SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:02 am

Idlemess wrote:

Here's hoping we get to see Olena and Richie kiss soon. She's the only one out of the top F6 that hasn't kiss. Well, that we are aware of.

Definately! Richie communicates alot of how he's feeling through a kiss - plus would be great to see body language analysis of it.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by HodanG Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 am

Did Alex and Richie ever kiss?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:43 am

HodanG wrote:Did Alex and Richie ever kiss?

Not yet, but will on this next episode for their SD.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 am

Another Ep 5 preview clip

Alex finally gets her dream date with Richie, but will another Bachelorette's magical moment outshine it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 7.30 Wednesday and Thursday on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:34 am

Yippppppeeeeee! I've finally got live stream working so I'll be able to watch with you all for a while. Only a couple of minutes to go - can't wait to see the group date with the babies.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:44 am

Nikki doing all the voiceovers in this episode it seems
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:44 am

Man I want Alex's date! I love those dresses. Lucky girl!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:48 am

Only four going on the group date. Nikki, Kiki, Megan and Sasha are going to be able to spend quite a bit of time with him. I think that Nikki must get the SQT with him according to the previews.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:53 am

I'm not sure exactly how old Alex is, but I can feel the age difference between them. And he even called her a young woman. I'm not seeing that earlier chemistry so far on this date

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:59 am

Emayem wrote:I'm not sure exactly how old Alex is, but I can feel the age difference between them. And he even called her a young woman. I'm not seeing that earlier chemistry so far on this date

Oh... I'm definitely seeing chemistry. That kiss!  :fanningfan   That's the hottest kiss so far.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:01 am

I think all those behind the scenes photos of the kiss being set up with the mints etc, ruined the magic for me!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 am

Ovaries burst simultaneously as Richie walks in with his pretend baby The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha