SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Babyblue_85 Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:16 am

Fifty wrote:
happygolucky wrote:As stated before, I see Olena as F1 and Nikki as F2 and Rachael F3 ... and Nikki will be the heartbroken one ... so if there's anyone I would slightly feel sorry for is her, because of all the things she needs to read on her expense now, backing her up as a winner.
Look ... if she is, great for her ... I just don't see it in Richie's BL, eyes contact, physical approach, behaviour ...

At this stage we are all speculating unless someone is willing to track down that photographer.  I'm just unsure about SM this year as it doesn't seem consistent as to why Nikki is still in lockdown when Snez wasn't. It kind of doesn't make sense.  I think Nikki is a lovely person and her caring nature will shine through this coming ep when she comforts Alex. I'll just be a bit disappointed they didn't hide it a bit more for everyone considering how they were banging on about being papped. Oh and also Dave Bilsborrow I'm looking at you big mouth, he needs to keep his trap shut for the sake of the general public.  Either way as Alex has explained in an interview, she has made close friendships with Olena, Nikki and Megan and she says they will be life long friendships so I think the girls will be ok.  Hey maybe Richie does a Womack and doesn't pick anyone, no idea who knows.  I am at this stage trying to eliminate as many S/C as these girls seem to have a plethora of them still to go, and basing it on things like music used in previous seasons.  It doesn't mean I'm right, by all means as I have said before I have flip flopped more than a presidential candidate this season because I have a tendency to overanalyse, but Im trying to find something that is concrete and I can't find anymore S/C for Nikki after the Barn kiss  which makes me think she is F4, again I could be wrong.

IMO Richie doesn't choose anyone....after this article I read at Daily Mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I still think might be into Megan, but I also don't believe Daily Mail especially with her being photographed with a different guy and also her comments I have read in various interviews. duh[/quote]

Babyblue_85

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:46 am

peggy0221 wrote:AAL, different from you last season, I actually saw a love story between Sam and Snez, but was blinded by my love for Heather.  I saw a love story between Nikki and Richie, but I worry that I'm once again blinded by my personal preference towards the girls, so I don't know how this time I really saw it, or not. laugh out loud
One can see multiple love stories for sure and even at the same time, it's how the show is and how one connects with a contestant, imo. Even though Heather was my favorite I didn't think she was F1 and I saw Snez as F1 but I saw more of a lust story than a love story but was and am happy for them that it worked out for them and that others saw a love story with them as it is always wonderful to see that with the F1 and lead.

With Nikki I see an F1 edit and the potential for a love story even though I like the other girls too and wish they got more screentime (Faith especially). If Nikki is not F1 that doesn't mean a love story can't be seen. Not all love stories end with happily ever after or being F1. Some of the greatest and most popular love stories end in heartbreak (Romeo and Juliet is a very well known and old love story that didn't end happily) so I don't see the lovestory being a waste or not a lovestory just because may not end up with one's favorite winning/F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:54 am

Sundy wrote:Completely agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regarding the love story between Sam and Heather. I never really saw the Snez and Sam love story. That said, it's worked and in the light of day I believe he made the right decision for him and his lifestyle. The Bachie bubble clearly clouds your view sometimes. I too now sleuth to find the F1 and bachette in the edit. It's hard to deny the edit and as they say 'screencaps don't lie'. At this point there is too much pointing towards Nikki. I think we will see the emergence of the two most likely tonight , Nikki and Rachael and the others will play a part in this narrative but we will start to be exposed to their insecurities. Happy to be proven wrong but this is my honest opinion
I am with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on last season and this season and saw the same things then and see the same thing with Nikki being possible F1 based on edit.

Regarding the bold: you are spot on that s/caps don't lie. S/caps are definitely the main evidence to determine who is potentially in F4 and possible F1. Hopefully we will get a few more s/caps soon to help whittle down who is in F4 and gets HTDs and then who possible is all in F3. I think the editors have done a good job making sleuthing difficult based on s/caps so they definitely are keeping things in suspense a bit and lots still to figure out yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:19 am

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote:laugh out loud thanks fifty, I just watched, so good to see some behind the scene, even just a teeny peak! Does she say 'no sh!t' when he pulls out the rose???? too funny Hugesmile

@H.E.A.T.H.E.R I think she says "you shouldn't have, yes you should". It was a teeny bit cute. Well whatever happens at least we had a great date to remember.

Anyway so I'm out for the rest of the season as I'm going to be a regular arm chair viewer. As my policeman friends keep telling me, "if something doesn't look right, feel right, sound right, it ain't right." and nothing seems right this season so in order to keep my sanity in check i'm out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm still team Olena but whatever happens I'm hoping her career and love life soars. Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sending an extra hug to you for New York city because god damn I miss that place. I'll pop back at the end of the season to say hi. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:00 am

Regarding Sam & Snez .. and Sam & Heather ... I saw a love-story between both, but until I had my hopes up for Heather I believed the story with her was more real, profound, with some great mental and emotional connection, I could see why they would fit so perfectly together ... and when that doubt was gone, when I realized it's not her ... I could understand that it was my wishful thinking ... and he actually went for someone who he really had a great connection with, even if we weren't shown their conversations of compatibility, but the chemistry was always there with Snez. It was so natural between them, while Heather continued to be insecure about herself around Sam ... and that should be a warning sign that he wasn't right for her either ... so that's why I say that Nikki's shyness, insecurity I see when she's with Richie ... is telling me he isn't right for her (no matter how good it looks now) and the chemistry, that natural ease I see him having with Olena is steering me towards her being F1.

When I look back to all the different seasons, all the leads always chose their F1 whom they had that natural ease and chemistry (physical attraction) with. That spark that was difficult to define (and usually was never explained as far as how greatly compatible they could be, thus they often broke up) and so most just preferred to call it "my best friend". Someone they could be themselves with.

From last Bette, Jojo's season, there was such a "ring the bell" moment, when talking to her parents she was kinda "defending" her F1, despite saying all the perfect things about her F2. She said something along the lines ... if I chose Jordan (F1) and something went wrong I would always wonder what if I chose Robby (F2) ... and if I chose Robby I would always wonder what if my life was meant with Jordan (sorry for wrong IF clauses)
See the difference? ... in her F1 scenario, the only doubt was coming out of the fear "what if something goes wrong?" ... with F2 scenario she would always doubt no matter what, because her heart was not in-there.
One similar situation happened during Chris Soules' season, but he chose his F1, because of the stability, possibility of her moving to his town, definite answer of marriage (IMO)... someone who was basically saying to him "nothing will go wrong" ...
and the reality is different ... things often "go wrong", and nobody can guarantee you it won't ... but if you are with the right person, you make it through those times.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:03 am

happygolucky wrote:Regarding Sam & Snez .. and Sam & Heather ... I saw a love-story between both, but until I had my hopes up for Heather I believed the story with her was more real, profound, with some great mental and emotional connection, I could see why they would fit so perfectly together ... and when that doubt was gone, when I realized it's not her ... I could understand that it was my wishful thinking ... and he actually went for someone who he really had a great connection with, even if we weren't shown their conversations of compatibility, but the chemistry was always there with Snez. It was so natural between them, while Heather continued to be insecure about herself around Sam ... and that should be a warning sign that he wasn't right for her either ... so that's why I say that Nikki's shyness, insecurity I see when she's with Richie ... is telling me he isn't right for her (no matter how good it looks now) and the chemistry, that natural ease I see him having with Olena is steering me towards her being F1.

When I look back to all the different seasons, all the leads always chose their F1 whom they had that natural ease and chemistry (physical attraction) with. That spark that was difficult to define (and usually was never explained as far as how greatly compatible they could be, thus they often broke up) and so most just preferred to call it "my best friend". Someone they could be themselves with.

From last Bette, Jojo's season, there was such a "ring the bell" moment, when talking to her parents she was kinda "defending" her F1, despite saying all the perfect things about her F2. She said something along the lines ... if I chose Jordan (F1) and something went wrong I would always wonder what if I chose Robby (F2) ... and if I chose Robby I would always wonder what if my life was meant with Jordan (sorry for wrong IF clauses)
See the difference? ... in her F1 scenario, the only doubt was coming out of the fear "what if something goes wrong?" ... with F2 scenario she would always doubt no matter what, because her heart was not in-there.
One similar situation happened during Chris Soules' season, but he chose his F1, because of the stability, possibility of her moving to his town, definite answer of marriage (IMO)... someone who was basically saying to him "nothing will go wrong" ...
and the reality is different ... things often "go wrong", and nobody can guarantee you it won't ... but if you are with the right person, you make it through those times.

Well said, I really like this and have to say, I agree 100%.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 am

I have just finished watching all the episodes and I think Nikki is F1. Reasons being;
1)they both come from WA and seem to have common friends.

2)Richie and his sister are friends with Nikki's sister and even if they have never met, there is that familiarity.

3)the fact that they are showing Richie pulling her away all the time even if they don't show the conversations. They are also giving her the best edit because they want people to like her and see the "connection" she has with him. I see them giving her the Sasha edit....so in your face you see the connection but there is still some doubt because it's too obvious yet she will be the F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The above pic sums up my F4 first row from left to right. F1-Nikki, F2-Olena, F3-Alex, F4-Rachael
All JMO.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:03 am

ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your post and also see the F4 the same.

It makes sense for them to have a similar edit to Sash/Sam given Richie is the only other contestant to become lead and thus have a "second chance at love" theme like Sam did. Like you posted, making it too obvious is what they did with Sam's season.

I think if Nikki is F1 then it will get even more obvious with the edit that she is F1 especially since production is now US Bach produced and it seems the US shows go with the obvious edit all the time these past few years.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your post and also see the F4 the same.

It makes sense for them to have a similar edit to Sash/Sam given Richie is the only other contestant to become lead and thus have a "second chance at love" theme like Sam did. Like you posted, making it too obvious is what they did with Sam's season.

I think if Nikki is F1 then it will get even more obvious with the edit that she is F1 especially since production is now US Bach produced and it seems the US shows go with the obvious edit all the time these past few years.

IA. Because we watched them get heartbroken, now we can watch them find love.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:05 am

I absolutely love Nikki
She really does seem like such a gentle and beautiful person, Olena is lovely too though

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm

MissB wrote:I have just finished watching all the episodes and I think Nikki is F1. Reasons being;
1)they both come from WA and seem to have common friends.

2)Richie and his sister are friends with Nikki's sister and even if they have never met, there is that familiarity.

3)the fact that they are showing Richie pulling her away all the time even if they don't show the conversations. They are also giving her the best edit because they want people to like her and see the "connection" she has with him. I see them giving her the Sasha edit....so in your face you see the connection but there is still some doubt because it's too obvious yet she will be the F1.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The above pic sums up my F4 first row from left to right. F1-Nikki, F2-Olena, F3-Alex, F4-Rachael
All JMO.

If 2 is correct, then Nikki is F2 IMO. Richie would keep her on to the end so she gets the opportunity to be the next bach.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your post and also see the F4 the same.

The US edit is not obvious. because it is spoiled by RS, from the beginning we find the connection because we are all looking specifically for it.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 65 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 39 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC