SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Annaliese has a few videos up on YouTube.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Does anyone know if Nick is partial to brunettes or blondes?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Max64 wrote:Does anyone know if Nick is partial to brunettes or blondes?  

In an interview his childhood friend said Nick has dated both.
I think as viewers we risk getting locked into the few dating situations we have seen Nick in on tv. At 36, they represent some of his dating over a 3 year period leaving at least 15 years unknown Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:56 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Here is a strong one, someone wished her good luck on Twitter last week, but I can no longer see the tweet. Her name is Annaliese Puccini, and she will be 32 next month. From what I've been able to gather, she used to live in LA and did some acting or whatever, she moved to France for a couple of months, and moved back home to SF last year. She runs an event planning business (apuccinievents), perhaps with her mom, I'm not sure. She also paints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Accounts:

I like this photo with her mom and grandma: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Judging by the number of Bachelornation people she follows on IG, she is something of a fangirl. If she makes her account private or stop posting on IG by next week, I guess we'll know she made it through the door.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is a natural brunette?
Amazing how her look changes with hair color.  I find her sultry with dark hair.

wow what a beauty Smiley
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:48 pm

I am behind due to being involved in other sleuthing on the board. I was going to create threads for all the potential contestants so it would be easier to sleuth each one, but I don't think they've all been brought over to the NO Discussion thread.

Please feel free to post here, who needs a thread, and post the link as to what page their info is on. TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Anyone want to sleuth and/or ask what the cousin's name is?   Hugesmile

X-Man @BREAKINGNEWS_LA
@StringerLA @LeeWayneRyder Just got the news that my cousin is going to be on the next NEW Bachelor Show. Amazing congrats to her
8/23/16, 1:57 AM
Source

ETA:  Maybe they were setting up or something, can't imagine they were really filming on 9/11, seems too early unless it was just b roll footage of the mansion and Nick intro stuff.  Wasn't there a post around that time about seeing them setting up the mansion and moving trucks or something?  This girl obviously doesn't like Nick, but putting her tweet here so we can check later to see if she mentions anything else about filming going on.  

Victoria Thorsen @v_thorsen
The Bachelor is filming the 1st episode rn & they left the gate open for the limos. I would've crashed their party for Luke, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (slightly edited from her version laugh out loud) Nick
9/11/16, 11:08 PM
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 pm

I thought Survivor winner Michele Fitzgerald was suppose to be on this season? Anyway, she obviously not if they are filming this weekend. She is scheduled to appear on the award winning RHAP podcast this Thurs nite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:42 pm

RS says he is posting a few women on his site tomorrow. Says the ages of 6 of the 11 he knows are 25, 23, 24, 24, 23, 25--- GREATTTTTT no
I just don't see what Nick will have in common with 23, 24, 25 year olds...most that age aren't that mature imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm

I know. So glad I didn't sign up for this season. Apparently us late 20's ladies are too over the hill for a nearly 40-year-old man. Hopefully the next Bachelor is a senior citizen and I may have a chance. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. So glad I didn't sign up for this season. Apparently us late 20's ladies are too over the hill for a nearly 40-year-old man. Hopefully the next Bachelor is a senior citizen and I may have a chance. cheeky

(if he's single and ready to mingle) Brad 3.0 ?? cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Brad is far too young! What's Byron up to these days? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:RS says he is posting a few women on his site tomorrow. Says the ages of 6 of the 11 he knows are 25, 23, 24, 24, 23, 25--- GREATTTTTT no
I just don't see what Nick will have in common with 23, 24, 25 year olds...most that age aren't that mature imo.

Agree, most aren't especially those who go on the show.
I know a few 25-26 yr olds that are solid but from previous seasons they either aren't the type to apply or just aren't cast. In fact, I know several mid-20 women who are married so it's baffling why the girls on the show are often such airheads no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc