SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Duke702 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think Nick is a good guy, I like him. I think Amanda and others like him, because he is nice, respectful, and honest. But I kind of get the feeling keeping his options open is his thing, and hope he didn't end up hurting Jen. I know they seem to be on good terms about it, but still.

Jen has been liking tweets and IG posts of Nick about Nick being amazing, how they love Nick, adore Nick, and would choose Nick any day, so I don't think Jen would do that if she ended up hurt, quite the opposite, imo, as she seems like she is Team Nick.

Could be. Or Could be that they are still friends, but doesn't mean she didn't get hurt when he dumped her/wanted it to be casual. You know, similar to Ashley I. and Jared. jmo.

I don't see any similarities to Ashley I and Jared to Nick and Jen. Ashley was a desperate mess, imo, and Jared never went on the show for Ashley so I don't see the correlation at all.

Jen and Nick both seem mature and happy and positive, whether as friends or more, they seem very supportive of one another and have each other's back which is great to see, imo.

As for Nick "wanted it to be casual" there's no fact/proof of that at all and yet to be seen what happens with Nick and Jen but so far, it seems like things between Nick and Jen are very positive.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Thanks for the info about the tweets. I saw Claire's tweet and thought it was right on. SMH @ the Chad bear.  It's actually quite disturbing that he tweeted her address and implied that he would find her. That's crossing the line. Next thing ya know he will be going after Nick's ex... Do bears like peaches?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Oh I don't mean Jen/Nick are like Ashley I./Jared....only in the sense that they could still be friends even if they broke up. I know it's just based on what RS said, that Nick dumps Jen, I just mean that Jen could be hurt by Nick dumping her and still like him as a person and be good friends with him. So in that sense, the social media activity/likes etc. doesn't mean they are together or whatever IMO. But I know we don't know either way yet, I'm just real curious to see where they are now and how they ended.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 pm

RS said Nick and Jen broke up and Nick making the choice, imo, is due to the fact that the guys are the ones who propose and Nick didn't do so (if RS is correct) and that's how the show is.

I think "dumped" implies something else and based on what has been sleuthed thus far, Nick and Jen seem to be happy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:44 pm

"dumped" could mean mutually decided. We'll see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:51 pm

My point was that RS never used the word "dumped" when he posted about the (yet to be seen) breakup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:14 pm

With regards to the tweets what did Nick tweet because those he deleted

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:18 pm

AmoreBella wrote:With regards to the tweets what did Nick tweet because those he deleted

He was responding to Claire Fallon - she works for Huffington Post and is a host for Here to Make Friends. It was her tweet basically saying "I have been drunk and my mom died young but its no excuse" (sorry on my phone can't access it exactly right now otherwise would copy and paste it). Her tweet is still there it is Nick's response with the praying hands that isn't ... that is why he is all pissy.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Nick just responded to this tweet with praying hand emoji then deleted it. The original tweet is still there.

Claire Fallon ‏@ClaireEFallon  20h20 hours ago
as someone who's been drunk a lot and whose mom died way too young, enough with the excuses for chad. STOP. #bachelorinparadise
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:28 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-opens-up-about-josh-murrays-snakiness-w433821
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-opens-up-about-josh-murrays-snakiness-w433821

He's such a good level headed guy, always has been. Great article. Thanks @bluwavz

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:10 pm

BIP "recap":

https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10154482398481180/

I definitely see why Nick favorited this video as they were very complimentary to Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 71 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430