SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Interview by Haley and Emily and talking about Nick and BIP3

ETA: Jen liked the tweet of this article about Nick https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/likes
Bachelor in Paradise Twins Emily and Haley Ferguson Reveal the Truth About Nick Viall

Emily: Haley and I can go on for days about Nick. He’s honestly the most genuine guy you will ever meet. I know he comes off as a really bad boy, but he’s not. He wants to get married, he wants to find the right girl, but he doesn’t want to settle. I think it just comes across as not being genuine. Nick is a real guy with real emotions. He’s honestly the greatest guy a girl will meet.

Haley: I’m not going to lie, I had this image of him before I went on Paradise that he was this tool, and I wasn’t really interested in getting to know him. But as I took the time to get to know Nick, he has turned out to be the most amazing man I have ever met. He’s like a brother to me. He supported me throughout this whole process. When I was bawling my eyes out, he was the one sitting next to me telling me it’s going to be OK. I could go on for days about how amazing he is.
http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-twins-emily-haley-ferguson

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:00 pm

OnePromise wrote:Nick and Sarah on KTLA this morning:

http://ktla.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-sarah-herron-talk-villains-and-finding-love-on-bachelor-in-paradise/amp/

Always interesting to me that they select Nick to represent the show.
hi
Thanks for the link.
Impressive that neither ditched Chad, especially Sarah given some of Chad's comments... shows her maturity.
I also liked how they were both lowkey yet conversational as opposed to playing to the cameras.  
Sarah's comparison of this season to last was interesting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:19 pm

A radio station can get anyone they want to interview. They had a choice of 30? some odd contestants? Personally I don't think it has anything to do with where they live. IMO both Nick and Sarah have been on the radio media etc, they both do a good job.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Interview by Haley and Emily and talking about Nick and BIP3

Bachelor in Paradise Twins Emily and Haley Ferguson Reveal the Truth About Nick Viall

Emily: Haley and I can go on for days about Nick. He’s honestly the most genuine guy you will ever meet. I know he comes off as a really bad boy, but he’s not. He wants to get married, he wants to find the right girl, but he doesn’t want to settle. I think it just comes across as not being genuine. Nick is a real guy with real emotions. He’s honestly the greatest guy a girl will meet.

Haley: I’m not going to lie, I had this image of him before I went on Paradise that he was this tool, and I wasn’t really interested in getting to know him. But as I took the time to get to know Nick, he has turned out to be the most amazing man I have ever met. He’s like a brother to me. He supported me throughout this whole process. When I was bawling my eyes out, he was the one sitting next to me telling me it’s going to be OK. I could go on for days about how amazing he is.
http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-twins-emily-haley-ferguson

It warms my heart to read this. Nick is a great guy. He's not perfect by most people that got to know him end up saying they perspective changed after getting to know.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A radio station can get anyone they want to interview. They had a choice of 30? some odd contestants? Personally I don't think it has anything to do with where they live. IMO both Nick and Sarah have been on the radio media etc, they both do a good job.
That was a TV show interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:32 pm

EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow 10m10 minutes ago
.@viallnicholas28 & @sarahherron brought a little #BachelorInParadise fun to our studio! Catch them tonight on ET.
https://twitter.com/etnow

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:56 pm

The bottom line is they were both articulate and handled the interview nicely.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:14 pm

I just saw Nick on Extra TV so that's three TV interviews today so far for Nick

ExtraTV ‏@extratv 2m 2 minute ago
.@viallnicholas28 and @sarahherron looking Extra pretty giving us @BachParadise scoop! #BachelorInParadise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but seems like it. Nick said there was some truth to what Andi wrote about him - any quick summary about what she said? If that's already somewhere on the board feel free to just point me in that direction.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:00 am

allykat wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but seems like it. Nick said there was some truth to what Andi wrote about him - any quick summary about what she said? If that's already somewhere on the board feel free to just point me in that direction.
To keep this thread on topic and not rehash or go off-topic, all info relating to the book is in Nick's discussion thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:13 am

Here's hoping he and Jen worked out as a couple after all.

Yes I'm finally being nice to/about Nick for once. Thanks Josh. Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f601

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49c

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 8367-910 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 I_got_13 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:17 am

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f601

Bachelor Burn Book ‏@bachelorburnbk 7h7 hours ago
Nick's job title is "runner-up." Just curious, @viallnicholas28, how much Monopoly money does that pay annually? #BachelorInParadise

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 17m17 minutes ago
@bachelorburnbk not the best. But it does come with decent dental.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430