SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm

From Nick's various interviews:
- when asked about whether so and or so and so (franchise peeps) are his closest friend, he answered that his closest friends are his childhood friends. He's coming 36 and his friends are in that age range.  Many have children.  His "person" needs to have a lifestyle that doesn't have to significantly change to fit in with a mid-30s dynamic
- when asked about his modelling he said he does and then went on to talk about Salesforce; what a great company it was and how there was an open invitation to return in the future. He may do whatever in the short term but I sense this may be his possible long term goal.  
I also suspect that he has ventured into something with Kyle.  Kyle is around 30 but is semi- retired after making a big sale of coveted software he designed. Ever wonder how Nick manages financially by modelling casually?  Could be a collaboration is paying off.

I don't think Nick is looking for a seat in the power couple bleachers.
He likes doing interviews and does attend some events but that runs consecutive with a season he's on. I think appearing on Ben's new show may be a contractual obligation as he is still under contract - extended now because of BIP.
He does shill but some of it definitely ties to his modelling because some of the shoot stylists/photographers tagged the brands he was wearing on their own IG posts.

Tough to find a special someone who isn't it in for shilling as a main income or who wouldn't be disappointed in a limited spotlight. He himself said some people just want to attach themselves to a fan favorite. Now that he is one, he is rightly on guard.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:30 am

I'm calling myself out. I knew it was a bait, coming with "no surprises". You got me good Nick. It's like... "you get what you were asking for". Thanks a lot, my biggest nightmare.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 am

happygolucky wrote:I'm calling myself out. I knew it was a bait, coming with "no surprises". You got me good Nick. It's like... "you get what you were asking for". Thanks a lot, my biggest nightmare.

huh?

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:53 am

Ahaha, my reference is to my previous post on the other page. Considering I didn't want him as the next bach. Not that it's a mistake, just one giant challenge to keep the cool.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 am

Makes me a little sad that the Bachelor is someone we've seen Sooo many times already, it's such old news. Like his 4th entire season. Ugh. And I do like him, he's hot and funny but still. I wish it was someone fresh. I've seen too much of Nick. I'm weirdly emotional about it , laugh out loud. And feel sad for Jen.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:45 am

^^^my thoughts exactly! I thought it was a joke. Seriously, wtf. I was ready for someone a bit "fresher" in the franchise. Shoot, no wonder he has been chugging and spewing the franchise kool-aid in all his recent interviews.

Seriously?!?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:25 am

I don't feel bad about Jen as she was dating someone else while she was on the show filming (and no Nick didn't know this while on the show). I know this because the guy was the younger brother of my friend which I learned last week and shared with some on this forum

Onwards and upwards for Nick!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 am

I am thrilled that Nick will be next Bachelor. Think he'll be awesome. Only hope they don't cast 22 year Olds. Need women 27 - 30 for him.

Can't wait!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't feel bad about Jen as she was dating someone else while she was on the show filming (and no Nick didn't know this while on the show). I know this because the guy was the younger brother of my friend which I learned last week and shared with some on this forum

Wow! I hope he dumped her too? That's just sleazy.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't feel bad about Jen as she was dating someone else while she was on the show filming (and no Nick didn't know this while on the show). I know this because the guy was the younger brother of my friend which I learned last week and shared with some on this forum

Ahh, thanks for finally spilling the beans. So she's not an innocent heartbroken flower.
Anyways, it'll be interesting to see next week how Nick's storyline plays out with her.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:45 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^my thoughts exactly!  I thought it was a joke. Seriously, wtf. I was ready for someone a bit "fresher" in the franchise. Shoot, no wonder he has been chugging and spewing the franchise kool-aid in all his recent interviews.

Seriously?!?

My thoughts... just kind of ... yuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:05 am

So, TPTB brought him back on BIP so the public could get reacquainted with him for his season. Well played, TPTB. Well played.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 71 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 67 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430