SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:18 pm

peggy0221 wrote:...stuck mentioned JB upthread, but I thought they were just friends? question  
I remember seeing a photo of Nick/Julie holding hands in Chicago. I'm unaware of the type of relationship they had at that time. Were they dating? Friends with benefits? JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I really don't think Nick was interested in Amanda.  I believe on "Afterbuzz", he said he didn't like her baby voice.  When they mentioned Jen, he said she was good looking.

I didn't catch much about what's going on during BIP filming but only a few pages of Nick and Josh threads. I think it's because he fav'ed a tweet and then stories of him interested in Amanda came out. It's interesting that Nick still creates sooo much "drama" with his EVERY SINGLE MOVE! Both fans and non fans keep very close attention to what he does daily, which is funny and who could blame this guy to love the attention he gains. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm

I really think the fav-ing of the tweet is taken out of proportion as Josh liked at least two tweets about him and having a "dark side". It could literally be Nck showing support for Josh as Josh himself obviously found it somewhat funny or enjoyable to have liked multiple tweets about it. Plus Nick and Josh have been friendly on multiple occasions the past year.

The whole Amanda and Nick date seems very producer driven as they have had so many chances to date in RL. I don't think it was real at all. Plus considering Nick made it to the end , or so it seems, and the date with Amanda hapoened in like the first two days ... Yea sorry not buying Nick being upset about that still .. All Imo
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 am

I don't think Nick wanted Amanda, if he did, he could have pursued her in LA. I just have grown tired of the "nice guy" Nick throwing shade at others. I have read repeatedly that he has never said anything bad about anyone else, so he is a good guy.  Now he just favorites crappy stuff and then rescinds it to remain a good guy while acting like a jerk. JMO.

Personally, I hope that Nick get dumped on BiP so we have the trifecta of three years and being dumped three times. But I am sure it will be all the woman's fault just like it was with MeAndi and Kaitlyn. Nick plays the wounded man really well. Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:20 pm

I always say it was all nicks fault because he has such poor character judgement with Andi and Kaitlyn!! How could he fall for those two bi*ches always puzzled me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:25 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I always say it was all nicks fault because he has such poor character judgement with Andi and Kaitlyn!! How could he fall for those two bi*ches always puzzled me.

IMO, he likes the thrill of the chase, yet they both dumped him!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Nick is a nice guy and always had been . We have no idea why he favored that tweet. It could be that he thought the article was a joke because he knows the real Josh. They have been on several charity events together and have seemed to get along just fine. If there is any drama between the two on BIP I am sure that it will be producer driven. I also think it is very sad that anyone would want to see someone get hurt no matter the situation. Nick has not done anything wrong but go on a stupid reality show three times but he is far from the only one. Nick has never blamed anyone not K or Andi for getting dumped that is his fans and no fans saying that. I will always be a Nick fan because I know that no one is perfect and we all have made mistakes. #TeamNick JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I always say it was all nicks fault because he has such poor character judgement with Andi and Kaitlyn!! How could he fall for those two bi*ches always puzzled me.

They both let him go but he must be good because both woman wanted him again after the first time. :yes:
JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

I think he simply is too romantic to have probably "beautified" those two, and those two were not mature enough to take the challenge to travel the road less travel. It was the best possible things could happen to Nick though, should be a blessing to have been dumped by those bi*ches. I mean, who would still want Andi, and except Shawn, who would want Kaitlyn? They both proved themselves to be horrible person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

They both let him go but he must be good because both woman wanted him again after the first time. :yes:
JMO

How could I forget Andi wanted a second time with Nick!!!!
giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm

I think it's his fault too for how things end up. He keeps going for the same type and it always predictably ends badly. He thinks he's a good judge of character but I think any man who goes for women like MeAndI or Kaitlyn has to be lacking in self-esteem and self-respect. I feel like his third appearance on this show is all about him trying to prove to everyone that there is a woman on this show who will pick him over all others.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick is a nice guy and always had been . We have no idea why he favored that tweet. It could be that he thought the article was a joke because he knows the real Josh. They have been on several charity events together and have seemed to get along just fine. If there is any drama between the two on BIP I am sure that it will be producer driven. I also think it is very sad that anyone would want to see someone get hurt no matter the situation. Nick has not done anything wrong but go on a stupid reality show three times but he is far from the only one. Nick has never blamed anyone not K or Andi for getting dumped that is his fans and no fans saying that. I will always be a Nick fan because I know that no one is perfect and we all have made mistakes. #TeamNick JMO

You say what's on my mind!
I can never understand why people want to see someone who none of us knows in real life to get hurt and humiliated. Honestly, what has Nick done to deserve all the I-want-to-see-him-get-dumped-again? Because he went on multiple shows? So did Josh. Because he posts numerous shirtless selfies? That's harmless and if those pics hurt your eyes the best way is not to follow him. And have I missed something? When did he blame Andi and Kaitlyn for dumping him after the show?
Nick likes attention and chases fame. Yes, I get it. Did he throw shade at Josh? That's debatable, but it's so premature to assume it's because he lost the girl to Josh again. Hes not a cheater, not a violent person and I've not seen him drunk in public, all of these put him above many contestants.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430