SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:23 pm

casjacknick wrote:Poor girl probably thought the bachelor would be Luke or Chase. I wonder if her relationship with Jade gets her paradise?

I hope she thought the Bachelor would be someone else. Embarrassing to chase after Nick who never called you again after a 1 night stand. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But from a producer stand point, it makes sense why they would want her on the show, it's an interesting storyline, causes drama probably etc.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

913 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:24 pm

I don't exactly feel sorry for her, or any of the girls who wanted the Bachelor to be Luke or Chase, since it's not like they didn't know it was going to be Nick. He was announced nearly a month before filming started, so they had more than enough time to drop out of the cast if they didn't want it to be him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 pm

bblake wrote:I don't exactly feel sorry for her, or any of the girls who wanted the Bachelor to be Luke or Chase, since it's not like they didn't know it was going to be Nick. He was announced nearly a month before filming started, so they had more than enough time to drop out of the cast if they didn't want it to be him.

IA especially if you had sex with the guy on a one night stand and he never called you again. They all had plenty of time to back out. There have been contestants in the past that backed out as late as the night before flying out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Very true, I don't see why she would do the show when she found out it was Nick. RS says the same thing, but that there was prob producer prodding. I'm betting she did it because producers pushed for it, because they wanted the storyline, and just to be on the show and maybe get to meet someone down the line like on BIP etc. Jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Posts copied to Elizabeth's thread before we go way off topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Oh boy Nicky already bringing the drama before the show airs... Yeah I agree that her being on the show is a producer's dream just for the storyline and drama.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:24 pm

RealitySteve @realitysteve 16m wrote:(SPOILER): Ok fine, I'll tell you who Nick's date today is. Her name is Rachel Lindsay and she's a 31 yr old lawyer from Dallas.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's her LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lindsayrachel
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7924941

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 pm

I'm glad Nick is keeping around some older girls! Danielle M. Jasmine, and now Rachel. The girl on the Life&Style Mag cover looks older to me too. Yay!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Yay, another age appropriate one. I can see Nick being into her, since he fell for one (then) lawyer already.

I also find it somewhat offensive that all WOC are deemed as MOT girls before we've even seen the interact with the lead. I don't doubt that there have been Bachelors who have no real interest in dating a WOC, but that doesn't mean it automatically applies to every single lead. Nick's still got a dozen girls left so it's hardly surprising there's some diversity there and I really hope RS isn't implying otherwise.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:50 pm

I think numbers F15-3 (possibly 4) are MOT cast.
I don't care if they are polka dot, striped or plaid. If they are blonde, brunette or bald. So it does not matter one hoot to me, if they are 7'2 or 2'7. To me it has nothing to do with appearance, and everything to do with the fact that over seasons it has been reported repetitively that the main has an idea who his/her F1-3 are the first night. If this remains true, then the lead no matter who he or she is probably cares very little who make up the F15-4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:06 pm

What does MOT stand for?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc