect either.  And they need the fake 'drama', as usual.  Suspect

Amanda was with Josh from the 2nd episode, 24/7, so she is the best judge of his temper and how he conducts himself on a daily basis, & she said "yes" to the engagement. :Nod: And this visit seems like a big success, IMO.  I'm going to love watching their love story on BIP, and if they make it, awesome, if they don't....well that's life, they tried.

I'm waiting to see how it plays out anyway. *edited* plotting

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

As we've seen and heard from the horses mouth..doesn't look like Amanda is the best judge of character when it comes to guys (the husband.) Hope it works out for them though. I doubt he'd take his anger out on the kids. With Amanda, that's a different story. She seems to be very submissive though, so he'll be a okay. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As we've seen and heard from the horses mouth..doesn't look like Amanda is the best judge of character when it comes to guys (the husband.) Hope it works out for them though. I doubt he'd take his anger out on the kids. With Amanda, that's a different story. She seems to be very submissive though, so he'll be a okay. IMO.
Amanda a good judge of character? And after 2.5 weeks? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Then what was she crying about with Nick2 all season last time?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Oh Josh. So immature, so dense. Good luck to Amanda!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:As we've seen and heard from the horses mouth..doesn't look like Amanda is the best judge of character when it comes to guys (the husband.) Hope it works out for them though. I doubt he'd take his anger out on the kids. With Amanda, that's a different story. She seems to be very submissive though, so he'll be a okay. IMO.
Amanda a good judge of character? And after 2.5 weeks? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Then what was she crying about with Nick2 all season last time?
Exactly. I like Amanda, but she's a dumbazz. Someone in her family should love her and protect her. Sheesh. She just needs to act and be a beautiful little doll for this to work out with Josh. She's already got a headstart with her sweet little baby voice. Unlike the other fiancé, with her raspy dominant voice. See, it's already working laugh out loud !
IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 pm

Josh has a bad temper. He's not perfect. But I also think he's capable of an enormous amount of love & devotion (as evidenced by his dog and family). I'm still rooting for these two to make it. I hope the obstacles aren't too much to deal with and they find a way to make it work, bettering each other along the way. They would be one beautiful little family.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Somewhere in NYC Andi is reading the spoilers and saying "Told ya so!" plotting Good job Josh! Let's see how much of this conversation gets edited!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f49c

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 8367-910 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 I_got_13 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm

IDK. JMOAA: 
If someone has to tweet their itinerary and be so into sm, IMO, their maturity level could stand moving up a notch or two. 
If someone has issues with temper out bursts, IMO, their maturity level could stand moving up a notch or two. 
The thing with anger issue people, they have issues with control. Children under the best of conditions push buttons and enjoy seeing adults lose it. Eventually, even the best of us are pushed to limits at times with kids. Not all of us act out however. 
I hope Josh and Amanda take their time for all concerned.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  8m8 minutes ago
CA ✈️ ATL

So Josh is just now leaving Cali. So unless he was hiding out by himself in some hotel it would seem like he was probably hanging out with the twins and Amanda's sister this weekend too.

That's what I think too

In addition to what you posted, upthread, I can see how he may blow his cool with more accusations after the book deal. Maybe it's someone like Amanda that he needs to realize there's no need for outbursts. She may be the calming one in the relationship. She probably has more patience because she's a Mom. no idea
Agree.

Josh and Amanda are liking each other's tweets today, so I guess the visit went pretty well whipped cheerleader He also liked a tweet about it being a great trip for him.

Josh and Amanda may have been together 24/7 for about 3 weeks in a romantic setting. It's not the real world and he did not have to deal the her girls in that time either. What will happen when he has to deal the the Ex? That is a totally different story and we know Josh is jealous and Amanda will have to talk and see her Ex. So wonder how Josh will handle that situation?

If I were him, any mention of MeAndi's book or what she said would push my buttons too and make me angry and want to set the record straight. I'm sure TPTB were putting crap in his ear, but he should have realized it, but again, he's not perfect either.  And they need the fake 'drama', as usual.  Suspect

Amanda was with Josh from the 2nd episode, 24/7, so she is the best judge of his temper and how he conducts himself on a daily basis, & she said "yes" to the engagement. :Nod: And this visit seems like a big success, IMO.  I'm going to love watching their love story on BIP, and if they make it, awesome, if they don't....well that's life, they tried.

I'm waiting to see how it plays out anyway. *edited* plotting

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 52 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD