SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:Didn't evan surface on SM a few days ahead...
Evan posted a photo on Instagram yesterday. As far as I can tell the photo isn't recent since James T is on a road trip. He missed his boys so he posted a photo of them JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:18 pm

#1 Good for Nick on the non-engagement decision. Of course, we don't know the why's and how's of his decision. Could very well have been out of his hands if Jennifer let it be known she would not be getting engaged on BIP.

#2 EWWWWWWWWWWW! Carly, Carly, Carly...

#3 I'm still all about the JAM. I admittedly would have preferred for them wait til they knew each other better given that Josh already did the TV engagement thing (& failed) and Amanda is a mom with two little kids to consider in all of this. Having said that, for these same reasons, I think that in order for them to jump head first, that Josh and Amanda both have to believe 100% that their feelings for each other are strong enough to last a lifetime together. I see Amanda as a great girl and a great mom and Josh, despite "the book", as a good, albeit imperfect guy, who loves his family and would do anything for the people he loves. I don't think either Josh or Amanda would get engaged for fame or financial gain and risk those two innocent little girls being hurt in the process. I have to believe that Josh learned from his TV engagement/Andi experience. He's said in interviews that he & Andi were too different and that he didn't ask Andi enough questions during filming about what life post-show would be for her. I hope that experience helped him decipher his feelings for Amanda and helped him determine if they could make it in the real world after the cameras stop rolling. I don't think Amanda would expose her girls to potentially falling in love with a step daddy and then ripping him away from their lives all in the name of $.

I should be more cynical but I guess I'm an eternal optimist...at least where JAM is concerned.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Nope.

It's  TBD how each of these couples pan out on e show and in RL.

IMO JAM getting engaged is the most ridiculous thing. Not that I amnot fangirling like crazy for multiple reasons. 
I totally am
I am more curious to see Nicks ending since we know he was MIAmtill the end.

Now that is some entertaining stuff to look forward to. Was it 3 for 3 or. Did  he take the opportunity to be the dumper?

Are they still dating and NL had a fixed quota, ran out of diamonds?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Josh/Amanda will be the stars of the season. The "it" couple if you will. These other two pairings of Lace/Grant plus Carly/Evan (LOL LOL) - will be on the side. I'm wondering if Jen/Nick (or whoever Nick is paired with) are going to date on the outside? Time will tell!
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Yea for all we know, Jen dumped Nick or rejected his proposal. So he only comes out good if they decided to just stay together.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:28 pm

seton wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
seton wrote:

I dont like Lace but I dont see what is so despicable about being socially awkward, insecure, delusional, etc, but realizing it and getting counselling for it?

Yeah. And then she went straight from her "breakthrough" to another reality show and attached herself to a HUGE douche. And then got "engaged." Ok, then. If she really did get therapy, I hope they never released her from services. She's gonna need more of that.

Yeah, she is going to need counselling but that doesnt make Jam going straight to another reality show ALSO any more admirable. Huh?

I never said it did. Like I said, I just liked Amanda, and would like for Josh to redeem himself. So for that reason, I want to believe them and give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I suppose the other 4 could prove me wrong. Not holding my breath.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:31 pm

truelovealways wrote:NL must have been shaking his damn head when he was discussing rings and marriage with Evan/Grant laugh out loud
They don't realize it yet, but NL gave them cubic zirconia.

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:ITA Jam is the couple, everything else is just jokes.

They are all in the same boat.  What makes Jam any better than the others since they all just met 2/3 weeks ago.  Lets not forget that this is Josh's 2nd engagement on his third reality show.
I agree. 
Unless they have re-defined engagement to mean the lowest common denominator: we met, we like each other, we forked and we are engaged, now let's take it to the real world.
Real life engagement hopefully leads to real life marriage. Anyone who has been married realizes that marriage is a tall order and one of the hardest jobs in life next to parenting. 
This show has re-defined engagement into "let's go steady".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:37 pm

I just read the news and I'm dying laughing rofl rofl rofl Carly surely hit rock bottom.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Ha I knew Carly had to be with Evan. Someone was giving him roses this whole time and she's the only one who made sense. They have a lot in common. WTG Carly!  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f601  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Who is JAM?  

Josh and Amanda. Awwww beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Hugesmile

Thanks, GA! handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
truelovealways wrote:NL must have been shaking his damn head when he was discussing rings and marriage with Evan/Grant laugh out loud
They don't realize it yet, but NL gave them cubic zirconia.

I think NL hasn't put a real diamond in for a long time.   They get the real one when they get married. Saves him from chasing around North America with his "Indian giver tshirt on"  giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Nick? I'm glad that Jen didn't end up with a fake engagement. Plus, he's not going to move to FL and I don't see her moving from FL.

As for Lace? I didn't watch her season, but just looking at her SM turned me off. It's obviously fake.

Carly, IDK. Maybe, she did fall for him. She's obviously really 'believes' in this farce show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear