SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Sounds right. Girls that are aged 23-25, who were still college when Nick's reality tv journey started, are right up this "man's" alley imo. I'm counting on tptb to give me the sleaziest season ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Wasn't RS hyping this as one of the most attractive casts ever? Kristina is beautiful (and probably his exact type - I bet she goes far), but the other three are very average, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 pm

bblake wrote:Wasn't RS hyping this as one of the most attractive casts ever? Kristina is beautiful (and probably his exact type - I bet she goes far), but the other three are very average, IMO.

Keep in mind that those are only 4 of the girls that could potentially be there on night one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

I think that Leila is the most physically stunning of the four RS released, but she's also only 23 and living in LA as an aspiring singer/model so I feel like she is less likely to want to settle down and more likely to just want the recognition that comes with being on this show. Kristina is very pretty too in a more natural way and has a normal job (dental hygienist),but she too seems far too young at 24. I sure hope the other 14+ women that RS isn't aware of yet are more mature. Not counting on it though. But it only takes one gem to catch Nick's eye.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Yea I'm betting there will only be a few over 30 as always, maybe like 5 if we are lucky. It's laughable. And they prob won't last long. Even a 31-32 year old is still considered "dating younger" for Nick at 36. Why is he too good to date his own age.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:09 pm

I agree some older women would be nice but this is the Bachelor - not the demographic they are looking for. Also I don't think just because this group is super young means there is no shot he won't find someone to actually connect with.

My dad was 35 when he met my mom who was 25, they have now been happily married for 29 years.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Okay so this is about as judgemental as I can get but did casting get a lot of gorgeous, thin, thirty year old women with interesting personalities applying to be humiliated on TV for the chance to date Nick? I am super excited for his season but I for one do not think that they did receive many applications from those kinds of contestants. Hope they prove me wrong.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:19 pm

I actually do think they receive more applications from 30+ year old women, but they just choose to go with the age range that they usually do. Thousands and thousands of women apply for this show. I just don't think it's a coincidence that they usually have girls in the 25 ish range. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:32 pm

I think both Kristina and Leila are really beautiful. Leila looks like she's had some work done to her lips though. Lacey looks like Lacy (from Marcus and Lacy.) Elizabeth looks like every other blonde that walks down the street.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:37 pm

My pre judgment of them are that I'm not really impressed. Kristina imo is by far the cutest and prob fits with Nicks "type" if you go by this show--petite, pretty brunette--and if you can tell anything about personality by her pics I would say she seems bubbly/outgoing. So yea if I could guess, she will go far if she isn't a crazy.

The other 3 I think are super average if not trashy looking. JMO. Surprised they even made it on the show-if they indeed make the final cut.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm

I think Leila is really pretty & Kristina has a cute girl next door look. The other two girls are attractive, too, but not my cup of tea. I'm kind of low key vibing Leila as a contestant - I checked out her YT channel and she has a pretty singing voice, too. Go Leila! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:56 pm

Yeah I find Kristina the most attractive of the bunch. Lacey and Elizabeth are boring and generic looking to me. Not really into Leila either but she at least has an interesting look. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc