SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:32 pm

Ok that's funny laugh out loud.

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:32 pm

I like Nick!!!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:38 pm

sdmom wrote:I like Nick too. This is one of the reasons : he's not afraid of making fun of himself.

viallnicholas28
This is where @chrisbharrison assured me it wasn't even technically possible to be the runner up this time

Haha this is why I can't dislike him. He has a good attitude about his run on this show. I'll take him any day over those so-called "normal" folks. At least Nick is good TV. Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 pm

It actually is possible to be a "runner up" IMO....if a girl goes on a date with you and then ditches you for someone else. Like Amanda did. LOL

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:It actually is possible to be a "runner up" IMO....if a girl goes on a date with you and then ditches you for someone else. Like Amanda did. LOL
Oh no!! Now you've unleashed the monster: Amanda, why did you do fiancé stuff with me if you fianced someone else minutes later? Sorry, was that rude? I love women. I had sex in the fs 3 times. #dreamjob

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Duke702 wrote:It actually is possible to be a "runner up" IMO....if a girl goes on a date with you and then ditches you for someone else. Like Amanda did. LOL
Oh no!! Now you've unleashed the monster: Amanda, why did you do fiancé stuff with me if you fianced someone else minutes later? Sorry, was that rude? I love women. I had sex in the fs 3 times. #dreamjob

*EDIT* It seems every person ever on the show does this crap. I think he has been less successful than many though despite exposure. Look at SM. He is my age and type as he seems approachable, good humored and hot.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:15 am

Amanda the dumb blonde is definitely Josh's type, not so much Nick's type. Amanda is empty, she can't hold decent conversation with Nick, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:19 am

And yet she supposedly gave her rose to someone else and not the other way around. All this dumb empty women keep dumping this smart, sophisticated out of their league man, makes you wonder what is missing with him.
I have nothing against Nick but I hope this is his last tv appearance, he needs to go back home, wherever that is for him now and find someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:32 am

I've never been a fan of Nick, but when/after he appeared on Andi's season, I gave him credit at least for seemingly being one of the few contestants who actually had established a life/career outside of appearing on reality shows in the hopes of parlaying it into a "career" as a quasi-celebrity and in essence stalling off the need to actually "grow up" and get a real job.  It seemed like he had already done that.  At first, he decided to use his notoriety to have some fun (some would say well deserved for all the abuse he took on sm) by hanging around Bachelor Nation for a while, tweeting and enjoying having his following of fans hanging on his every word.  I understood that.  Then he decided to go back on The Bachelorette a second time, solely (supposedly) because he was so infatuated with Kaityln that he didn't always want to be wondering "what if" had he not at least tried.  OK, I gave him the benefit of the doubt for that one.  When that also didn't work out, he decided to ride his somewhat more positive fame for a while by quitting his "extremely important" job and trying to become a model in his mid thirties, based largely on the overdevelopment of his abs.  This is where he started to lose me, but I figured it might be a short sabatical, kind of one last hurrah before resuming his adult life of further career advancement and settling down with a spouse and family.  Now, over a year later, he has made yet another appearance hanging out with a cast of characters, most of whom are 10 years his junior.  His modeling career hasn't taken off (shockingly), he hasn't yet met "the one" despite his many opportunities and all his supposed attributes/skills, all the while he is moving closer to 40 than 30.  Does he now live in LA?  Has he permanently retired from software sales after an oh so long 10 year career (did he sell a lot of stock and make millions)?  This is why I am puzzled and no longer giving benefits of the doubt.

He is sometimes funny/witty, I'll give him that.  Maybe his next attempt will be a career as a stand up comic?

Last edited by ironcat on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:42 am

Well, this is where the public or fans venture into a land of the unknown. Perhaps it's not ours to know. giggling
I see this with a lot of cast or (A-D) celebs. We don't have financial facts. We don't need them. IMO We don't know their emotional state for the most part. IMO
Maybe they are healthy(I hope) and happy(I hope) that they are just fine doing what they are doing. 
Personally, what they do once they leave my screen is their business.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 pm

lexforlife wrote:And yet she supposedly gave her rose to someone else and not the other way around. All this dumb empty women keep dumping this smart, sophisticated out of their league man, makes you wonder what is missing with him.
I have nothing against Nick but I hope this is his last tv appearance, he needs to go back home, wherever that is for him now and find  someone.

Yep! If he's so smrt laugh out loud, he'd be looking for his fellow sophisticated woman elsewhere.

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430