SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:44 am

Actually, I don't like to see anyone getting hurt.  IMO, Nick makes more of a sport of chasing the woman rather than romancing them.  Maybe, he is different off-screen but some of the behavior I witnessed on screen, I do not consider him to be a gentleman.  Perhaps that is not what the girls want anymore.  Everyone has a different perception of what they see and it is certainly understandable why people may not share the same view.   Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1646190589
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Actually, I don't like to see anyone getting hurt.  IMO, Nick makes more of a sport of chasing the woman rather than romancing them.  Maybe, he is different off-screen but some of the behavior I witnessed on screen, I do not consider him to be a gentleman.  Perhaps that is not what the girls want anymore.  Everyone has a different perception of what they see and it is certainly understandable why people may not share the same view.   Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1646190589

I believe that it appears he is making sport of chasing them because he approaches the art of romancing a woman with logic instead of emotion. I do not feel that this makes him any less sincere in his attention or intentions. He is a logical guy so it makes sense to me that he goes into things using his head instead of his emotions. He has actually stated that he had to suspend his head and let himself experience his emotions in order to really give either of the past reality tv relationships a chance.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:46 pm

If there's some beef between Nick and Josh, I highly doubt it has anything to do with Amanda or any other girl. Maybe something else happened while in Paradise or maybe liking that tweet has nothing to do with throwing shade. I wouldn't jump to conclusions when we have no idea what their current relationship is like. Did they follow each other on Twitter at some point? Doesn't seem like they do now unless I missed it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 pm

They have never followed each other on Twitter. But Nick has followed Josh on IG since their first official PR appearance together last year. I don't think Josh has followed him back. But Josh did say in an article after Andi's book was released that he did not keep in contact with Nick, but he had no problems with him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:53 pm

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:Nick is a nice guy and always had been . We have no idea why he favored that tweet. It could be that he thought the article was a joke because he knows the real Josh. They have been on several charity events together and have seemed to get along just fine. If there is any drama between the two on BIP I am sure that it will be producer driven. I also think it is very sad that anyone would want to see someone get hurt no matter the situation. Nick has not done anything wrong but go on a stupid reality show three times but he is far from the only one. Nick has never blamed anyone not K or Andi for getting dumped that is his fans and no fans saying that. I will always be a Nick fan because I know that no one is perfect and we all have made mistakes. #TeamNick JMO

You say what's on my mind!
I can never understand why people want  to see someone who none of us knows in real life to get hurt and humiliated. Honestly, what has Nick done to deserve all the I-want-to-see-him-get-dumped-again? Because he went on multiple shows? So did Josh. Because he posts numerous shirtless selfies? That's harmless and if those pics hurt your eyes the best way is not to follow him. And have I missed something? When did he blame Andi and Kaitlyn for dumping him after the show?
Nick likes attention and chases fame. Yes, I get it. Did he throw shade at Josh? That's debatable, but it's so premature to assume it's because he lost the girl to Josh again. Hes  not a cheater, not a violent person and I've not seen him drunk in public, all of these put him above many contestants.
Jmo.

Ditto to both of your posts! He's still one of my all-time faves! yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:48 pm

Agree to a lot of posts above, like him or hate him, doesn't matter to him because he has very thick skin I think. laugh out loud
But one thing I like about him is, he really never respond to any negativity directed his way. Even some of those "likeable" casts got "dayoff" from time to time and shoot back, nick NEVER did that. I don't think he pretends to be nice, it simply because he really doesn't care.

So to say he is throwing shade at Josh simply because he fav'ed one damn tweet is a rather stretch assumption, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:11 pm

I defended all of the Nick favorites of mean things during MeAndi and Kaitlyn's seasons. This time I am calling it like I see it. His pattern is to not say mean things, just to favorite other people doing it and that is shady to me. As a discussion thread we are allowed to post both positive and negative.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Sure. I support examining and discussing both the positives and the negatives of the reality tv characters we are watching. But why is it not ok for Nick to favorite negative things? Is he not allowed to have some negative opinions of others? Is he not allowed to express his opinions on his own SM?

Some of us appreciate that he is honest about how he feels without going out of his way to intentionally hurt others. He expresses his own opinion about a situation without going out of his way to be overly negative directly to another person. He is trying to be honest about how he feels without being confrontational.

Some see that as shady. I don't. I see him simply trying to be himself without going out of his way to hurt others. Besides, its not like Josh sees what Nick favorites. He probably isn't stalking Nick's every SM move like we are.  

And this is all assuming Nick is trying to "throw shade" at Josh by favoriting a story about him on Twitter to begin with. There are plenty of other more effective ways to truely do that job if Nick intended "shade to be thrown" in the first place... Like writing a book.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:26 pm

I guess when the NBA playoffs were going on and Nick liked Josh's tweet and Josh liked some of Nicks tweet they must of been throwing shade at each other. This is exactly why till I see it as a fact and know the info. I will not accuse Nick of doing anything wrong.
This is my opinion and I am entitled to it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:53 am

From RS's BiP episode spoilers:

Nick and Jen break up. Their breakup I’m hearing was amicable, and judging by each of their social media accounts, it seems like they’re somewhat still in contact. When the process of this show basically forces a couple to “stay together or break up,” and you have a couple that’s known each other for about 10 days (Jen didn’t arrive til episode 3) that lives on opposite coasts (Nick in LA, Jen in FL), you can see why a decision was made to break up.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:16 pm

I don't need RS to tell me they break up amicably. I already figured it out by sm that they are not romantically involved but seem to be on friendly terms.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Did I miss something? RS is actually being nice to Nick? Wow

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49b  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 71 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430