SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:bestbud! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what you think of Richie and Nikki so far?

He seems really into her. It seems tooooooo obvious though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:53 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:bestbud! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what you think of Richie and Nikki so far?

He seems really into her. It seems tooooooo obvious though
He seems taken with her! If Richie is saying he felt it straight away then maybe he is saying the truth? Also it may be more obvious since we know Nikki is in possible F4?

Without getting any of the first red roses and no white roses I don't know if general public will see Nikki as the main frontrunner for F1? I think Alex is shielding her somewhat like Snez was shielded by white rose Heather if Nikki is F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:54 am

Richie in ITM (later pickup?) says Nikki is a natural beauty and incredibly confident and is a total beach babe

they seem very comfortable with each other and very playful
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:56 am

serious conversation

Nikki talking about long relationship, was engaged, split up a year ago 6 months before the wedding

Richie says in ITM that he likes that Nikki is someone who knows herself and is willing to make the tough decisions and is not going to settle for second best
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:57 am

Awww...

Richie saying Nikki told him that this is the first time she has ever been on a date and learning about her past relationship he understands why but is shocked

Nikki in ITM saying she has never been told she is beautiful and Richie first one to tell her and she will treasure her time with Richie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:57 am

Arghhhhhh. Kiss
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 am

Girls in the kitchen, wondering what happened on the date.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:59 am

awwww this date is adorable!

I really like Richie with Nikki

I like Nikki much more than I thought I would she is just lovely

Richie is as nervous as Art/Bach NZ was! So cute!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 am

She admits to the kiss, but claims no pashing! Keira still being awful
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 am

Kiss!!

Music crescending!

will need to check to see if it is similar to anyone from Sam Wood's season, maybe Snez

I can see Richie and Nikki together
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She admits to the kiss, but claims no pashing! Keira still being awful
I think I am a bit behind with online live. IA, Kiera is truly awful no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:03 am

Photo shoot date now, Alex gets the lone photo shoot.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha