SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:37 am

Episode 1 thoughts:

Limo's
Nikki - I thought it was cute how he wanted to hold her hands. A lot of chemistry there as well as Richie being his cute awkward self laugh out loud

Megan- I like Megan. They have a lot of similarities and Richie looked like he was already in love haha

Janey- Awkward

Eliza- LOVE HER! I laughed so hard at the song, her slapping his bum, "twerk, twerk, twerk and booty slap!" cantstopl TV GOLD.

Alex- She's cute but comes off as over the top at times. The poem was corny  Suspect

Kiera- RICHIE ?! WHY?  laugh out loud That question was sooooo awkwardd

There goes Eliza singing her song again laugh out loud

Vintea- "I would probably eat that face" Same, Vintea, Same

Olena- HELLO [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That outfit, those eyes! she really knows how to  suck people in. Richie definitely liked what he saw as there was lots of chemistry there

cocktail party

I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at Kiera imitating Janey with one heel laugh out loud

My god! Let poor Richie sit down! he literally sat down for 1.5sec before Noni asked for a chat.

Go Nikki Go!

Rachael(aka Regina George) is a mean girl. So nasty, so rude. I sense a theme here with Rachael and Nikki. They seem to always show Rachael's face whenever Nikki get's a rose or spends time with Richie. I wonder if something happens later on?

Faith with the awkward timing on Richie and Alex's chat hahaha.

Kiera isn't funny anymore. She's too much now.

Yes Eliza, sing for us! I love it! laugh out loud

Nikki's facial expression to Eliza singing again was hilarious!

That plank off was weird.

Look! It's Rachael(Regina George) with her snarky commentary no

The red rose to Tiffany was so random. I didn't really feel like there as anything there.

The girls have gone mad! That slapping game was just weird laugh out loud

Vintea with all that swearing. please f****** relax laugh out loud  

Aww! That Janey and Richie moment was cute.

Megan definitely deserved that rose however, I thought she would've received the white one.

Idk how I feel with Alex getting the white rose...Other girls deserved it more( Olena or Megan)

Rachael is so fake. I'm so sick of her and her bitchy facial expressions.

Rose Ceremony time!

Vintea walks out(who cares?)

two girls whose names I don't remember go home.

That's it for my episode 1 recap folks!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:56 am

Great job TML.

Same thoughts about Rachael. Something off about her, imo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:22 am

Great job TML....I laugh out loud at Janey...she is hilarious.

Megan's bod & physique is striking....geez what do these girls do to get these amazing bods The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:09 am

Just watched EP 1, I love how Richie is still Richie!!!
This man is gold, whoever ends up with him would be one lucky lady!!

And I think most of the girls appear to be more likeable in motion. I don't like most of them from that pictures sleuthed during filming, they are look so tough. But most of them seem to be sweet and fun in reality, so I think Richie has a good group of girls to pick from.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Nice job [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! I enjoyed reading that!

Why does Eliza get so many PI's?

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the girls all seem very nice. They seem to give each other encouragement. How long does Kiera last? I'm sure she'll be creating more drama up until she leaves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:34 pm

This is my first season watching Bachelor Australia. What stood out for me....

The music is so intense. It's romantic, dramatic and everything in between. Almost like something you'd hear at the movies

I like the white rose dynamic. Sweet Alex can hold her own against the in your face/trouble maker Keira. It wouldn't be the Bachelor if they didn't cast a couple of crazies Eliza/Janey

Nikki - I read an interview where Richie talked about his F1. He was drawn to her personality √ He felt a special connection √ He was looking for someone who is self confident, active, and fun √ He’ll give her 100% of his attention “move heaven and earth for her”  √
Nikki checked off everything he mentioned on their first date. I can see why she may be F1

I do wonder why she wasn't more hidden. Why did production want us to see her as the first women out of the limo, the first date, the first kiss, the first one Richie approaches for a chat at the cocktail party especially since she had a single date

Alex - Strong physical chemistry at the photo shoot. Richie says he feels butterflies when he's around her. He says her child isn't a concern if they fall in love. Is he really ready to be a father figure? I'm not so sure

Olena - Richie said they got along like a house on fire. She's quietly confident. He likes the way she challenges him. He feels like she's looking into his soul with her eyes. She may have a hard time letting down the walls she's built so she won't get hurt. She's doesn't kiss on the first date. Richie is intrigued

Faith - Richie liked that she put her self out there on the group date. She took advantage of an uncomfortable situation and got noticed. Quirky and fun

Megan - Based on her edit I thought she'd go far until I read the spoilers

No dates this week...

Tiffany, Megan - Typical for the US franchise since they got roses
Rachel - seems to go far according to the spoilers
Janey, Noni, Sophie, Marja - MOT's

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Yay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] glad you are watching the Bachie AU this seaseon. I do find it more interesting for sleuthing and the love story arch vs. the US series overall so hopefully you find it the same bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:10 am

handwave [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad you joined us. I think you'll enjoy it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:29 am

tyvm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It will be so refreshing to see a true love story develop instead of all the drama from the US franchise. I don't know much about Richie but I like him way better than Jordan from NZ whose season was my first International Bachelor experience

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:Finally sitting down to watch last night's show and have just got to the end of Richie's date with Nikki.  

I had to stop and post this as I am getting such strong Art and Matilda vibes from them! Anyone else?

Lots of laughs and gaffes - the bit with the champagne popping was brilliant! Then when he tried to high five her as she tried to clink glasses with him - hilarious! That's classic Art and Matilda. Don't you think? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I really like her - she's sweet, funny, natural and unpretentious. From what I have seen so far I think she would be a great match for Richie.

Ok... off to watch the rest.

ITA about Art and Matty vibes with Richie and Nikki, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

R&N have that same giggling awkwardness about them that A&M had and yet also totally themselves with each other. I really like Nikki and will be shocked if Nikki is not F1, they just seem to have something between them that stands out.

Nikki's edit reminds me of Snez/F1 as well: first girl shown out of limo, F1 music used for both limo entrances, and Richie taking Nikki away for a chat the same week he had a SD with her (Sam W did the same with Snez). That Nikki didn't get a red or white rose first episode bodes well for her too, imo, as it takes the spotlight away from her and general audiences are thinking Alex, Megan, or Olena for F1 so it seems to be working.

Add in that Nikki's sister followed Richie on IG after filming finished and likes IG pics of Nikki and Richie makes me think Nikki may be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nikki's edit reminds me of Snez/F1 as well: first girl shown out of limo, F1 music used for both limo entrances, and Richie taking Nikki away for a chat the same week he had a SD with her (Sam W did the same with Snez). That Nikki didn't get a red or white rose first episode bodes well for her too, imo, as it takes the spotlight away from her and general audiences are thinking Alex, Megan, or Olena for F1 so it seems to be working.

Add in that Nikki's sister followed Richie on IG after filming finished and likes IG pics of Nikki and Richie makes me think Nikki may be F1.

All the above, and the slip in Nikki's recent interview about 'continuing' to look into Richie's eyes are all building a strong case for her as F1.
She seems pretty lovely, even at this early point in the show who we don't know a lot about her. Richie has been attracted to the more grounded, calmer women in the group I think. Except perhaps Alex who seems a bit more assertive and perhaps more overtly competitive.

I am sure I have missed something in the sleuthing because I don't understand why Rachael and Faith are still considered to be some of the last to leave.
Rachael has the boat date. White top, red bathers and yes it looks like her drawing the hearts in the sand, but it is on the same date. Their kiss also looks like it is inside a boat.
Then there is another image of her with Richie holding hands as they walk through a garden which looks like a different date/day.
We now know it was Olena and not Rachael in the pool.....so why else do we think Rachael is a top contender?

And what other clue have I missed that suggests Faith stays on to F3, other than the pool image which may be Bali - but may not be?
I can't see anything here at all.

I think it is clearly Alex jumping from the boat, which has been identified as most likely to be in Bali.
I'm still not completely convinced it is her in the bath. The hair style looks like hers but the colour of her hair looks like Olena.

The screenshot of Olena in the gold dress looks like another opportunity to capitalise on her modelling & catwalk skills or show off another frock, but what else does it mean? It may signify they are special dates, or more formal and distant dates?
Keira also gets the dress up date and we know there's nothing happening there.
So I can't put my finger on it, but feel there is something in this.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:12 am

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nikki's edit reminds me of Snez/F1 as well: first girl shown out of limo, F1 music used for both limo entrances, and Richie taking Nikki away for a chat the same week he had a SD with her (Sam W did the same with Snez). That Nikki didn't get a red or white rose first episode bodes well for her too, imo, as it takes the spotlight away from her and general audiences are thinking Alex, Megan, or Olena for F1 so it seems to be working.

All the above, and the slip in Nikki's recent interview about 'continuing' to look into Richie's eyes are all building a strong case for her as F1.
She seems pretty lovely, even at this early point in the show who we don't know a lot about her. Richie has been attracted to the more grounded, calmer women in the group I think. Except perhaps Alex who seems a bit more assertive and perhaps more overtly competitive.

I am sure I have missed something in the sleuthing because I don't understand why Rachael and Faith are still considered to be some of the last to leave.
Rachael has the boat date. White top, red bathers and yes it looks like her drawing the hearts in the sand, but it is on the same date. Their kiss also looks like it is inside a boat.
Then there is another image of her with Richie holding hands as they walk through a garden which looks like a different date/day.
We now know it was Olena and not Rachael in the pool.....so why else do we think Rachael is a top contender?

And what other clue have I missed that suggests Faith stays on to F3, other than the pool image which may be Bali - but may not be?
I can't see anything here at all.

I think it is clearly Alex jumping from the boat, which has been identified as most likely to be in Bali.
I'm still not completely convinced it is her in the bath. The hair style looks like hers but the colour of her hair looks like Olena.

The screenshot of Olena in the gold dress looks like another opportunity to capitalise on her modelling & catwalk skills or show off another frock, but what else does it mean? It may signify they are special dates, or more formal and distant dates?
Keira also gets the dress up date and we know there's nothing happening there.
So I can't put my finger on it, but feel there is something in this.

I agree with you. This season is a little baffling. I know the editing was different from Blake's season to Sam's season so I'm not sure if they have changed it up this season so sleuths can't easily guess. We see you trolling producers....haha. Im also a bit lost with Olena. She seemed to have come out of nowhere. Is she the one kissing him under the big bamboo fixture with all the candles.

Im also not sure about Nikki's slip up in the interview as Heather did the same thing in an interview and everyone went nuts because they thought she was F1. Not sure if the producers tell them to keep things in the present tense to give everyone the run around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha