SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:16 pm

MaxWilder wrote: snipped..

There's a clear shot of her face when she's in the kayak. People who watched Ben's season would know who that was. (I realize there are people who say they watched Ben's season and don't who she is. **edited**She lasted until the beginning of episode 6.)

Is it your opinion that those who watched Ben's season would know her? because I don't think that applies to everyone. It doesn't matter how long she lasted, it doesn't make it right that Amanda can just blab a full name of a contestant who hasn't arrived yet and write a novel as to what happened, in hopes that people will like her again.

I didn't know who that guy was that was on Des's season, and I watched every epi. Does that make me not very observant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
There's a clear shot of her face when she's in the kayak. People who watched Ben's season would know who that was. (I realize there are people who say they watched Ben's season and don't who she is. **edited** She lasted until the beginning of episode 6.)

I doubt most people who watched Ben's season would have any clue who she is. I watched Ben's season and only knew who she was due to the sleuthing on this forum. Imo, it is only sleuthers or those who are spoiled that would more likely know who she is, and Amanda's blog was a spoiler, imo, and no different than what RS does.

Back to topic of Nick.
Jen's thread
Amanda's thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:35 pm

Wow, just catching up on the Amanda blog gate. Imo she has totally breached her contract. As well as naming Jen which imo is a definite spoiler she is also explaining the details of what she alleges happened to try & mitigate public perception of the edited story and of herself. Apart from being an immature knee jerk response to 'set the record straight' she can't have read her contract either, IMO. She would have the chance to tell her truth publicly in so many other better ways after the season has aired. Dark times when I get this cynical about a dating show! I also don't think that it's a 'big deal' that Nick & her had one date and there would be no show if people only dated one person each.  C"mon the nick-jen love boat, sailing to a harbour soon.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:48 pm

I watched Ben's season and when the spoilers came out with her name I truly had no clue who Jen was, I didn't even know she was ON ben's season, I had to google her, and while now I know what she looks like, I STILL don't remember her from Ben's season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

There's a clear shot of her face when she's in the kayak. People who watched Ben's season would know who that was. (I realize there are people who say they watched Ben's season and don't who she is. **edited**She lasted until the beginning of episode 6.)

Is it your opinion that those who watched Ben's season would know her? because I don't think that applies to everyone. It doesn't matter how long she lasted, it doesn't make it right that Amanda can just blab a full name of a contestant who hasn't arrived yet and write a novel as to what happened, in hopes that people will like her again.

I didn't know who that guy was that was on Des's season, and I watched every epi. Does that make me not very observant?

GA and Max I watched Ben's season and had no idea who Jen Saviano was, she may have lasted until Episode 6, but not everyone remembers all who appeared on the show. :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:49 pm

It must feel pretty good for Nick to hand out roses this time round. :sprinklehearts l o v e beatingheart beatingheart

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : love and luck)
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:02 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:The extended trailer (shown during TMTA and episode 1) clearly shows Jen and Nick making out on the beach and then in a hotel room, possibly about to have sex. Is Amanda's post really a spoiler? She could easily bring that up if TPTB gave her a hard time.
IMO it's a spoiler. The viewers would have no idea who that was. My unspoiled friend asked me who it was. Amanda specifically mentioned her name in full. A contestant who hasn't arrived, and insinuating they have met before.

Sorry, but I did not know who she was on those previews until it was pointed out on this forum and I would like to think I am in the "know" much more than the average person.
Most people don't scrutinize those promos and she is simply a nice looking brunette that's shown quickly in several shots.  TBH I am surprised TPTB didn't try to make her look like MEandI was coming back.
So yeah, a cast person coming out with who it is and what's going on is a spoiler in my book.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:12 pm

[quote="gurlbrit"]
GuardianAngel wrote:

I did remember Brandon from Des's season, he stood out to me because he was so fast in declaring his love waaaaay too soon. I think he may have also cried. It's aside from the point as people like us have already read/sleuthed that Jen would be on the show later on, but as a participant / employee of the show the contract imo would likely state that you can't divulge information not yet shown of the season.
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:28 pm

I mean the producers let the host of After Paradise say there are three engagements and Josh and Amanda are one of them.... Maybe no one cares about spoilers this season because spoiling the ending on After Paradise seems like a bigger deal to me than spoiling a future contestant. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Fleiss tweeted there were tmultiple engagements, it wasn't something spoiled on AP. As for Sean I have no idea if what he said was okay'd or not. Then again, who knows if letting the ending be known is part of Fleiss's strategy for something else and not necessarily for a good reason either...

As for contestants spoiling... I think the edit will show how much the producers care about spoiling .. I already think some of the edit is in line with carelessness by contestants so I won't be surprised if those who spoil find their edits are worse...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:00 pm

I didn't watch Ben's season, so I only learned "about Jen" here from you (yeah, I'm the girl who reads the last page of the book after reading the 1st) ... I googled her, got super excited because she is gorgeous, got a little bit anxious 'coz I have no idea how is she (?), personality wise (didn't have time to watch the episodes), but since I've seen her IG and twitter and read some of her blog, I find her beautiful, smart/intelligent, mature "enough" and with a good "head on her shoulders".

I continue to follow Nick, but I'm not someone who buys everything he sells (not before making my own analysis of facts) ... so to speak. I'm curious of how this "romance" went (down).

I am hopeful, but I don't expect the great spoiler twist, because I've done that many times before and well ... who remembers my long-winded opinions of people's characters/relationships can probably laugh now, I sure do (still cringe of Chris' season) ...

Though what strikes me odd is that both are so positive for each other and yet ... they are miles apart ... with no obvious intention to meet anytime soon.
So the "romance" isn't "going on"? ... I would guess - not.
But the attraction, admiration, respect is still alive? ... I might be reading too much into tweets.
It's just that ... Nick is not the "usual after the season finale" kinda "social". Do you understand me at all? ... I have a hard time explaining myself. Most definitely he is "at peace" ... so whatever it was, however it "ended" ... he's fine and pleased.
I don't know Jen enough to read her take "between the lines" ... so ...
what do you all think?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Shawn Booth talks about Nick....

"We put everything behind us," says Booth. "We've all moved on. We did some charity work last year for prostate cancer and raised about $30,000 together, and we've moved on with our lives."

"I wish him nothing but the best, and everything that happened on our show was completely blown out of proportion, and I was extremely upset with the editing that went on with me and Nick," the trainer continues. "But again, it made for good TV and ratings, and that's all that [producers] care about."

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 71 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 55 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430