SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 pm

BedHead wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:HTD Sneek peek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

similar faces yes?
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:43 pm

IA Heather, the brunette lady in the HTD caps has the same bone structure as dear Rachel.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:51 pm

BedHead wrote:
in_denial wrote:
mercieme wrote:

It's the golden yellow hair of the girl in the screen cap that has me not sure if it's Nikki. So far on the show, Nikki's hair has been blondish white IMO except she visited a colorist and changed her hair color before the HTD was filmed.

IA she has worn blue and white shorts before so we will see if it's Nikki's HTD by next Weds yes

The hair colour is more golden in this pic but I am wondering whether it's just the image colour. Either that or she left her toner at home Hugesmile

In my opinion, it is Nikki. Hair colour variations may occur because of the lighting, and sometimes Nikki's hair looks darker than usual. I also think the body type suggests it is Nikki. My other choice is Faith with the hair done differently. I don't think it is Olena.

Saw Rachel in the promo for the camp trip in the same shorts and shirt.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

mercieme wrote:IA Heather, the brunette lady in the HTD caps has the same bone structure as dear Rachel.

*EDIT*  Now, is the guy also part of Rachael's family or not? If Faith goes to the HTD then who is going next week? scratch Wouldn't it be surprising if the next person going was Nikki? or even Alex?

By the way, not long ago, in some thread, some of you mentioned that the fact that Nikki's sister is following Richie on instagram supports the idea that Nikki is F1, but don't forget that last year, Sam Frost's brother was following Richie (not Sasha) and, as we know, Richie did not win.

ETA: yes, the guy is part of Rachael's family! Smiley I finally watched the preview. Those eyebrows! Have you noted the redhead guy? I think that is Nikki's future brother in law!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:09 pm

IA, the girl with the long dark hair looks like Rachael so could be her sister.  The SC with Richie shows the back head of someone - looks like Nikki's blond hair IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:11 pm

This is the photo of Nikki with her sister's boyfriend. Nikki and he were spotted together recently.  I think Nikki's sister's boyfriend looks like the guy who is talking to Richie in one of the scene of the HTD's images. The redhead guy with blue shirt. I think Nikki definitely makes it to the top 4. Can someone post the image? I can't :s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BedHead on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm feeling less and less confident that Nikki is F1. It could even be Rachel F2 and Olena F1. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 pm

here's a link to the tenplay HTD preview, apologies for folks not able to view tenplay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:20 pm

See, here it is...his haircut and hair colour looks like the guy who is talking to Richie, I was wrong, he doesn't open the door, he has the blue shirt Smiley What do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Does anybody else have the problem when watching tenplay, that if you try to pause it, it fades out the screen and puts a big resume button in the middle? Makes it hard to slueth!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Just Looking wrote:IA, the girl with the long dark hair looks like Rachael so could be her sister.  The SC with Richie shows the back head of someone - looks like Nikki's blond hair IMO.

it's possible the blond hair in the potential Rachael family table Scap is another family member, sister maybe... the question asked by the brother sounds like a family grilling question without the bachelorette (maybe Rachael) present.
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:24 pm

BedHead wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See, here it is...his haircut and hair colour looks like the guy who is talking to Richie, I was wrong, he doesn't open the door, he has the blue shirt Smiley What do you think?

Oh yes! definitely the same guy to my eyes. nice one BedHead
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate