SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:43 am

^^and Haley/Emily are with Ashley I watching tonight, so I guess they are having a hater party laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 am

Duke702 wrote:^^and Haley/Emily are with Ashley I watching tonight, so I guess they are having a hater party laugh out loud

Have they been commenting about her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:54 am

Sprite wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^and Haley/Emily are with Ashley I watching tonight, so I guess they are having a hater party laugh out loud

No.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:10 am

Duke702 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

No.

Well, thank goodness for that. Maybe they are realising how bitter they are coming off and how negative the SM response is likely to be?

I'll be curious to see how they try to spin and excuse their behaviour towards Caila on the after show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am

@Sprite It's so sad to me that people are actually praising Emily... she was at first being gracious but then completely undid that when she attacked Caila for no good reason. It's astonishing that people actually had to use Caila being too perfect as the excuse to hate on her. Says so much about their character IMO. (They haven't directly said anything yet but they're retweeting things about why people should pick Emily etc)

@BlackHalo Emily has been so petty on twitter liking those tweets. Meanwhile Caila liked positive ones about her! Tells you everything. I agree, there's something about Caila that seems to bring out the jealousy in other girls. They are behaving like mean girls in high-school, and then wanting to play the victims. It's awful.

@Duke702 That's what I am worried about. They are probably going to be terrible about Caila and cheer each other on. Caila was just with Emily and Haley the other day, and now they're treating her like this. Who are the fake ones again?!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:19 am

Again, Jared is the one making the choice, but Caila gets the hate. THAT is why Caila is awesome. She doesn't direct any hate at other women, especially when there's a man who should get the 'blame'. She's nature, respectful and kind. No wonder Jared is smitten!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:36 am

It's ridiculous that Caila is going to get the hate. And IMO all because of jealousy. People are so used to the negativity and drama that they've mistaken it for personality and being "real". I think Caila's such an enigma to them because she's not just one dimensional, and so because they don't understand who she is they'd rather tear her down. People think "how can she be this pretty and nice, it's not normal" and then end up attacking her because it makes them strangely feel better for a moment.

I do hope Caila breaks free from this franchise, because it's so clear that there's a clique that's been formed between the people who plan on making this their entire career. I don't doubt Caila is using this an opportunity, but she thankfully hasn't made it her life. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:45 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Again, Jared is the one making the choice, but Caila gets the hate. THAT is why Caila is awesome. She doesn't direct any hate at other women, especially when there's a man who should get the 'blame'. She's nature, respectful and kind. No wonder Jared is smitten!

tyvm Dating is a mutual decision. Just because you like someone in that way, doesn't mean that they will like you back the same way. That is why people date multiple people before they settle on one...if they ever do.

I thought Jared was very nice in how he handled Emily and how he told Caila that he wanted to explain things first to Emily. Caila also responded in a mature manner. I look at the two of them and I don't see much drama in either of them. No wonder they were drawn to one another. Two kind, normal, sane, respectful people being attracted to one another...what a novel concept for this train wreck.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:54 am

Emily is immature and still young , hopefully she'll grow out of that. A lot of girls try to make themselves feel better about a breakup with the "she's not that cute, I'm prettier talk". All just jealousy. But Ashley should know better because she is like 28 and Jared dumped her a year ago.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 am

Yes Caila was immediately understanding when she thought Jared was saying he couldn't go on a date with her. That interaction showed both of their true characters I think. I guess being sane and respectful on this show is automatically called "boring", and being nasty and rude is seen as being "genuine". :angryemotion

@Sprite your signature is a good reminder too. Caila could've come on BIP and done everything "right" according to those who dislike her, and there'd still be people saying negative things about her. If you know yourself and stay true to who you are IMO you will always be okay in the long-term.

And I agree, dating is a mutual decision. Love should be reciprocal and as my own signature says, it shouldn't be possessive. The way AshleyI is behaving is beyond entertainment and is straight up toxic. I am hoping that most people won't just laugh it off, because she should learn from what she's done and know that it was wrong. It will be disappointing to me if Caila ends up getting more hate, but I am hoping there's enough sanity in the world that people will see it for what it is and not make excuses. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:09 am

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_obz8a0AXU81t1jybq_540

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_obz8a9GZH91t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-no-1494776520843318.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 am

Duke702 wrote:Emily is immature and still young , hopefully she'll grow out of that. A lot of girls try to make themselves feel better about a breakup with the "she's not that cute, I'm prettier talk". All just jealousy. But Ashley should know better because she is like 28 and Jared dumped her a year ago.

That's fine, but Jared and Emily hadn't broken up. There was nothing to break up. They went on one stupid date, during which he couldn't have looked more bored. A fact she might have noticed if she wasn't full of herself and was actually interested in getting to know him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle