SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:04 pm

bblake wrote:Something horrific just occurred to me... didn't Fleiss say that Carly had 'multiple guys' fighting over her rose so they could meet someone hotter her? Do you mean to tell me that she actually chose Evan?

I bet the dude she passed over for Evan is torn between feeling like a POS and feeling like he dodged a major bullet. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea for all we know, Jen dumped Nick or rejected his proposal. So he only comes out good if they decided to just stay together.

ITA? That is the only way he looks good out of it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Yea for all we know, Jen dumped Nick or rejected his proposal. So he only comes out good if they decided to just stay together.

ITA? That is the only way he looks good out of it.

I highly doubt it. Stay together how? He doesn't live in FL.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm thinking Carly and Evan knew each other before the show. That's the only way this all would make a speck of sense.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

My read on Carly is that she has quite the popular/pretty girl complex. This complex has made her quite mean spirited, and that's the main reason I just don't like her. She's so desperate for a dude, any dude, to validate her on TV just like her bestie Jade, that she settled for Evan. Evan, people. Like rock bottom, more embarrassing than last year when Kirk dropped her a$$ when she was meanwhile booking the wedding venue. Hey, both Carly and Evan live in Nashville, neither is particularly a "catch" and they clearly settled, so maybe they actually have a shot. But ewwwww. I don't see them anywhere near the Janner sweet heart couple league.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Even a "showmance" stay together would work as a redemption for the serial dumpee.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Well Josh doesn't live in SoCal...and in Andi's book she always said Josh was so stubborn and didn't ever want to move from Atlanta...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Did RS has any words about Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:Well Josh doesn't live in SoCal...and in Andi's book she always said Josh was so stubborn and didn't ever want to move from Atlanta...

Well he's known now for changing his mind and taking everything back that he ever said. He even tweeted before filming he wanted to move to CA or something. Well now he has too!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:My read on Carly is that she has quite the popular/pretty girl complex. This complex has made her quite mean spirited, and that's the main reason I just don't like her. She's so desperate for a dude, any dude, to validate her on TV just like her bestie Jade, that she settled for Evan. Evan, people. Like rock bottom, more embarrassing than last year when Kirk dropped her a$$ when she was meanwhile booking the wedding venue. Hey, both Carly and Evan live in Nashville, neither is particularly a "catch" and they clearly settled, so maybe they actually have a shot. But ewwwww. I don't see them anywhere near the Janner sweet heart couple league.

I agree with every word of this and I hope Kirk and Britt are laughing their asses off. I know I am! Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm

teamjanner wrote:I'm thinking Carly and Evan knew each other before the show. That's the only way this all would make a speck of sense.
It would make sense under the following conditions: 
1) Carly was taking LSD or peyote. Some type of hallucinogenic drug.
2) She was blindfolded during the 3 weeks. 
3) She was gagged.
4) She was given ear plugs.
5) She was deprived of all oral nourishment and force fed by gastric tube.
6) She was convinced Dr. Cupcake or Arie was going to be her hook-up and was agreeable.
7) She was compensated financially for the above and subsequent consequences and signed a binding contract in agreement of above.
8) Evan was just Evan, however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:23 pm

who th F knows if Evan is a diamond wrapped up in, well EVAN.

For all we know he is his irrisistable gem of a man, who has mad skills in the bedroom. DUH !
After all bedroom matters are his bread and butter. Carly is probably set for you-know-what however long they stay together.
"O" guarantee. 
Ya'll are just super jealous.

rotfl

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear