SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Wow. IMO there's a reason for that. Something is up with CH. They are punishing him IMO.

I do not care for that host at all. I've seen a lot of SM asking where he is and why he's not there. I didn't think it was a conflict with Millionaire.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Their reasoning is ridiculous IMO. First, everytime they try to include a so-called superfan, no matter in what capacity, it doesn't work, they should let that go. Second, if they wanted a host that 'doesn't know what happened' then why are the current hosts basically spoiling the outcome? At least CH tries to be subtle when he pretends to ask questions he doesn't already know the answers to.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Personally I only watched 2 epis of After Paradise last year and didn't think CH was very good in that setting but his co-host was worse giggling  This season, I don't think either host is good.
In Ashley H's season they had an after show with Dana W.  I thought she was good.

I think CH is the iconic face of the franchise for the seasons and it would be odd if he wasn't there (as briefly as he is seen on the seasons) but it doesn't matter that he doesn't host the after show which is an entirely different format.

Current best after show IMO is Afterbuzz Tv.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:54 pm

This is my opinion: CH gives off a very condescending, smarmy type persona when "live" such as the Nothing Episode or ATFR. Even when he acts supportive, I feel he is hiding a knife up his sleeve ready to pitch at the person in the hot seat. He reminds me of the nasty church lady from SNL, only in male form.
He is also getting older and has other fish to fry in other ventures.
So maybe the franchise is trying to mix it up a bit with a younger, hipper, snappier host team. I think maybe they are putting out feelers for a permanent replacement? IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is my opinion: CH gives off a very condescending, smarmy type persona when "live" such as the Nothing Episode or ATFR. Even when he acts supportive, I feel he is hiding a knife up his sleeve ready to pitch at the person in the hot seat. He reminds me of the nasty church lady from SNL, only in male form.
He is also getting older and has other fish to fry in other ventures.
So maybe the franchise is trying to mix it up a bit with a younger, hipper, snappier host team. I think maybe they are putting out feelers for a permanent replacement? IDK.

:yes: he's somewhat murdery on ATFR

Younger, hipper, snappier is much more suited to a Paradise.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 pm

For me, CH is the continuity, the glue that holds the show together. If they replace him, it's like trying to run American Idol (RIP) without Seacrest, Survivor without Probst. Just no. Just big fat no. Sure, maybe he's smarmy, but so is the show. CH is the face of his show. Big mistake not to include him here. And I really hope they aren't trying to push him out. I honestly feel like that could be a lethal decision.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

CH gave an interview that doesn't really give us more insight on not hosting. Seems it was a decision made by production, not ABC.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/chris-harrison-why-not-hosting-after-paradise-bachelor-show-920730

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 87b72b10 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 86669110 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

I thought Izzy and Vinny could be kind of cute to watch but that doesn't appear to be true. But it's kind of weird that Izzy's Twitter doesn't match up at all with the spoilers. She's all about Vinny! Also looks like they're both headed to California in the next few days.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:32 am

umngirl wrote:CH gave an interview that doesn't really give us more insight on not hosting. Seems it was a decision made by production, not ABC.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/chris-harrison-why-not-hosting-after-paradise-bachelor-show-920730

I find this all very interesting. I didn't think it was a conflict of schedules. It doesn't help that the ratings increased without him being there, although I'm sure that's not the reason for the increase.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:57 pm

I don't think anyone is good at hosting that show but CH is better than Michelle and Sean imo. Since CH wanted to do the job then it could be money or they're punishing him as GA said.

Kasha, Sean and Michelle may younger than CH but hipper? Not seeing it. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

The only "host" that seemed able to handle the show was that man. Forgot his name. The one sitting to the right of Michelle.(Her left)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Preview for next week:

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze