SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:08 am

MiaHawk wrote:
As for Robby...they have to throw in doubt over the ex for some kind of a story arc.  I think it has been smooth sailing and very good between her and Robby from night one, getting better and better. But they cannot show us how good it is, bc they want us to think that Jordan has this in the bag.  They want us to think its Jordan.

Mia, I may be giving the editors and TPTB too much credit, but I think that the story arc is good guys vs. bad guys. Jo eliminated a very good guy tonight in cutting JT loose. We're being shown that Robby (sorry!) and Jordan (the date was odd) are of questionable character (they might not be in real life). We're being shown that Luke and Chase are good guys (they might not be in real life). Will Jo break the pattern and choose a good guy (deemed such by the show)? It doesn't seem like it if eliminations happen as we predict.

I found it intriguing that this week is the 2nd or 3rd week in a row in which JoJo refers to her decision-making skills either worrying that she'll make a mistake or saying that she doesn't know what she's doing. Why is that in there?

And why no extended preview for the rest of the season? That alone is making me wonder if something is up.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:09 am

veg_out wrote:Here's the preview:

Did the rumor abut Robbys ex come up in tonights show?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 am

MiaHawk wrote:

There is no rumor since he directly addressed it. He told Jo that he broke up with her in Dec. You'll have to see it. Sorry, Mia, I didn't pay a lot of attention to Robby.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:19 am

veg_out wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

There is no rumor since he directly addressed it. He told Jo that he broke up with her in Dec. You'll have to see it. Sorry, Mia, I didn't pay a lot of attention to Robby.

See, Robby is always up front and direct about his break up.  There is NO issue.  I dont know WTH she is harrassing him about in that preview.  

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:33 am

MiaHawk wrote:
veg_out wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

See, Robby is always up front and direct about his break up.  There is NO issue.  I dont know WTH she is harrassing him about in that preview.  She says 'theyre all talking about it" who? The guys? His family?  Jojo needs to get a clue.  She seems to think that getting a ring on her finger is the goal! NO! Having a good relationship with a good man is the goal! Wake up, Jojo! Ugh! I am going to be so disappointed in her if she picks Jordan and not Robby in the end! Robby is the total package and his feelings are real. Jordan is just playing the game.  I cannot wait to watch the episode myself because maybe i will see things differently?!

Did they show chases truth or dare?

They cut a lot tonight. They didnt show Chase's Truth or Dare, I dont think they showed Luke getting his date card, his date was short, they had the RC the night of Lukes date with no conversation before hand. It was like their bus slowly rolled over all of them in some way except for Jordan.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:51 am

Seriously, we get 5 minutes of Luke AND no NT portion, Jojo, I AM not happy with you at the moment! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 2292733854  I thought his little ITM comment was very interesting, 'Today's the last 1on1 date before HT, this is huge, it might be the most important day of this WHOLE SEASON for jojo and I.

And-'On the date today, there's no rose on the table, but at this point it's way more than roses, it's about family, it's about reality, it's about life.

I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid dished out by tbtb...she likes Luke JUST as much as she likes Jordan. Interesting thing, she has doubted Jordan throughout this...BUT on the other hand, she ALWAYS feels GOOD with Luke, she's always stating that. What's this season about, will she again pick the bad boy? I don't think so.

Before I'm done with Luke,  Hugesmile  the preview and that giggling baby, sooo cute! And his lights and heart with 'All of those people have a big part of my heart, but my heart is yours' I'd be a goner, if I wasn't already! beatingheart

Loved Jojo's boots on Alex's date! I agree with Jojo, WHY let him go on and on when you KNOW you're going to dump him! It was cool what that guy did with the horse though, never seen that before.

moon, with you on Jordan, something about him, he gives off bad vibes. Did anyone else feel the music was not only giving us F1 but also...not. Interesting music during Chase's ITM over Jordan/Jojo in that hot tub. I think it was def. there as a foreshadowing.

I felt bad for both Chase & JT! They really feel something with Jojo, that's the one thing with Jo, she puts so much effort into each of her guys, I think she should've held a little restraint with those she knew she wasn't really into. Especially Alex, I wouldn't want his tongue in my mouth if I wasn't into him, and she def. wasn't!

Luke gets first rose again.  rose bud

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:04 am

veg_out wrote:Here's the preview:

Well, this might be an issue for Chase. After digging into some old edit threads of seasons past, JBF had established a pattern with the order of HTDs shown in the HTD preview. 
This: *snipped from the Des season 9 archives before Brooks departure*

SHOWN FIRST:

Brad: F3 Ashley
Ashley: F2 Ben
Ben: F4 Kacie
Emily: F2 Arie
Sean: F2 Lindsay
Des: --- Brooks

Juan Pablo : HTD/FD mix Andi 
Andi: Chris Soules
Chris Soules: Becca
Kaitlyn: ?
Ben: JoJo
JoJo: Chase

So two patterns really. No F1 has been shown first in this preview. And it seems who they "might" have in mind for next lead is shown first. Hmmm.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:28 am

veg_out wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
As for Robby...they have to throw in doubt over the ex for some kind of a story arc.  I think it has been smooth sailing and very good between her and Robby from night one, getting better and better. But they cannot show us how good it is, bc they want us to think that Jordan has this in the bag.  They want us to think its Jordan.

Mia, I may be giving the editors and TPTB too much credit, but I think that the story arc is good guys vs. bad guys. Jo eliminated a very good guy tonight in cutting JT loose. We're being shown that Robby (sorry!) and Jordan (the date was odd) are of questionable character (they might not be in real life). We're being shown that Luke and Chase are good guys (they might not be in real life). Will Jo break the pattern and choose a good guy (deemed such by the show)? It doesn't seem like it if eliminations happen as we predict.

I found it intriguing that this week is the 2nd or 3rd week in a row in which JoJo refers to her decision-making skills either worrying that she'll make a mistake or saying that she doesn't know what she's doing. Why is that in there?

And why no extended preview for the rest of the season? That alone is making me wonder if something is up.

Veg, first of all, thanks so much for posting the preview. Such a big help!

Good description of the storyline. That is what the whole season is about. It may not be a true depiction of each person or of their true feelings, but this is the route they have chosen to go. Its tough to swallow if its not what you see when you are watching.

Her fear of making the wrong choice is really ramping up. I cant get her comment from Wells'date out of my head. "What if I send the person home that I was meant to be with." I think this might come into play later in the season. JMO

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:34 am

Interesting. veg, do HT's usually go from coast to coast? Seems the most logical money and time wise. So what do you think, maybe Robby first, then Chase, Luke ending with Jordan since he's in CA?

I can see Chase as next lead, since I think that's why they ramped up his 'edit' time...of course since Luke will be F1 and Jordan will be off acting somewhere. :yes: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 15 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:44 am

Sorry for the DP, but just have to say the part with the gaucho horse was AMAZING.

Also, JoJo told one of the NFL players that JT was probably the nicest men she had ever met. Her talk with tonight was so sweet and kind, even though there is no good way to handle it other than the way she did. Its going to keep getting tougher for her.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:46 am

moonchild wrote:

Veg, first of all, thanks so much for posting the preview.  Such a big help!

Good description of the storyline.  That is what the whole season is about.  It may not be a true depiction of each person or of their true feelings, but this is the route they have chosen to go.  Its tough to swallow if its not what you see when you are watching.

Her fear of making the wrong choice is really ramping up.  I cant get her comment from Wells'date out of my head.  "What if I send the person home that I was meant to be with."  I think this might come into play later in the season.  JMO
Yep, just might! One of 2 possible scenario's, short and sweet:

#1 Luke is gone at F4, she has her crying moment and regrets letting him go...but continues on with the other 3, does she really trust Jordan..and her other 2 guys don't compare to him, so they are let go, but somewhere in there Luke comes back, and she can't deny what she had with him, everything good, she trusts him- rejects Jordan's proposal and off into the sunset Luke & Jo go.

#2 Jordan leaves at F4, upset because she really did have feelings for him. Luke and the guys go on to Thailand...Chase leaves F3, Robby at F2 and then we've got Jordan coming back wanting her back, for drama of course, she lets him come to that 2nd FRC, rejects him and off into the sunset she goes with Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 am

Lost17 wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Veg, first of all, thanks so much for posting the preview.  Such a big help!

Good description of the storyline.  That is what the whole season is about.  It may not be a true depiction of each person or of their true feelings, but this is the route they have chosen to go.  Its tough to swallow if its not what you see when you are watching.

Her fear of making the wrong choice is really ramping up.  I cant get her comment from Wells'date out of my head.  "What if I send the person home that I was meant to be with."  I think this might come into play later in the season.  JMO
Yep, just might! One of 2 possible scenario's, short and sweet:

#1 Luke is gone at F4, she has her crying moment and regrets letting him go...but continues on with the other 3, does she really trust Jordan..and her other 2 guys don't compare to him, so they are let go, but somewhere in there Luke comes back, and she can't deny what she had with him, everything good, she trusts him- rejects Jordan's proposal and off into the sunset Luke & Jo go.

#2 Jordan leaves at F4, upset because she really did have feelings for him. Luke and the guys go on to Thailand...Chase leaves F3, Robby at F2 and then we've got Jordan coming back wanting her back, for drama of course, she lets him come to that 2nd FRC, rejects him and off into the sunset she goes with Luke.

I have to say I love both of your endings, but my 1st choice is the one where we get to see more of Luke!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle