SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Amanda possibly breaking her contract and spilling the beans doesn't mean Nick has to. Why would he? He seems to have a good thing going with TPBP, and that only benefits him, why should he do something that could potentially sabotage it? For Amanda? She'd throw him utb in a heartbeat if it would help her/Josh out. Jmo.

I'm not saying that Nick would do it for Amanda's sake. It would be for his own sake. To uphold his own self imposed honesty standards. And why would he have to spoil the show like Amanda? He could wait until the show is over to speak his piece. The After Paradise show would be perfect.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:16 am

OnePromise wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Amanda possibly breaking her contract and spilling the beans doesn't mean Nick has to. Why would he? He seems to have a good thing going with TPBP, and that only benefits him, why should he do something that could potentially sabotage it? For Amanda? She'd throw him utb in a heartbeat if it would help her/Josh out. Jmo.

I'm not saying that Nick would do it for Amanda's sake. It would be for his own sake. To uphold his own self imposed honesty standards. And why would he have to spoil the show like Amanda? He could wait until the show is over to speak his piece. The After Paradise show would be perfect.

I wouldn't think its necessary at all. He had the right to call out Andi re her book, because she wrote it, and if she omitted stuff that happened, that's all on her. Nick however doesn't direct/cut/produce BIP, so none of the edits are his responsibility. I don't know if the contestants are actually allowed to say heat 'really' happened, someone mentioned how Olivia's version of some events were deleted due to this reason. Jmo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 pm

I don't see how Nick could possibly say what happened without implying that Amanda is a liar. Because, unless I believe the nonsense that Amanda implied in her blog that she was on the show for Nick and not Josh, Nick saying anything in response to Amanda's blog about him and Amanda would mean he would have to out her for accepting his rose and date just to stay on the show waiting for Josh.

Also, Nick can't (and shouldn't if he honors his contract and integrity) address any part of Amanda's blog about him saying anything about Jen. The reason that TPTB wouldn't even show that part is because Jen was not yet on the show. Same reason why they would never show if Amanda told Nick and others she was on the show for Josh. Neither Josh nor Jen were part of the original cast so what Amanda has done (and Kasha posted) was blog a spoiler. Amanda was basically RS in her blog (which is truly a dumb move, considering how much Fleiss can't stand RS).

Considering that Amanda blogged a spoiler, no way Nick would address the spoiler at this time, especially considering what happened to him in the past (airplane video) and spoilers. If anything, there may be a contract in place to not spoil things about people not yet on the show or BTS stuff and Nick is abiding by his contract and honest about abiding by his contract which shows his integrity. Amanda on the other hand has shown she is willing to bite the hand that feeds her, and all I can say to Amanda is good luck with that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:11 pm

All good points above. It makes me very happy to see so many people defending Nick again.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:26 pm

I like Nick but I would say the same thing about anyone else on this show who chooses not to scapegoat or whine about edit or their image portrayal.

They all have done this before and know what they are getting into so any contestant pretending otherwise is just disingenuous, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

cheerleader  can hardly wait until Jen arrives

This will be the first time, on tv, Nick will be exploring a relationship devoid of a competition for time/attention. FINALLY no more ___ vs ___.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:44 pm

The extended trailer (shown during TMTA and episode 1) clearly shows Jen and Nick making out on the beach and then in a hotel room, possibly about to have sex. Is Amanda's post really a spoiler? She could easily bring that up if TPTB gave her a hard time.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:04 pm

MaxWilder wrote:The extended trailer (shown during TMTA and episode 1) clearly shows Jen and Nick making out on the beach and then in a hotel room, possibly about to have sex. Is Amanda's post really a spoiler? She could easily bring that up if TPTB gave her a hard time.
Spoiler - because she named her before ABC officially did (ex. being the way the interns write the synopsis for upcoming epis is without giving names of new arrivals)
Not a spoiler - because she didn't say Jen actually showed up

no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:37 pm

notarose wrote:cheerleader  can hardly wait until Jen arrives

This will be the first time, on tv, Nick will be exploring a relationship devoid of a competition for time/attention. FINALLY no more ___ vs ___.  

I am with you! I wish Nick was able to have had Jen on as part of the original cast as it would have been great to see the relationship start from the first episode but nonetheless I am excited to see a relationship play out without distractions. From what's been sleuthed it looks like there will be some great dates for Nick and Jen!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:43 pm

MaxWilder wrote:The extended trailer (shown during TMTA and episode 1) clearly shows Jen and Nick making out on the beach and then in a hotel room, possibly about to have sex. Is Amanda's post really a spoiler? She could easily bring that up if TPTB gave her a hard time.

IMO it's a spoiler. The viewer's would have no idea who that was. My unspoiled friend asked me who it was. Amanda specifically mentioned her name in full. A contestant who hasn't arrived, and insinuating they have met before.

He had told me he was considering going because he was interested in getting to know Jen Saviano (also from Ben’s season & a friend of mine). He had also told the twins and Jubilee the same thing…that he was interested in Jen.
https://amandastantonblog.com/

There are always previews of contestants. BIP is no different. Amanda IMO doesn't have the right to explain herself mentioning other cast when they haven't arrived yet. If this were TB or the 'ette, I think the same rule would apply IMHO. She found it necessary to explain her side of the story, because she is so obsessed with what people think of her IMHO. It would have been a better route to take to simply ignore it, and post positive posts about her meeting Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:55 pm

To follow up with GA's post which ITA with...

I was unspoiled for JoJo's season and if someone had posted in the unspoiled threads something like what Amanda blogged I would have no longer been unspoiled since I would have been able to put a name with s/caps which I wouldn't have known beforehand. So yes, what Amanda did was a spoiler, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
IMO it's a spoiler. The viewers would have no idea who that was. My unspoiled friend asked me who it was. Amanda specifically mentioned her name in full. A contestant who hasn't arrived, and insinuating they have met before.
There's a clear shot of her face when she's in the kayak. People who watched Ben's season would know who that was. (I realize there are people who say they watched Ben's season and don't who she is. **edited**She lasted until the beginning of episode 6.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430