SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:41 pm

DId you read it? It WAS BAD. I read it.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:42 pm

I read the book too and I didn't think the Nick stuff was bad. Now the other guy's stuff REALLY BAD.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:43 pm

sparkler wrote:DId you read it? It WAS BAD. I read it.
Yes. I did. you thought it was bad about Nick? I mean, yea the stuff about him was odd/weird, definitely not nice. But not in the same way as Josh was portrayed I don't think. And there was just a lot more about Josh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:45 pm

I agree @Duke702 Add to it that Nick admits that some of the things Andi wrote about him are true while Josh denies everything. Nick admits to making mistakes and being human while Josh doesn't. Josh can't deal with criticism.
I also read the book and the stuff said about Nick wasn't nice but not that bad. What she said about Josh on the other hand was really bad.
All JMO
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Nick most likely has openly talked about the book himself, and will do with Jen too. Didn't he talk about it with Amanda too? There's nothing to warn to be cautious about, Nick seems to be open about his faults and mistakes. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:56 pm

giggling  sparkler (hope you don't take this as a personal response to you, but I'm just taking the cue to give my take) ... 1stly I don't take Nick's behaviour as malicious, but rather genuine and honest to himself ... that said, he isn't an angel and he has proven that many times, and if "we" - I for sure - appreciate him being humble enough, to be open with his faults to us, without trying to pretend to be a "perfect catch" everyone could fall for ...he on the other hand is even proud to show his stripes and to poke fun at him ... he prides himself on being a "baddy". So he ain't innocent - ever! But he is upfront - that's my point of view.
2ndly ... Josh can certainly try (but it's the response after that actually makes a difference) ... in all fairness I don't think Josh needs to warn Jen, because the whole "bachelor world" has been told that Nick is not to be trusted, that he has his darker side and that just as "easily" he can fall in love, he can turn around and not be as lovable (ATFR is a given proof)  ... so basically what more is there to be scared of Nick that hasn't been shown? ... It seems to me that in all this time after Bette10 it was Nick's time to prove to people who he really is.
And Jen is free to ask, disagree with and put him in his place if necessary ... but that's yet to be seen... because most of the "bad behaviour" I haven't seen Nick having with the women he interacted with, quite contrary, he is upmost respectful to most and very kind and positive to women's empowerment. If he ever had some issues to deal with it was with the men ... and the list of those names is laughable to me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:25 pm

sparkler wrote:
sdmom wrote:To me, this is what Nick means: I don't know much about this guy Josh.  I've heard things about him but I don't know if it's true. Find out yourself. Ask questions so you can learn more about this guy and make your own decision.

That's not throwing anyone under the bus. IMO.
"
But here is a question...what if in tonight's episode, Josh approaches Jennifer and says "I don't know much about this guy Nick. I've heard things about him etc etc " and I am here to warn you....what would the response be? I ask this because Nick was thrown under the bus too in Andi's book. Why is it okay for Nick to be all innocent approaching Amanda out of "concern" but let's see what happens if anyone dares to say anything about Nick. It seems unjust to me- just my (unpopular) opinion.

These two things aren't even close, imo.

The worst thing anyone can warn about Nick is that if Nick messes up he will apologize in person (as he did to Andi) and own up to his mistakes as he still does to this day and never blames the edit or anyone else.

All of this shows me that Nick takes responsibility for his actions and that he has basic human decency and is a mature person, imo, and the opposite of needing to be "warned" about.

Josh on the other hand... scary guy, imo! (but that's for his thread, not Nick's).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Sorry for double post, thank you @HappyGoLucky for the After Buzz video  yes

I loved Nick's take on things, especially the edit, and how he never puts anything on the edit but takes responsibility for himself. I especially liked the part when Nick said that no contestant ever blames the edit when they are a fan favorite and are portrayed positively so blaming the edit only seems to go one way if they are portrayed negatively or not seen as a fan favorite. To me that's what I appreciate about Nick, is that he doesn't let his own behavior slide and he even called out himself. It's shows growth and maturity to do so, so good for him yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:40 pm

sparkler wrote:
sdmom wrote:To me, this is what Nick means: I don't know much about this guy Josh.  I've heard things about him but I don't know if it's true. Find out yourself. Ask questions so you can learn more about this guy and make your own decision.

That's not throwing anyone under the bus. IMO.
"
But here is a question...what if in tonight's episode, Josh approaches Jennifer and says "I don't know much about this guy Nick. I've heard things about him etc etc " and I am here to warn you....what would the response be? I ask this because Nick was thrown under the bus too in Andi's book. Why is it okay for Nick to be all innocent approaching Amanda out of "concern" but let's see what happens if anyone dares to say anything about Nick. It seems unjust to me- just my (unpopular) opinion.

My personal response would be shock. I don't think Josh would be able to orchestrate sweating, eating, drinking and talking coherently all at the same time. Will his mom be there to help him? Even cue cards might be pushing it.
In all honestly, without relying on basic superficial practiced statements, Josh makes no sense to me. He is one guffawing jack-o-lantern.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Beagle wrote:That Afterbuzz interview was great. So many details of what's going on in the show. Also, I got the vibe from that interview that Nick and Jen are still seeing each other.

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765578893117919232

This was really good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Nick and Jen have a fan thread (thank you GA!) for those who want to post in there: Nick and Jen Fan Thread

Looking forward to tonight Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 45 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

I would be ok if Josh urges Jenn to ask questions, to get to know more about Nick.
This is what Nick fans have been saying, he owns his mistakes and that's why I like him:

His response to a tweet (the original is from a private account)
viallnicholas
@karmik13 no edit. Just seeing more .. I've made my mistakes
8/15/16, 5:06 pm from Los Angeles

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430