SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 am

As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 am

OnePromise wrote:As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

JMHO and slightly OTT: while we may make a mountain out of an ant hill, it sure helps us escape from RL and all its problems, at least for me.:yes:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 am

truelovealways wrote:I also believe that Jen and Nick are together and dating in the real world JMO

Don't they have to wait to 'date' until the show is over? I predict they left as friends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:01 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
OnePromise wrote:As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

JMHO and slightly OTT: while we may make a mountain out of an ant hill, it sure helps us escape from RL and all its problems, at least for me.:yes:  

I agree. The fantastical nature of the show is one of the reasons I find it so entertaining. I simply intended to point out that the principle, "ask and you shall receive" is in action and powerful.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Has RS not said anything about Nick yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

reason wrote:Has RS not said anything about Nick yet?
not yet

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

IDK I think that they went on some dates, went to the fantasy dates, then decided not to stay together and just be friends, prob because of the distance. Her I don't need to find a good man post.. doesn't tell me she's in a relationship. Also, Jen got there a week late. So she was only there like 2 weeks instead of 3. And who knows if they were even together right when she got there. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:55 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK I think that they went on some dates, went to the fantasy dates, then decided not to stay together and just be friends, prob because of the distance. Her I don't need to find a good man post.. doesn't tell me she's in a relationship. Also, Jen got there a week late. So she was only there like 2 weeks instead of 3. And who knows if they were even together right when she got there. jmo.

Duke, I could buy this. However my wish for a realistic romance on BIP is making me want more between them if I'm being honest. But it could be that RS hasn't said anything yet because it is not groundbreaking to leave on a more neutral note. It would actually grate RS a little if Nick shows restraint and doesn't go overboard this time.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

I would really love to see this scenario! Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 and anyone else who might feel the same! What fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

I would really love to see this scenario! Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 and anyone else who might feel the same! What fun!
This happened to me once before with Ali and Rob so I know it's possible. My mind will be blown laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Esss okay Alanna. We all have the right to change our minds if the relationship goes south. You can go back to snarking him. Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430