Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:55 am

As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 am

@OnePromise wrote:As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

JMHO and slightly OTT: while we may make a mountain out of an ant hill, it sure helps us escape from RL and all its problems, at least for me.:yes:

Newto

Female Posts : 1980

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:45 am

@truelovealways wrote:I also believe that Jen and Nick are together and dating in the real world JMO

Don't they have to wait to 'date' until the show is over? I predict they left as friends.

atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:01 am

Columbia, MD wrote:
@OnePromise wrote:As to the perfect timing of Jen's arrival and activity on SM, I'd like to thank Nick and Jen.  It is so nice to ask and receive.  Next I'd like to request some cryptic, esoteric thoughts about relationships to give the fans something to talk about until RS fills in the blanks for us.  Because we can and will make a mountain out of an ant hill.  Hugesmile

JMHO and slightly OTT: while we may make a mountain out of an ant hill, it sure helps us escape from RL and all its problems, at least for me.:yes:  

I agree. The fantastical nature of the show is one of the reasons I find it so entertaining. I simply intended to point out that the principle, "ask and you shall receive" is in action and powerful.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Has RS not said anything about Nick yet?

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:34 pm

@reason wrote:Has RS not said anything about Nick yet?
not yet

jen689

Female Posts : 2560

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

IDK I think that they went on some dates, went to the fantasy dates, then decided not to stay together and just be friends, prob because of the distance. Her I don't need to find a good man post.. doesn't tell me she's in a relationship. Also, Jen got there a week late. So she was only there like 2 weeks instead of 3. And who knows if they were even together right when she got there. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:55 pm

@Duke702 wrote:IDK I think that they went on some dates, went to the fantasy dates, then decided not to stay together and just be friends, prob because of the distance. Her I don't need to find a good man post.. doesn't tell me she's in a relationship. Also, Jen got there a week late. So she was only there like 2 weeks instead of 3. And who knows if they were even together right when she got there. jmo.

Duke, I could buy this. However my wish for a realistic romance on BIP is making me want more between them if I'm being honest. But it could be that RS hasn't said anything yet because it is not groundbreaking to leave on a more neutral note. It would actually grate RS a little if Nick shows restraint and doesn't go overboard this time.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:36 pm

@Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

I would really love to see this scenario! and anyone else who might feel the same! What fun!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:40 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Alanna wrote:Scary thought: what if he's still with Jen and I become the biggest fan of this couple, considering I know nothing about her yet and might fall in love with their pairing??? laugh out loud

I would really love to see this scenario! and anyone else who might feel the same! What fun!
This happened to me once before with Ali and Rob so I know it's possible. My mind will be blown laugh out loud

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Esss okay Alanna. We all have the right to change our minds if the relationship goes south. You can go back to snarking him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31176

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top