SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Beyond his looks and ED (job), Evan is a deadbeat dad. I don't understand the level of desperation from Carly. It's honestly just sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm happy for JAM, hope they can make this work in the real world.

Actually if a couple 'pairs up' right away (2nd epi for JAM), they can spend more time together in 2 1/2 wks, as the F1 and lead spend time together on the Bach/lette show. Because on BIP they can see each other 24/7 if they want to, whereas on the other shows, it's mostly only 1 on 1 dates, group dates, cocktail parties, limited access to each other.

Of course the success rate is low, but some do make it, like Holly/Blake, Janner, Jash, SeanCat. So it's always a wait and see, time will tell for me.

I wish JAM the very best, happy for them! whipped

ALL JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
teamjanner wrote:I'm thinking Carly and Evan knew each other before the show. That's the only way this all would make a speck of sense.
It would make sense under the following conditions: 
1) Carly was taking LSD or peyote. Some type of hallucinogenic drug.
2) She was blindfolded during the 3 weeks. 
3) She was gagged.
4) She was given ear plugs.
5) She was deprived of all oral nourishment and force fed by gastric tube.
6) She was convinced Dr. Cupcake or Arie was going to be her hook-up and was agreeable.
7) She was compensated financially for the above and subsequent consequences and signed a binding contract in agreement of above.
8) Evan was just Evan, however.

9.) Carly is just a pathetic and desperate famewhore and Evan was the only man who would have her and she wasn't going to be humiliated like the last time so Evan it was. Take that, Kirk! Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Let's hope then for Carly's sake that the saying "those who can't do, teach" doesn't apply to Evan.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Beyond his looks and ED (job), Evan is a deadbeat dad. I don't understand the level of desperation from Carly. It's honestly just sad.
I don't get it either. Whatever her motivation was, be it fame and/or a(ny) guy, it failed horribly. People are already laughing about her and see her as a joke and as desperate. This is sad.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Maybe, there's no engagement on the main show. That's why BIP has 3 to make up for it and hopefully, the franchise can make money (get more suckers) for the next installments by having 1 of 3 work out?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:29 pm

What I want to know is what happened b/t Carly and Wells on their "date"

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:30 pm

reason wrote:Did RS has any words about Nick?

RS only posted about the 3 engaged couples.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 pm

yana_bach wrote:Let's hope then for Carly's sake that the saying "those who can't do, teach" doesn't apply to Evan.
I'll stop right there and try not to imagine that Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 623245435 :shootme: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 1838857674
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 pm

atem wrote:

Finnaly he has no dirt on My tv boyfriend. Good enough for me. Cant stand RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:32 pm

cantstopl Suspect no no

Carly/Evan: spitcoffee I was joking last night posting that if not Wells then Evan she was engaged to. Oh girl has totally lost her marbles! Wonder how her BFF Jade feels about this? Well Carly won't have to be instant step-mom cause they won't last. I give them 3 months of IG shilling.

Grant/Lace: Meh I don't follow them so could care less. No marriage here. They will be done by finale airs IMO.

Josh/Amanda: Well obviously you all now how I feel about this. Wow Josh and I thought Nick was bad! Rolling Eyes Guess i'll have to see on tv if it's really "true love" but *maybe* they will marry. Yes he'll make a good step-father but I have my doubt. Good luck Amanda. MM is already planning your wedding and looking for houses in CA! She's going to become the next Marie Barone!

Oh and Nick! Not sorry if you got dumped again but you'll win some respect from me if you chose to date IRL.

What a mess this is going to be!!! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:33 pm

reason wrote:
atem wrote:

Finnaly he has no dirt on My tv boyfriend.  Good enough for me.  Cant stand RS.

No he said he will post all the episode by episode spoilers at once, including what Nick's situation was/is

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear