SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Emayem wrote:Does anybody else have the problem when watching tenplay, that if you try to pause it, it fades out the screen and puts a big resume button in the middle? Makes it hard to slueth!

*EDIT* the guy who is in that photo I just posted with Nikkki- on the beach- looks almost exactly the same as the guy who is talking to Richie and is wearing  a blue t-shirt so I definitely think Nikki makes it to the HTD.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:25 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:here's a link to the tenplay HTD preview, apologies for folks not able to view tenplay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't view this. Heather, can you please recap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the guy you are talking (that resembles Nikki's brother) about part of this preview link that Heather just posted?

Also someone posted they saw a preview that Rachel was wearing blue shirt and white shorts.

Thanks y'all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:27 pm

I'll have a go at making some screen caps... could take a while though as I am abit slow!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:here's a link to the tenplay HTD preview, apologies for folks not able to view tenplay

I can't view this. Heather, can you please recap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the guy you are talking (that resembles Nikki's brother) about part of this preview link that Heather just posted?

Also someone posted they saw a preview that Rachel was wearing blue shirt and white shorts.

Thanks y'all.

It is on Chanel Ten. I haven't seen the one that HEATHER posted. That guy is the boyfriend of Nikki's sister. I think they are all very close. Nikki makes it to the HTD, the looks of this guy are particular. His haircut is the give away.I am 99% sure they are the same guy....but I may be wrong.

Now we have top 2 for sure: Nikki, based on the photo of this guy. Also Olena (based on the amount of SCs, becasue there are still quite a few we haven't seen), and probably also Rachael. We just need to know the fourth person.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:32 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:I'll have a go at making some screen caps... could take a while though as I am abit slow!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

Thanks Heather, just want to confirm if dear Faith is out before HTD.

Also can you confirm if indeed they showed Rachel wearing the blue shirt and white shorts? Someone posted upthread that they saw her in this outfit, very interesting if that's the case.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], some of us non AU based folks can't view the links on Channel 10. Maybe Alex is the one out...still keeping my fingers crossed for Faith to make it to F4 but very slim chances now it seems no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this is the mystery door, going by the lock and similar style as the bachpad door

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source: my s/caps tenplay promo, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by H.E.A.T.H.E.R on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks for posting H.E.A.T.H.E.R
It does look like the 'doors' from an earlier screen cap being opened by someone's mother?
Last opinion on a lightened image was it could be Rachel at the doorway.
Saying goodbye to Richie HTD?

Definitely Nikki's brother in law too BedHead.

Rachel has a blue shirt on for the camping trip, not white shorts though.
IMO she is the least likely of the girls to be in the picnic scene just based on physical differences.

Yes Emayen, I find the same issue with tenplay videos.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:I'll have a go at making some screen caps... could take a while though as I am abit slow!!! Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

Thanks Heather, just want to confirm if dear Faith is out before HTD.

Also can you confirm if indeed they showed Rachel wearing the blue shirt and white shorts? Someone posted upthread that they saw her in this outfit, very interesting if that's the case.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], some of us non AU based folks can't view the links on Channel 10. Maybe Alex is the one out...still keeping my fingers crossed for Faith to make it to F4 but very slim chances now it seems no no

in the HTD promo camping Rach is wearing blue light denim shirt and light blue denim cutoff shorts, different outfit... all the girls are dressed down for roughing it.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Wow - thanks for the Screencaps everyone!!!! Sorry if this has been mentioned before but do we know how many girls he will take on HTD's? If it is 4 and that is potentially Rachel's mum then does that mean Faith may not make it to HTD??

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Richie is wearing the same darker blue shirt (SC above handing flowers to the blonde mother/lady) when he is being grilled by the gentleman at the table. While the colour of the top she is wearing looks plum coloured at the table, not cream, the blonde hair we see from the back could belong to this mother/lady above perhaps?
I hope that makes sense!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:45 pm

I don't know, for some reason I think the brunette lady looks a bit like Alex: nose, slim lips (which Alex makes bigger with make up).

I think the very blond lady is Olena's mum...for some reason I have that impression. This is Julia, Olena's sister, making faces (a very short video) and she is blonder than Olena.

Obviously I am not making any affirmations, I am merely speculating Smiley Can someone add a photo of Alex next to the brunette lady so we can compare? I think they have similar bone structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:46 pm

You guys totally rock bestbud!

IA that the first cap with older lady in red top opening the door is the same door as that was determined as Rachel saying goodbye to Richie
I also think the guy in blue shirt with the crew cut is Nikki's BIL.

Do y'all think the blonde lady with the flowers resembles Alex? If so then dear Faith must be out at F5.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate