SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:29 am

Jen seemed taken with Nick, imo, and I definitely got the vibe she was there for him and had been intrigued by him for a while (since she liked that IG post by her friend when Nick was F2 last year and captioned with Team Nick)

Jen also seemed to be on the same wavelength as Nick and spoke his language, something that is that *it* factor in some couples.

I am excited to see more of Jen, I think she is stunning and seems to have a great personality from what is sleuthed so far.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:04 am

Duke ... I agree Jen looks a bit different on camera than still pictures, and I still find her really gorgeous, just that if before she resembled some other "famous" people, seeing her now I actually see "just Jen" ... she stands on her own, with her facial features being hers "only".

As for the connection ... I'm really intrigued to watch it develop.
If I rewind back to previous seasons ... Nick was similarly "nervous", like a "nerd" with Bette10 ... because he didn't know the girl and it was "a blind date" to both.
With Bette11 it was different, because when he came on they already passed the awkward initial "getting to know each other" stage and what we saw was the "comfort zone" ... but that stayed the same because it lacked the "spark" from hers side.

With Jen they are basically strangers, who just happen to be intrigued by each other. Not the "usual Nick's crush" ... just the curiosity. And they are both testing the ground.
He doesn't know much about her and she doesn't know whether he is the person she "kinda" thinks he is (IMO, since she was watching TB show before and probably already had an opinion of him ... therefor she went straight to him, even if she had the "open mind" approach for "every" guy) ... so what I liked seeing on their date was their similar style of questioning where the other stands. The scene of them kissing (that gets interrupted by crabs and the date cut short) is the proof that there was that instant chemistry and comfortable feeling between them, which is a step ahead ... much bigger for Nick than what we saw with Bette10 ... and the fact that they both were a bit unsure but willing to be vulnerable and open up about their mutual curiosity ... is much more positive "same level of interest" than what happened with Bette11.

As for Jen ... I need to see more of her. She definitely surprised me a bit, since I haven't seen her talking before ... and her posture and the attitude are very interesting to observe in her interaction with Nick, because she is different kind of woman we have previously had a chance to see him with. She does come off as a bit closed and reserved with people she doesn't know (yet), so I'm looking forward to her being goofy, sarcastic, free-spoken self.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:11 am

I thought she was very strong in giving him affirmation both physically and verbally.  On the yacht while talking she lightly put her hand on his chest then later rubbed the hand he held his bottle in with her finger.  Very flirty and IMO had a kind of intensity.  Not the usual hair flipping giggly moves.  Several  times she directly stated her interest in him and once asked him how he felt. I liked that she asked for what she wanted.
She was definitely on the prowl and sniffing him out like a sleek minx. I was impressed. Will have to see more but at this point I think she is confident and will challenge him in delicious ways.
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:27 am

I think Jen is someone who is very poised and from her SM has a very dry sense of humor and is more witty and more like how Nick is even in seeming to take more time to warm up - which I think is because Jen is more like Nick in that she is observant, cerebral, and analytical.

Jen has her goofy side to her too (her snapchats of her wearing goofy outfits and making fun of herself attest to this) but I would be surprised if they show that side in the edit and sometimes I think that side is more friendzoning than romantic interest stage (it comes later). Plus, as much as Nick can goof around, I see it more as him making fun of himself than being the "goofball" and see him more as quirky, witty, and cerebral - so similar to Jen and why I think she could be his match.

So far I am actually preferring Jen's personality to any of the previous girls Nick was interested in (Bette 10 and 11) as I find Jen to be more sophisticated, has self-confidence, and seems to have more depth, imo and maturity. Jen seems much more mature than her age and I am liking that Nick, while seeming smitten, seems much more like he can be himself (more multi-dimensional Nick) with Jen than he did with any of the past Bettes, imo.

I especially like that Jen seems to know who she is and what she wants and imo, based on pre-season sleuthing and what she told Nick on the show, she knew she was interested in Nick and went on the show for him as she was intrigued and was very willing to tell Nick she found him attractive and expressed her interest. She came across to me like she was pursuing him just as much if not more than he was her, which takes a confident woman.

If these two end up together, then that quote Nick posted on his IG awhile back on the type of woman he looks for could very well be Jen. She seems more his match than the past two Bettes ever were, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Jen is someone who is very poised and from her SM has a very dry sense of humor and is more witty and more like how Nick is even in seeming to take more time to warm up - which I think is because Jen is more like Nick in that she is observant, cerebral, and analytical.

Jen has her goofy side to her too but I would be surprised if they show that side in the edit and sometimes I think that side is more friendzoning than romantic interest stage (it comes later). Plus, as much as Nick can goof around, I see it more as him making fun of himself than being the "goofball" and see him more as quirky, witty, and cerebral - so similar to Jen and why I think she could be his match.

I find Jen to be more sophisticated, has self-confidence, and seems to have more depth, imo and maturity.

I am liking that Nick, while seeming smitten, seems much more like he can be himself (more multi-dimensional Nick) with Jen than he did with any of the past Bettes, imo.

She came across to me like she was pursuing him just as much if not more than he was her, which takes a confident woman.

If these two end up together, then that quote Nick posted on his IG awhile back on the type of woman he looks for could very well be Jen.
^ snipped ... ITA! yes  exactly! She seems to be the kind of woman I was hoping Nick would meet and give himself a chance with.

Particularly because of the bolded part. To me, in the past he often displayed a slight lack of confidence at being "good enough".
Most prominently in his choices of women he went for. Always looking for someone who was different from him, who was "more fun" than him, "more carefree" than him, "more decisive" than him (in his mind, JMO).
I don't know whether it's the past experience that finally caught up with him ... or his overall change in life (moving to LA, career, people he hangs out with) but it seems that he finally appreciates more who he is, accepts himself better ... and is ready now to explore a connection with someone more similar to himself.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:39 am

Apologies for my two long posts, with regards to Jen and Nick being confident, I think Nick always had confidence I think it was just the situation of being one of many on Bette where it thrives on competitiveness with the guys for the most part rather than the relationship - one on one - which is where Nick thrives, imo. In some ways I think Jen coming on the show after Nick had been on already is more similar to the Bachelor show than the Bette show and so it is Jen who pursues a bit more since Nick is the catch (so like a lead in a sense).

I do think that after Bette 10, Nick lost a bit of focus in what he was looking for in a woman and so went a bit too far (Bette 11) and realized he had done so and now is full-circle and back to knowing what he wants and who he wants to be with and Jen seems to be the same in that she seems to know who she is and what she wants. As an aside about Nick and LA, I think it has been a good change for him overall and also because the friends he has there outside of the franchise are not the typical hollywood types but are unique people as well (more artsy and creative than "hollywood").

Jen seems the most compatible to Nick from what is sleuthed about her and seems to have a similar life view to Nick and way of looking at things. I think compatibility matters as much as chemistry, if not more, for longterm relationships so I am not surprised that Jen and Nick are connecting. Now to see if it continues longterm, but if not, I am just thrilled that I get to see a healthy and balanced relationship with a stunning couple. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:00 am

I really liked Jen. It's hard not to be Team Jenick (what was their couples name again?). They're so natural together, great chemistry.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:She looks different to me on camera than she does in still pictures. Same as she was on Bens season though. She's pretty but not as drop dead gorgeous as she is in pictures. Maybe we will get to see more of them together , but with all the Ashley drama idk. The little that was shown I didn't see the greatest connection. Jmo.

I don't see the great connection either. I saw a planned and strategic coupling with them seemingly saying the right but trite things over and over.
A possible showmance and she being the tool of redemption for him.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:38 pm

It's funny when I read people writing "rendemption of Nick" ... since he is the same Nick I saw 2 years ago and he needs no redemption. To me he was always this "dork" we got to see him now with Jen, who happens to be very similar to him, so the exchange is a bit "unromantic" because that comes with the connection on more profound level. But there was a chemistry and pronounced interest and it's a good start. Specially for someone like Jen seems to be, who needs her time... and Nick likes the "long game" of keeping things interesting.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Jen herself liked the tweet "Nick needs no redemption" (and if anyone was wanting a redemption edit it would be J, imo).

To me, Jen and Nick have the opposite of a showmance, they have what seems to be a normal, healthy, and positive connection from day one until now. If they were for showmance they could have gotten engaged and shilled products and done all the other stuff the other couples will likely do before they break up (as they will, imo).

I see more of a real connection between these two already than the other couples there who are playing games or tonsil hockey. They are far more mature, imo, especially if they didn't get engaged, and for a first date I felt like it was one of the most real-life connections on a date I have seen and very natural between them. I'd say the most natural feeling connection on the show and effortless, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:13 pm

Jen and her mom both liked this IG post about Jen and Nick.

It's a cute pic since it is Jen looking at Nick

Ik this isn't SYTYCD related...but Nick and Jen are  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f525  Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60d  so much love for these two #bachelorinparadise by @jakejenna
Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 13671912_1203188036410115_330976663_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODk0NjQ2NDgxNDk0ODYzMg%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJN1tJZDWEY/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:26 pm

There is something going on if Jen mom is liking post about those two tells me they are a couple off screen then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 56 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 43 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27