SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

california90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Yeah I agree it looks like a joke.
Is there a minimum age for contestants? Since alcohol is offered on the show I would guess 21?

I would guess minimum age is 21 although I dont know how old McKenzie from Farmer Chris's season was. I remember her being reaaaallly young.

i concur that. The minimum age is 21. IIRC McKenzie was 22 or 23 when she was on the show. The funniest thing is..from the look of twitter...there are many high school girls throwing out rants for not being able to joining Nick season Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 . Guess there is no "too old" to be a Bachelor giggling .One of the Double Bachelors on early seasons, Byron Velvick, was 40..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:52 pm

And his co-bachelor was 41. One of my favorite seasons.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 am

I remember all of the women on Byron's season were older and mostly in their 30's.  Of course, I didn't appreciate it at the time, because I was like 21/22 then.  How times change laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:14 am

kimberlyg wrote:I remember all of the women on Byron's season were older and mostly in their 30's.  Of course, I didn't appreciate it at the time, because I was like 21/22 then.  How times change laugh out loud.

hmmm that means..you are in the right age bracket to apply for Nick season :yes: . Definitely hoping you and/or your sister would make the final cast so that you could share us valuable "insider info" afterwards Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giggling

i 'suspect' Nick's contenders will be in the same age pool as the Farmer's, but with far more diversity. Just a hunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:24 pm

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Hey she's in Niagara Falls Oh Canada eh? Dinner theatre and Niagara On the Lake, famous wineries and ice wines! laugh out loud Figures another wacky Canadian. Honest, we are not all like that.

Twitter
@louisaokeane

She's actually quite pretty. Ok I see she is part of the oh Canada eh? Dinner theatre production team. It's a fun night, have dinner, home made style, with an onstage show.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Inquistr isn't reliable. But it's based on a Tweet from her Mom.
Ashley Zarlin, I think she's around 32. Mom is real housewive of OC Lauri Peterson. I could see them casting her, because of her mom being famous. Owns Cheeky Minx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Looks like she got her upper lip caught in the vacuum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:54 pm

or sucking on bottles, isn't that what one of the Kardashian's did? It looks gross They all end up with a permanent duck face beak. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:21 pm

My eyes were drawn to that space between her eyebrows. Is that contouring or what? Genuinely curious, because whatever it is takes away from her beauty in that photo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:12 pm

That whole ridiculous eyebrow and lip look remind me of those waif, big eyed girls of the 60's and 70's for inexpensive art work and dolls. source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Yeah she's obviously an attractive woman but the lips and eyebrows are ridiculous. With that said I hope she is cast on the show since she's 32.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc