SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:37 am

RC: 10 roses? 2 roses given (to Faith and Keira)

S/cap shown of roses in previews I think are the same from this episode? It seems like a lot of the s/caps are from early in the season?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 am

RC

Rachael called first (also the BachAU IG posted a pic of her from the waltz dance so thinking they did this and first called because Rachael's date may be next week?)

Nikki called next

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 am

Olena called

Alex looking upset

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:41 am

3 roses left

Alex in VO saying pressure is on

Noni called

2 roses left

Alex called... Richie says to Alex "where was that white rose tonight?"

last rose goes to Kiki

Sophie and Marja eliminated

Sophie whispers to Richie "Look after Nikki" - it was shown in closed captioning. Left in edit for a reason? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:44 am

Preview for next week (episodes 5)

SD - Alex (dancing and live band as shown in pre-season s/caps)
GD - is with fake babies and pretending to be parents. It looks hilarious laugh out loud
CP - drama about something? (because a CP is not a CP without some drama :gotcha: )

So Rachael may have SD in episode 6 then?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:3 roses left

Alex in VO saying pressure is on

Noni called

2 roses left

Alex called... Richie says to Alex "where was that white rose tonight?"

last rose goes to Kiki

Sophie and Marja eliminated

Sophie whispers to Richie "Look after Nikki" - it was shown in closed captioning. Left in edit for a reason? question

Just like the 'Anna and Rochelle are your girls' comment! Comments in there for a reason
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:46 am

Yeah, this convinces me even more that Nikki is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Just like the 'Anna and Rochelle are your girls' comment!  Comments in there for a reason
Great memory and insight Sundy!

I really do think Nikki may be F1 so far even though I loved Faith's date and Olena had a good date too.

Nikki seems to be getting the F1 edit, IMO, especially since Richie takes her away to talk to her at almost all (maybe all?) CPs and it is shown that he takes her away but not their chat (so hiding her a bit).

If I went just by Nikki's music in her limo entrance (which was the exact same as Snez's and Sam F's) I would say that Nikki is F1.

Also just based on one of the season promos where Richie says he hopes to find someone to spend his life with and immediately the camera cut to Nikki which felt like what they did with Snez in promos.

That Nikki is not in the top % on the leaderboard (Snez wasn't either last year at the beginning) makes me think they doing to Nikki's edit what they did with Snez's.

I'll be very surprised if F1 is not Nikki at this point. If she is then her sister following Richie after filming ended and liking IG pics of Richie with Nikki would be a clue, as would Nikki being the first girl to be papped and her being the most locked down on her SM.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:51 am

Agreed. Faith for Bachelorette cheerleader cheerleader

Bet she would say yes too giggling
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:52 am

Yes, I think "look after Nikki" was left in there for a reason. As much as I loved Faith's date, I think Nikki is F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:55 am

I am 99% sure Nikki is F1
And more than happy with that, She seems like such a lovely woman and all the girls seem to have respect for her plus Richie seems like he is blown away by her, they kind of remind me of Sam and Snez where they both already know they are for each other but are just riding it out until the end.

But on the other hand I really can't help but like Alex! She does seem like a sweet girl but I don't see her going further than F4, Richie seems like he is well into her but maybe her having a son is putting him off a bit, the girls need to back off on her using the rose, we all know if Keira had that rose she would be all on him every single CP

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:55 am

Sundy wrote:Agreed. Faith for Bachelorette cheerleader cheerleader

Bet she would say yes too giggling
Oh yes, Faith for Bachelorette  cheerleader 

Stay single Faith, stay single...... Unless we are wrong, and you are F1 cantstopl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha