SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like she got her upper lip caught in the vacuum.

Omg...thanks for the afternoon belly laugh.

So the ONLY reason I am warming to a Nick season is to see all the 28 year old and ovwr ladies who fell in love with him through his years with franchise and are happy to have their chance. We just might have some women who are looking to do more than sell crap on SM or further their acting/modeling careers.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:28 pm

julychild wrote:My eyes were drawn to that space between her eyebrows. Is that contouring or what? Genuinely curious, because whatever it is takes away from her beauty in that photo.
It's called a nose job.    Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:39 pm

It looks like they have ended casting for women for Nick's season.  So, the women have been chosen.  

[url=

Last edited by rosesrREd on Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Yay! Let the sleuthing begin!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Perhaps a possibility, she uploaded her audition video and post a lot about Bachelor related things.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:15 pm

I like Marley. She seems to have qualities that will be good fit with Nick from that video. Athletic, close to family, extrovert, confident, and loyal.
I am getting so excited! Let the stalking, I mean, sleuthing begin!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:23 pm

She's so cute. She has big brothers, wow and she played hockey! yes I like this gal. I wonder why the two names, Bigelow and McMillian.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:23 pm

sdmom wrote:I like Marley. She seems to have qualities that will be good fit with Nick from that video. Athletic, close to family, extrovert, confident, and loyal.
I am getting so excited! Let the stalking, I mean, sleuthing begin!

The fact she plays hockey is something I am sure Nick would like.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's so cute. She has big brothers, wow and she played hockey! yes I like this gal. I wonder why the two names, Bigelow and McMillian.

Good catch.  She is a radio host, so maybe one is her radio persona?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She's so cute. She has big brothers, wow and she played hockey! yes I like this gal. I wonder why the two names, Bigelow and McMillian.

Good catch.  She is a radio host, so maybe one is her radio persona?

? birth dad, stepdad?
?mom's maiden name is her middle name?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like she got her upper lip caught in the vacuum.
Just no.  I'm tired of the duck lips, the hair extensions, the Groucho brows and the reality show relatives.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:22 pm

Haha, I agree. But alas The Bachelor casts a lot of women like that a la Michelle Money, Rozlyn, Ashley I. Amanda, etc.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc