SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:44 am

IMO Nick likes to be one of the crowd and his cast mates are up against Robbie, so is he.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:40 am

@nd4reality Yeah I think that's why it bothers me. If he doesn't like Robby and Alex and wants to snark on them that's absolutely fine. I've never had a problem with his snarky live tweets regardless of who it's directed towards. My problem is that Robby and Alex are such easy targets for former cast and to me this feels like he's just going along with the crowd. Otherwise why not take a shot at Jordan who is popular but also has a lot of rumors surrounding him? Or even Chad? Instead he grouped Robby with another unpopular contestant as the worst. I'm a Nick fan but I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume there must be something reprehensible about Robby we don't know about for Nick to dislike him and call him out. Sometimes Nick is just an azz and I actually think he'd agree with me on that one.  :winkie:

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

Imo these past contestsnts are one to talk. Specially the more recent crop. It's almost like high school bullying. And distasteful.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:28 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud Ick Vile deciding who's the worst. Someone pass me the Valium and barf bag.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 am

Ughhhh....yah I was a Nick fan too and thus at the very least expect if he's going to throw shade...make it clever or funny...very "unoriginal" comment actually... Also as a side note, cant help but think he's gone to the fantasy suites now with 3 women and all 3 relationships have ended after that....wonder if he should just stick to foreplay?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:50 am

I think Nick knows more than any of us here.
And I do think he is entitled to speak his opinions, being viewed as the most hated in this forum doesn't and shouldn't take away his right to say his opinions. Just like what we are doing in this forum.

All just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:55 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ughhhh....yah I was a Nick fan too and thus at the very least expect if he's going to throw shade...make it clever or funny...very "unoriginal"  comment actually... Also as a side note, cant help but think he's gone to the fantasy suites now with 3 women and all 3 relationships have ended after that....wonder if he should just stick to foreplay?

But obviously there was one B'ette wanted a second round with him, so I think he has no problem in that department? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:15 am

bluwavz wrote:@nd4reality Yeah I think that's why it bothers me. If he doesn't like Robby and Alex and wants to snark on them that's absolutely fine. I've never had a problem with his snarky live tweets regardless of who it's directed towards. My problem is that Robby and Alex are such easy targets for former cast and to me this feels like he's just going along with the crowd. Otherwise why not take a shot at Jordan who is popular but also has a lot of rumors surrounding him? Or even Chad? Instead he grouped Robby with another unpopular contestant as the worst. I'm a Nick fan but I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume there must be something reprehensible about Robby we don't know about for Nick to dislike him and call him out. Sometimes Nick is just an azz and I actually think he'd agree with me on that one.  :winkie:

All JMO.

I don't think there's necessarily anything reprehensible, just minor things that add up or validate Nick's own instincts about Robby (at least in his mind). Sometimes you just have a bad feeling about someone and it either turns out to be valid or not. I don't really get why Robby is seen as an easy target. Is it because he seems like unassuming buffoon on SM? Or is it the rumours about Hope? If anyone's an easy target it's Chad, but like you said, Nick hasn't gone after him, so seems like he's a bit selective with his shade at least. Everyone dislikes Alex because he's annoying, not because they're following the herd. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:I think Nick knows more than any of us here.
And I do think he is entitled to speak his opinions, being viewed as the most hated in this forum doesn't and shouldn't take away his right to say his opinions. Just like what we are doing in this forum.

All just my opinion.

I didn't say he wasn't entitled to his opinions.  Of course he does but I also am entitled to speak my opinion on what he says.  I never have hated Nick.  I defended him and thought he got a raw deal from Andi.  I think that Nick, of all people, should be more diplomatic toward any of these guys.  He knows how things go down on this show, so unless he is willing to back up his words with something that can explain them, then I think he should keep his entitled opinions to himself.  He has a large following, unlike me with my opinions, so what he says is seen by many.  Robby is in a position that he can't even defend himself right now and by the time he can, the damage is done.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 am

mindless wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@nd4reality Yeah I think that's why it bothers me. If he doesn't like Robby and Alex and wants to snark on them that's absolutely fine. I've never had a problem with his snarky live tweets regardless of who it's directed towards. My problem is that Robby and Alex are such easy targets for former cast and to me this feels like he's just going along with the crowd. Otherwise why not take a shot at Jordan who is popular but also has a lot of rumors surrounding him? Or even Chad? Instead he grouped Robby with another unpopular contestant as the worst. I'm a Nick fan but I'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume there must be something reprehensible about Robby we don't know about for Nick to dislike him and call him out. Sometimes Nick is just an azz and I actually think he'd agree with me on that one.  :winkie:

All JMO.

I don't think there's necessarily anything reprehensible, just minor things that add up or validate Nick's own instincts about Robby (at least in his mind). Sometimes you just have a bad feeling about someone and it either turns out to be valid or not. I don't really get why Robby is seen as an easy target. Is it because he seems like unassuming buffoon on SM? Or is it the rumours about Hope? If anyone's an easy target it's Chad, but like you said, Nick hasn't gone after him, so seems like he's a bit selective with his shade at least. Everyone dislikes Alex because he's annoying, not because they're following the herd. JMO.

I just think that Nick's feelings about Robby have more to do with him trying to fit in with the majority opinion on Robby than with his instincts about him (interesting Nick's instincts didn't tell him his friend JJ is a POS cheeky). I think Robby is an easy target because of his silly SM antics not any rumors. I don't think Chad is an easy target at all. Chad is absolutely relentless in going after anyone who wrongs him and is very intimidating.

I'm actually surprised Robby wasn't Nick's favorite. Robby really reminded me of Nick with all that frontrunner talk.  cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:15 am

Well looking at Nick's track record, he's usually not concerned about fitting in. Last season he kept defending Olivia while most were making fun of her, on Kaitlyn's season he made friends with the "villains" and wasn't afraid to show it. Watching all those AfterBuzz's and listening to podcasts I've just always got the impression that he uses his own brain first and foremost, whether he's right or wrong, so I just can't reconcile that with following the herd on Robby, especially when Robby's been pretty much a nonentity so far. I just think he has his reasons for disliking Robby. I'm not saying they're valid necessarily or that his instincts are always right, but I think there's more to it than simply following JJ's and Tanner's lead. Nick is not a follower. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:16 am

Didn't Nick want JoJo? Maybe he is jealous and Robby is easier to go after than Jordan, with Jordan being the F1 and Robby the rejected F2. I feel like I just broke up with Nick and I'm bitter. Robby is not my favorite this season but I do like him and so far, he has done nothing that has caused me to think he's one of the bad boys. His silly antics on sm is just that. Silly.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430