SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 pm

what did you guys think about josh's twitter comment about jen and nick ?

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:what did you guys think about josh's twitter comment about jen and nick ?

What did he say please?

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:26 pm

"OMG I am so excited for Nick and Jen, they look great together, hoping they find lots of love"
I sense sarcasm

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:33 pm

I have a very sarcastic bent and if given the choice how to view that tweet, I would take it at face value that it's nice, unless there is something I am not aware of.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Here's more of the exchange.  I hope and think he's being sincere. He was probably too busy sucking the life out of Amanda to notice other relationships developing, while in paradise, IMO.   Smiley

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
OMG I am so excited for Nick and Jen, they look great together, hoping they find lots of love  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60d  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f46b

Jennifer Wai @jenniferwai12
@JoshAllanMurray Is there even a "beef" between you, and Nick?

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray
@jenniferwai12 not on this end, happy for everyone  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f64c
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:45 pm

At first i thought he was mocking their relationship since they supposedly break up.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:51 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I like them together.  She comes off as really put together and mature for her age.  I honestly would have guessed 28 and not 26 (not because she looks old, just because of her put-togetherness).  I really hope they're just normal dating IRL.  

Although the distance is a bit of a problem, it would be cool if Nick ends his Bachlor/ette/Paradise run by finally getting the girl and moving to FL.....

ETA:  That's really cool that her dad coaches Genie Bouchard!  A lot of tennis players train in FL, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's coached other big names too.  So yeah, I'd imagine Jen has a pretty comfortable upbringing.  But it doesn't seem to have made her snobby or stuck up.  She just seems normal.

I could see long distance being less of a problem than is typical. Jen has a blog and runs an online store with her mom (I think). It seems she has the same kind of flexibility that Nick has - no pun intended but ...
Relocating wouldn't have to happen until there is certainty.
I like their dynamic. I also like the fact that she arrived and singled him out despite his polarizing reputation because his current status didn't happen until the show began airing so that says to me that she was willing to take heat from show fans for asking him on a date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:52 pm

He also liked a tweet suggesting Nick and Jen were on the same yacht he and Amanda had been on. IMO, it seems a bit passive aggressive.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 am

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Image14 Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Image16

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Here's more of the exchange.  I hope and think he's being sincere.  He was probably too busy sucking the life out of Amanda to notice other relationships developing, while in paradise, IMO.   Smiley

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
OMG I am so excited for Nick and Jen, they look great together, hoping they find lots of love  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f60d  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f46b
Jennifer Wai @jenniferwai12
@JoshAllanMurray Is there even a "beef" between you, and Nick?
Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray
@jenniferwai12 not on this end, happy for everyone  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 1f64c

I don't for one second think Josh is being sincere, I think he is being fake and passive aggressive, especially since he is still liking tweets that are negative about Nick. Even the "OMG" in his tweet reeks of being fake, imo, and Josh tweeting there is no beef on his end is a complete lie since he has been liking tweets and shading Nick since the season started and his mother too and Jen has liked tweets about choosing Nick over Josh anyday so anything Josh posts about Nick is against Jen too, imo.

Also, if Nick and Jen didn't get engaged and Josh did, then I see this as a dig against Nick and Jen and trying to make fun of Nick. The "OMG" is exactly the immature type of thing I would expect from an immature guy like Josh.

Anyway, sorry for :soapbox back to Jen since this is her thread and tired of Josh giving his 1 cent.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:30 am

They both liked the pics above from producers.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:07 am

She looks different to me on camera than she does in still pictures. Same as she was on Bens season though. She's pretty but not as drop dead gorgeous as she is in pictures. Maybe we will get to see more of them together , but with all the Ashley drama idk. The little that was shown I didn't see the greatest connection. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 56 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27