SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I wanted to see if Chad had tweeted anything.

Chad JohnsonVerified account ‏@realchadjohnson  9h9 hours ago
I should've never ever EVER said that abt @sarahherron tonight. I was a dic k im disappointed in myself
https://twitter.com/search?q=realchadjohnson&src=typd

He has a short vid, I can't embed it.

That's what happens when booze does the talking. I'm sure he'll regret it for a long long time.
If i'm not mistaken he did also mumble/fumble some type of apology during the ATFR for his behavior. 
I don't see him having an alcohol issue. I see it as an impulse control issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 pm

The only thing with this apology is that he was still insulting her and mocking her disability the next morning when he was supposedly sober. That was when he made the comment that he didn't know what the others had to be offended about since he didn't say anything to them like he said to Army McArmison or whatever name he called her. So this apology is bullcrap in my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:28 pm

mindless wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
*snip*

Daniel was a big "ick" factor for me, with the way that he was disparaging the women's looks. When he started enthusing when the twins walked in, I realized what he was looking for was younger women. He doesn't come across as that intelligent in his ITMs.

That's putting it mildly. I'd say he's so dumb he's barely functional, but what do I know.

"What do I know," said the (veteran and admired to be clear!) poster named "mindless."  :cutesmile!:

I saw a link on twitter where Wells (he's funny, affable, and pretty cute?) joked in his snapchat that Daniel seemed unaware that Buzz Aldrin and many others did indeed return to Earth from the moon! Daniel should eschew metaphorical images and thoughts.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I wanted to see if Chad had tweeted anything.

Chad JohnsonVerified account ‏@realchadjohnson  9h9 hours ago
I should've never ever EVER said that abt @sarahherron tonight. I was a dic k im disappointed in myself
https://twitter.com/search?q=realchadjohnson&src=typd

He has a short vid, I can't embed it.

That's what happens when booze does the talking. I'm sure he'll regret it for a long long time.

I don't buy the booze excuse. IMO when you're drunk you say stuff you already think, but are aware enough to NOT say. If someone becomes an abusive idiot who throws out slur after slur, the booze isn't good enough excuse. IMO it's just things they already think.

Chad is a messed up douchey idiot, and he needs to sort himself out and get some serious help, because he stopped being funny a long time ago.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Evan seems much more likeable on BIP, I mean if he made a genuine connection with Carly, good for them. I'll always wish the best for people.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:43 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-1-2/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:47 pm

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bachelor-franchise-betrayed-chad.html

This article sums up how I feel about tptb, I don't know how they sleep at night.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:08 pm

lexforlife wrote:http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bachelor-franchise-betrayed-chad.html

This article sums up how I feel about tptb, I don't know how they sleep at night.

Yes they nailed it with this article. The whole Chad situation on BIP reminded me so much of Olivia on Ben's season. Its really sickening to think about the manipulation and abusing of people's insecurities that happens just for our viewing pleasure. I was a fan of Chad on the bachelorette but couldn't get behind hi, after his actions on BIP. However, when he posted a video on Twitter apologizing he just seemed broken to me. It left a bad taste in my mouth. He's not the only one to blame for his actions because they enabled him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:20 pm

^^^^Yep! he signed the contract. Future "stars" of the franchise beware! :Nod:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Good article. I also agreed with the comment about Lace. She had problems with alcohol on Ben's season and talked about cooling it after. I knew it could be a problem when she was cast in BIP. As many have said before, TPTB are not your friend.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:50 pm

I totally agree with that article. I blame Chad for his actions since he should've known what to expect and it was his choice to go on the show again but TPTB went too far for me and I can't get behind them ruining a person. They should've stepped in the situation earlier or not aired as much as they did. It was uncomfortable to watch and not the least bit enjoyable. no no
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:27 pm

hae1001 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/08/bachelor-franchise-betrayed-chad.html

Yes they nailed it with this article. The whole Chad situation on BIP reminded me so much of Olivia on Ben's season. Its really sickening to think about the manipulation and abusing of people's insecurities that happens just for our viewing pleasure. I was a fan of Chad on the bachelorette but couldn't get behind hi, after his actions on BIP. However, when he posted a video on Twitter apologizing he just seemed broken to me. It left a bad taste in my mouth. He's not the only one to blame for his actions because they enabled him.

This article finally tells the whole truth. I wonder if it will even faze MF and crew or prove the point that Unreal is the reality of these guys.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze