SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:35 am

bblake wrote:From what I've seen, pretty much everyone on Twitter/Facebook seems to love Nikki and dislike Alex. I liked Alex at first but now she seems way too "on" all the time and emotional - already saying that she's falling for him, crying because he kissed Nikki, crying in the preview for tomorrow because he's not approaching her... I think he'll tire of that eventually. I can't see her going any further than F3 (and if it weren't for the S/C of her in Bali, I would've thought that she'd peaked already and wouldn't even make the F4). I doubt Richie will cop much flak for "dumping the single mum" when he eliminates her as much of the audience find her fake and over the top.

Thats if it's Alex in Bali???

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:39 am

I mean, it might just be me that feels this way. But regardless of the chemistry that Richie and Nikki share, their conversations never has much substance - I'd like to see Richie actually talk meaningfully the way he did on that single date with Olena. I mean, Nikki kind of pointed it out by saying he's always complimenting her. Feels like a cover up for deeper convo's.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 am

I find it hard to believe that in a 12 year relationship, Nikki was never told she is beautiful or taken on a date. Something's not right with that IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 am

Just Looking wrote:I find it hard to believe that in a 12 year relationship, Nikki was never told she is beautiful or taken on a date.  Something's not right with that IMO
Somethings not quite right with that I think, not sure what to think. Nor do I believe she has never been on a date. She was in a long term relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 am

Sundy wrote:
bblake wrote:From what I've seen, pretty much everyone on Twitter/Facebook seems to love Nikki and dislike Alex. I liked Alex at first but now she seems way too "on" all the time and emotional - already saying that she's falling for him, crying because he kissed Nikki, crying in the preview for tomorrow because he's not approaching her... I think he'll tire of that eventually. I can't see her going any further than F3 (and if it weren't for the S/C of her in Bali, I would've thought that she'd peaked already and wouldn't even make the F4). I doubt Richie will cop much flak for "dumping the single mum" when he eliminates her as much of the audience find her fake and over the top.

Thanks if it's Alex in Bali???

I have a theory on that I posted in the F1-F6 thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It seems i was spot on. They will make her look completely crazy by the end of it and people will be happy he dumps her even after HTD when he meets her son. The photos for Ep5 are up on ten play and not one single photo of Alex's date but plenty of Nikki's. They also have bts photos of the girls and Alex seems to be getting along with all girls quite well which seems to confirm my theory.

Can I just mention how Richie said the exactly the same thing about almost all of the women. "She's so easy and comfortable to talk to and be around". cantstopl oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:19 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I mean, it might just be me that feels this way. But regardless of the chemistry that Richie and Nikki share, their conversations never has much substance - I'd like to see Richie actually talk meaningfully the way he did on that single date with Olena. I mean, Nikki kind of pointed it out by saying he's always complimenting her. Feels like a cover up for deeper convo's.

I agree, on both dates it was a lot of compliments, awkward pauses, awkward comments, and I just don't get the impression thay they could just sit and talk for hours.
Would really love to see more of his chats with the girls to get a better gauge on it all. Like he seems to always call Rachael for a chat, but we never even get a glimpse!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 am

Emayem wrote:

I agree, on both dates it was a lot of compliments, awkward pauses, awkward comments, and I just don't get the impression thay they could just sit and talk for hours.
Would really love to see more of his chats with the girls to get a better gauge on it all. Like he seems to always call Rachael for a chat, but we never even get a glimpse!

Yes!! I don't seem them being able to hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes, that actually flows and has content. And I really do wonder what Rachael is telling him, maybe he's keeping her because she keeps him upto date with the gossip in the house.

Also, agree with everything above ^^^ Nikki's story is not adding up at all. How'd a guy keep a girl for 12 YEARS not 2, 12!!!, without ever taking her on a date or the faintest compliment. How foolish do they think we are

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

Honestly speaking, I don't see any of the girls lasting with Richie after the show... Maybe it too early to say this or maybe it isn't. I haven't seen any date that sunk me in. But it is quite obvious Richie is attracted to Olena, Alex and Nikki. Is their a deeper connection there? I'm not quite sure... I just wish the editing of this season will show us the real love story and connections being made rather than the drama
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I mean, it might just be me that feels this way. But regardless of the chemistry that Richie and Nikki share, their conversations never has much substance - I'd like to see Richie actually talk meaningfully the way he did on that single date with Olena. I mean, Nikki kind of pointed it out by saying he's always complimenting her. Feels like a cover up for deeper convo's.

This reminds me of Sam W with Snez/F1, although at this point Sam W was talking even less with Snez (he even said on SQT, "who needs words" and proceeded to just make out with Snez) so I think that it's possible that like with Sam and Snez, the deeper conversations will come later on as they did on S3 (right before HTDs). If anything, it makes me think Nikki is F1 even more and the deeper connection is being hidden (many CP chats not being shown so far this season).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:40 am

I think what Nikki is meaning is as she was in a relationship from a teenager she hasn't had that adult experience of being courted and going on adult dates. I'm sure she and her ex went out together often as a couple but that's not the same feeling as going on a date with someone new. They must have had something special to be together for so long but just grew apart and therefore Nikki finds herself in her late 20s hearing things from a man that she hasn't had exposure to in a date/infatuation type setting before. I think she is being quite genuine it just seems to be taken the wrong way
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 am

Sundy wrote:I think what Nikki is meaning is as she was in a relationship from a teenager she hasn't had that adult experience of being courted and going on adult dates. I'm sure she and her ex went out together often as a couple but that's not the same feeling as going on a date with someone new. They must have had something special to be together for so long but just grew apart and therefore Nikki finds herself in her late 20s hearing things from a man that she hasn't had exposure to in a date/infatuation type setting before. I think she is being quite genuine it just seems to be taken the wrong way

I think it's being taken the wrong way because of how she makes it sound. It would make more sense if she was to say "My relationship lacked.." instead of saying htat it was completely void of such things. That's why it doesn't make sense at all!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:43 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Emayem wrote:

Yes!! I don't seem them being able to hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes, that actually flows and has content. And I really do wonder what Rachael is telling him, maybe he's keeping her because she keeps him upto date with the gossip in the house.

Also, agree with everything above ^^^ Nikki's story is not adding up at all. How'd a guy keep a girl for 12 YEARS not 2, 12!!!, without ever taking her on a date or the faintest compliment. How foolish do they think we are

^^^^ this all of this. I think there is something with all the women this year. The ex has come out swinging saying he took her on an overseas trip. Thats a hell of a date if you ask me. And apparently bought her 2 engagement rings because she didn't like the first. I think she maybe a bit calculating under all of it. If you want to read the article its in the SM Media thread.

Ok all, looks like I might pop back when Olena's date comes in to play the following week, she's the only one who appears mature at the moment. The stilted editing is driving me nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha