SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:21 am

Interesting to see Nick's shy side coming out during that interview...hmmm
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 am

http://www.etonline.com/news/195186_exclusive_nick_viall_on_bachelor_paradise_rival_josh_murray_he_thinks_he_a_lion/

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/08/nick-viall-dating-bachelor-in-paradise-josh-murray-interview/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 am

Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano 10h10 hours ago Naples, FL
I need 7 and 3/8ths glasses of wine right now. #BachelorInParadise

so, this was related to Nick ... but I actually didn't understand what he said talking to the girls .. "what is big?"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:39 am

happygolucky wrote:Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano 10h10 hours ago Naples, FL

so, this was related to Nick ... but I actually didn't understand what he said talking to the girls .. "what is big?"
Head size (for fitted baseball caps).

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:57 am

ahahaha, thanks Max
I'm slightly bored with BIP, just want Jen to appear, because the storyline they are running now with Josh/Amanda/Nick isn't that interesting, old news... beside, Amanda, really Nick? OK, I try to believe you for a second, but I'm pretty sure it's due to lack of options. From the last episode liked Sarah the most, but then they are friends, so no "romantic" connection there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:09 am

happygolucky wrote:Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano 10h10 hours ago Naples, FL

Actually I'm a little confused myself, about the sexual innuendo made from the hat size comment. If I may be crude, is she saying she needs 7 and 3/8ths glasses of wine because he has a big dong? What does that even mean? There must be some sexual subtext but I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:22 am

I think it's an inside joke. It doesn't even have to be sexual. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:28 am

The girls called him over and then said they're giving him a big head to which he commented that his head is actually pretty big already physically. I guess I missed the sexual innuendo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 am

mindless wrote:The girls called him over and then said they're giving him a big head to which he commented that his head is actually pretty big already physically. I guess I missed the sexual innuendo.
It could have become innuendo if one of the girls had responded differently but no one ran with the head measurement comment so it just petered out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:45 am

I found the head comment hilarious. The girls were saying we are giving you a big head and Nick responds I have a naturally big head, like physically and then immediately rhymed off the measurements. The girls then say is that big and he goes it ain't small. I think he was being self deprecating and awkward which I found endearing.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:01 pm

Thanks for explaining to me, I missed the start of the conversation so I couldn't get what they were talking about, but the scene was pretty hilarious with all of them jumping like teenage girls, pretending they weren't just checking him out few sec. before. I missed this forum, I have yet to get accustomed to use emoticons again. Hugesmile BTW, Nick seemed to me pretty nonchalant on his 1st 1on1, with Amanda he kinda showed more interest (at least with the chivalry at the table) but again not so much by the fire, despite all the words ... we kinda have seen Nick do much more, when he is really into a girl ... so I can't wait to see him "in action" when there will be the "right girl on BIP".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Bachelor-in-paradise-week-2-ep1-768x432
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-2-3/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430