SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Posted this in Jen's thread too, but it is a little more about Nick and Jen's relationship on BIP:

http://www.etonline.com/news/196970_did_nick_viall_break_up_with_jen_saviano_to_be_the_next_bachelor/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:30 pm

^ From that article and Jen's sm after filming, she seemed to have at least a small interest in a relationship with him, but he just wasn't into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Yeap, she seemed... I'm just waiting on the day it turns out what actually was beyond the appearance. (and I can be patient, 2 years are nothing)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Even if they decided on Nick as the Bachelor relatively last minute, he had to have known that he was under consideration for it a little while. I feel bad for Jen, but glad that Nick gets this chance. I wasn't going to watch this season, but since they announced it was Nick then I will.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:51 pm

I feel bad for Jen also. But based on the sleuthers here they really could have only seen each other once since filming ended and that was near the beginning of the season. Unfortunate someone had to get hurt but I am glad that it sounds like she found out before the Afterparadise based on her unfollowing the night before.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 pm

What's this about a boyfriend, I read somewhere around here today but I was too busy to ask?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:16 pm

@GuardianAngel, Page 64 of this thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What's this about a boyfriend, I read somewhere around here today but I was too busy to ask?
 Im not sure if it was ever posted, i skimmed through threads but I could have missed it, but Jen addressed that rumor. 

https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/771070543860731904?s=09
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 pm

@sdmom Thanks! Looks like I missed that whole page!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Accepting to Lauren H, Nick and Jen WERE an item.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:21 pm

I hope this blows up so Nick addresses it because from BiP and SM that's not how it seemed. Maybe they had a thing but everything I saw was pretty one sided. Nick must have the smoothest of lines behind closed doors because it was so obvious to me that he wasn't that into her from the 1st date in paradise to even after the show. Her sm was all about him from liking pics, tweets, etc, with little acknowledgement from him IMO. I'm also biased because lauren h said it and her comments about Jubilee on Ben's season rubbed me the complete wrong way, I honestly can't stand her and I think she's a terrible human.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:I hope this blows up so Nick addresses it because from BiP and SM that's not how it seemed. Maybe they had a thing but everything I saw was pretty one sided. Nick must have the smoothest of lines behind closed doors because it was so obvious to me that he wasn't that into her from the 1st date in paradise to even after the show. Her sm was all about him from liking pics, tweets, etc, with little acknowledgement from him IMO. I'm also biased because lauren h said it and her comments about Jubilee on Ben's season rubbed me the complete wrong way, I honestly can't stand her and I think she's a terrible human.
Lauren H and Jubilee have always been good friends. Lauren H goes to Miami often to hang out with Jubilee and Jen. And they both explained that "soccer mom" comment. She and Jen are actually much nicer than Jubilee, seeing as those two don't trash talk Caila.

But yeah, Nick and Jen obviously weren't serious.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 71 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430