SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am

This is an example of when I don't think Nick plays nice with the other guys. He is a Bach Alum and they are in a position to support one another in their exclusive club rather take jabs and/or publish opinions of members of his own club.  This is he way he is wired, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:29 am

https://twitter.com/yahootv/status/754308128901066752

I laughed out loud at the gif of him. It perfectly describes Nick for me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:https://twitter.com/yahootv/status/754308128901066752

I laughed out loud at the gif of him. It perfectly describes Nick for me laugh out loud

This cracks me up -  what the heck is he doing?    cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:47 am

I think he's pretending to be a chicken, or a dinosaur. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:47 am

mindless wrote:Well looking at Nick's track record, he's usually not concerned about fitting in. Last season he kept defending Olivia while most were making fun of her, on Kaitlyn's season he made friends with the "villains" and wasn't afraid to show it. Watching all those AfterBuzz's and listening to podcasts I've just always got the impression that he uses his own brain first and foremost, whether he's right or wrong, so I just can't reconcile that with following the herd on Robby, especially when Robby's been pretty much a nonentity so far. I just think he has his reasons for disliking Robby. I'm not saying they're valid necessarily or that his instincts are always right, but I think there's more to it than simply following JJ's and Tanner's lead. Nick is not a follower. JMO.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
He has been the lone wolf since the beginning, and he never seem to bother by the "numbers". I mean if he wants to be in the majority, he definitely would have said and done things in a completely different way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:50 am

MiniDiva wrote:This is an example of when I don't think Nick plarys nice with the other guys. He is a Bach Alum and they are in a position to support one another in their exclusive club rather take jabs and/or publish opinions of members of his own club.  This is he way he is wired, IMO.

Well I think most of the alumni do that, no?
Even Sharleen, she's one of the most classy, says she doesn't trust Robby at all. I think Nick is not the only one who has publicly said negative things about another contestants. They all do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://twitter.com/yahootv/status/754308128901066752

That one is funny. But did you see the one of him staring at the camera while raising his eyebrows and sighing? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:06 pm

I've been pretty neutral with Nick but I don't see him as a lone wolf in this franchise at all. If anything, I think he very much wants to be in the "popular" crowd. I see him throwing shade at those who are down and sucking up to those well liked in the franchise. And I think his "diplomacy" in the past regarding contestants hasn't necessarily been sincere. I have a feeling he trash talks many of them in private even while saying nice things in public. I see him as strategic and manipulative. Almost like a male Regina George.

And what's up with those striped swim shorts? Yuck! They are worse than his chicken walk to me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:10 pm

mindless wrote:Well looking at Nick's track record, he's usually not concerned about fitting in. Last season he kept defending Olivia while most were making fun of her, on Kaitlyn's season he made friends with the "villains" and wasn't afraid to show it. Watching all those AfterBuzz's and listening to podcasts I've just always got the impression that he uses his own brain first and foremost, whether he's right or wrong, so I just can't reconcile that with following the herd on Robby, especially when Robby's been pretty much a nonentity so far. I just think he has his reasons for disliking Robby. I'm not saying they're valid necessarily or that his instincts are always right, but I think there's more to it than simply following JJ's and Tanner's lead. Nick is not a follower. JMO.
Great Post ... I totally agree that Nick is not a follower and and yes something must of happened between Nick and Robbie or he heard something that was a fact that made him post that tweet. This is not like Nick he usually smirks about the Ette/Bach but I have never seen him tweet something negative in fact it is usually positive. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I've been pretty neutral with Nick but I don't see him as a lone wolf in this franchise at all.  If anything, I think he very much wants to be in the "popular" crowd.  I see him throwing shade at those who are down and sucking up to those well liked in the franchise.  And I think his "diplomacy" in the past regarding contestants hasn't necessarily been sincere. I have a feeling he trash talks many of them in private even while saying nice things in public.  I see him as strategic and manipulative. Almost like a male Regina George.  

And what's up with those striped swim shorts? Yuck! They are worse than his chicken walk to me.

I would've considered him a lone wolf during and after Andi's season but he's very much part of the in crowd now with CS, Ashley I, Jared, Janner, etc. He's mostly well-liked and friendly with the popular cast from this show and I have no doubts that he was anything but a lone wolf on BiP.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Beach Lover wrote:...what's up with those striped swim shorts...
Based on this post from Nick he's promoting @bluemint (Instagram)

Catching waves @bluemint #4thofjuly #america #bluemint by @nickviall

We'll probably see these @bluemint shorts on BIP as well (Instagram)

Happy Birthday America! america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f1fa-1f1f8 america - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 1f1fa-1f1f8 #4thofjuly #america #bluemint by @nickviall

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:48 pm

I like those shorts on Nick think he looks great !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 71 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430