SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:You guys?!? Forgive me, you probably have this posted somewhere, but I saw it on RS tweets and had to post. Is that a naked Josh?  :shocked!:

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 CodNa2PVMAAtAen

Houston Erwin
‏@houston_erwin
@RealitySteve do u think they will actually show this during BIP? Josh is practically naked
Yes. and Yes.

Since there is a @lukes_sideboob Twitter for the 'Ette, I guess they'll be a @joshs_sidebutt for BIP cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Weird on previews they don't show Josh.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Mills tweeted a not nice tweet earlier and it showed his true feelings about Josh. With that being said, that is why a)they gave us the first preview that showed skin b) they cut him after that. 
Mills is a weasel. He is not a nice man. That's not to say he is not on the mark at times. Even a broke clock is still right twice a day. Point being, TPTB are not the casts' friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Milsy is just horrible. Every season he proves us right.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Mills tweeted a not nice tweet earlier and it showed his true feelings about Josh. With that being said, that is why a)they gave us the first preview that showed skin b) they cut him after that. 
Mills is a weasel. He is not a nice man. That's not to say he is not on the mark at times. Even a broke clock is still right twice a day. Point being, TPTB are not the casts' friends.

Did you mean this retweet? Or was it another one I missed.

Robert Mills Retweeted
BachelorHulk ‏@BachelorHulk 2h2 hours ago
This is the biggest Bachelorette catastrophe since Andi Dorfman picked the jock with anger management problems.
#TheBachelorette
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Yes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:25 pm

^^^ I actually thought it was kind of funny considering it was about anger management and tweeted by the Bachelor "Hulk". But yeah, Millsy can be a real jack a**.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:04 am

Yes!!! Today is the day! Let's get this party started do we know if anyone goes home tonight? Chad? Anyone else? I am excited that instead of a refined wine a simple wine cooler would be appropriate for tonight. Time for some Mexican Paradise!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:47 am

I'm excited for BiP! They are bringing back a lot of the people that I want to see. Some thoughts --

I'm coming over from the unspoiled side of Jojo's season, so I've been unaware of almost all of the negative press. I liked Grant on this past season, so I was disappointed to hear of some negative reports about him. However, looking at his ex's Twitter, it seems to me that her main interest in life is showing off, so I would take whatever she says with a grain of salt. But if that's what he is attracted to, then his paring with Lace makes a lot of sense.

https://twitter.com/tayfraay/with_replies

Nick -- I like Nick even if he does have a prolonged fondness for the spotlight. Both Amanda and Jen S. strike me as decent, sensible women with good heads on their shoulders. Nick's "picker" seems to be in good working order, so good for him. He is looking better than ever these days.

Ashley I. -- In Wells, she got one of the more choice men this season. I like her, but she is so high maintenance that I don't think she ever had much hope with him.

Caila -- If she found happiness with Jared, then my heart hurts for her. IMO they were not the best match -- more like a summer romance. I think she would be better match with someone more intellectual and driven.

Carly -- I always had a great liking for Carly. She is full of personality and spunk. For the most part, what others saw as bitchiness I just saw as "keepin' it real." Yes, things did get ugly toward the end of the last BiP2. There was too much drama. However I see a lot of it as being show-induced. If she's found happiness with Evan, then good for her. Evan had a good reputation from the house. I didn't like the way that he called Chad out during his comedy routine, and the continuing drama has been tiresome. But I still think there is a good guy underneath.

Chad -- Chad has a role to play on this show, and he understands it well. Some of his comments about others can be very perceptive. Daniel was invited to be his sidekick and sounding board, and Evan to bring the conflict. I can't imagine why any woman on the show would want to date him though, unless it were a strategic maneuver to stick around longer (or for the air time.)

Amanda -- I don't have a good vibe about Josh, and am rather puzzled about why he elected to return. This will be interesting to see.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:00 am

I kind of think there may be some truth in the rumors about Grant but since she reached out, and hooked up, with Chad I don't give her claims much validation, as well as the other guy's ex that hooked up with him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:48 am

Does anyone know who the girl on the far right is? Is it Jen or maybe Izzy or Shushanna?  

I know editing is tricky but the preview shows her crying and saying "I made a huge mistake" and then a voiceover saying "I'm afraid he's going to propose". Then a pic of Nick looking at rings.  Lace and Amanda are the only two with her which makes me think it's after FS dates and it's Jen crying about Nick (and a possible proposal).

But It could be Izzy too, she just doesn't seem as important this season. Any thoughts?
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Img_4613

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:56 am

Beach lover can you get me a link so I can see this split second in motion? It might help. My gut instinct is that is not Jen but I have to remember she looks much different in motion then she does in pictures. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze