SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:40 pm

I remember reading or hearing vo that that in the last week befor htd that there is only 2 sd. Someone else might know. I have tried to see if any ref on this forum but nothing. If this is so IMO this could be the screen shot of Nikki, faith, Rachael & Richie with wet suits on and alex in red sports car and Olena on scooter. ??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Living wrote:
Loulou wrote:Although I am wondering if the screen shot is of Kiki..not sure if Olena would have her hair styled like in the shot and if body shape matches.  But only similar shoes I could find in all the Bach Au web photos.

Olena on SD1 has her tied in that manner.  Even though her hair is not that thick, when tied up like that it fills out.  Also Among the F4, only Olena has hair that long that when ties up loosely can still be that long.

*IMO* this doesn't look like Olena's body type and I think this is Kikkis denim shirt Megan wore on her date with Richie. I'm placing bets its Kikki IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Fifty wrote:
Living wrote:
Loulou wrote:Although I am wondering if the screen shot is of Kiki..not sure if Olena would have her hair styled like in the shot and if body shape matches.  But only similar shoes I could find in all the Bach Au web photos.

Olena on SD1 has her tied in that manner.  Even though her hair is not that thick, when tied up like that it fills out.  Also Among the F4, only Olena has hair that long that when ties up loosely can still be that long *IMO*.

*IMO* this doesn't look like Olena's body type and I think this is Kikkis denim shirt Megan wore on her date with Richie. I'm placing bets its Kikki IMO.
Yep it's basic but *IMO* it isn't Olena's bottom.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:50 am

S/caps of Alex in bath tub and in red ferrari are her 2nd SD per preview for episode 10 tomorrow.

Well done to those who sleuthed/speculated the s/caps to be Alex's 2nd SD clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
S/caps of Alex in bath tub and in red ferrari are her 2nd SD per preview for episode 10 tomorrow.

Well done to those who sleuthed/speculated the s/caps to be Alex's 2nd SD clapping!

Wow I still can't believe Nikki hasn't had a 2sd?? This doesn't look good to me?..she had the very first sd and Alex and Olena have had more time now than her ! She has to wait another week? Imo if I was Nikki I would be worried as to what that says?... scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Wow I still can't believe Nikki hasn't had a 2sd?? This doesn't look good to me?..she had the very first sd and Alex and Olena have had more time now than her ! She has to wait another week? Imo if I was Nikki I would be worried as to what that says?... scratch
She could have the last SD since she has the s/caps of her in the old car with Richie and sleuthed pre-season
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

She could have the last SD since she has the s/caps of her in the old car with Richie and sleuthed pre-season

Correct me if I am wrong, but Nikki has been on all the group dates hasn't she? He still gets to see her this way...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:30 pm

^ I believe so. Nikki has also had CP time and had the SQT as well after winning on one of the GDs so she is getting a lot of time with Richie compared to the others.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

IA AAL. I think she will get the last single date....so they can make a big deal out of it that she got the first and last single date because i think she is F1. IMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:05 pm

I lost my feeling tonight that Nikki is F1.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Nikki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Olena/Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest.

IMO

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:03 am

Hanate wrote:Nikki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Olena/Alex>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest.

IMO
That's how I see it too :Nod: Hopefully we get more s/caps soon yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate