SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:22 pm

I am ready for that too, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613

Hopefully, whomever is Richie's F1 they are in love and really happy. That's what I hope for most regardless of who she is Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mirzam Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:Does anyone think that perhaps there might be a subtle nudge for Nikki to be bachelorette? I have a weird gut feeling about her in stark contrast to Alex. They both talk about the same feelings but act them out differently. Nikki is obviously getting a good edit and Alex is strange although it is clear that Richie is into her.

A big fat YES! The published photos of unseen moments between Nikki and Richie together to me point to Nikki being considered for the B'ette and her high presence on SM indicates (IMO) she is actively pursuing the possibility. This gives me further reason to believe Olena is f1.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:28 pm

At this stage, IMO, I can see Richie with this F5

Rachel, Faith, Nikki, Olena and Alex. The show hasn't shown that there is a wide margin as to who he favors

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all are amazing with how you are sleuthing for the F1....should be interesting how it all pans out.

After seeing that promo for this season again, I am ready for Richie babes to break it down on the dance floor with his main girl like he did during Sam F's season. Richie is such a fun dude IMO and I wish the producers had allowed this to show more with some of his main girls...we are on the home stretch now so I expect Richie to let loose and go all gaga on his final girl Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 1710264613

Didn't they have on dance date where Keira won a SQT?
I remember Olena was on that date.
Might not mean anything but i thought i should bring that up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:At this stage, IMO, I can see Richie with this F5

Rachel, Faith, Nikki, Olena and Alex.

It will be interesting if F5 are Nikki, Olena, Alex, Rachael, and Faith since they were speculated/sleuthed to be in the F5 back in April and a month before filming ended.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow you never fail to surprise me with your sleuthing skills. I just love to read your comments cause they are giving me hope. So thank you once again for sharing. And please keep on going.
What I wanted you to tell is that Olena`s HTD is going to be a huge clue if she is F1 or not. Because of her parents. Ukrainian or Russian parents are something. They are old fashioned in their thinking and going by Olena`s interview that they were against the idea of her being a contestant on the Bachelor and their fear that she gets her heart broken on television, I can see them and especially her father pushing Richie very hard to let her go before the finale if he knows for sure that she is not his F1. So if it happens like I wrote it right now and Olena will be in the finale then I can tell it´s like a 100% give away that she is F1. Just my IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great work with the promos and the songs. Very interesting!

Judging by the pics Olena is beaming she seems very happy. Nikki in comparison not so much. I checked some new pics of Nikki on her sisters brand instagram and she smiles there but not with her eyes they are not so happy.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Fifty wrote:snipped
3. Ok last one and this was a nugget.  Ozboardies posted a couple of pics of Richie in their board shorts. One with Rich with a bunch of models the other was a pic of Rich covering Olena with a towel on their first date. What's the big deal you might say? Well seeing Rich has been quiet on SM I found it extraordinary that the one pic he liked was the one of him and Olena. Now if I could paste a GIF of me falling over when I saw that I would trust me. Now this is the real nugget, he wasn't tagged with his handle, just hashtagged so he has scrolled through his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Insta and found that pic to like on 28July2016. Now considering how insecure and jealous Alex and even Nikki are, I imagine he wouldn't have done that if either of them were F1.
Regarding the bolded: this is incorrect.
1) Richie's handle/username was tagged in the pic.
2) Richie follows Ozboardies and has followed them for over a year so he would not need to scroll through hashtags to see his name and like the pic since it would show up for him since he follows them on his IG (he doesn't follow that many accounts).

To provide some info regarding Ozboardies and Richie:
1) Richie is affiliated with Ozboardies and he's the current face for their company (he is in their profile photo) on their IG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2) Richie modeled for them last year as their main model and gets freebies/sponsorships by them and he was wearing Ozboardies in the pic he was tagged in with Olena and him wearing their Ozboardies on that date and named the shorts he was wearing (first episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so it is promotion.

Now... it could be Richie liked it just because he is affiliated with Ozboardies, follows them, wore their shorts on the show and they tagged him and that is it. It could also possibly be a clue for Olena.

Not sure if it is a clue though since Richie has liked other SM (on Twitter) that is related to Nikki - the article written by Sasha who says that Nikki is F1 and posted a pic in the article Richie kissing Nikki (and compared it to that of Sash kissing Sam).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Personally, I don't think liking Instagram photos are clues to who is the chosen one and are more likely, as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says, promotional obligations, if they do like something not associated with any product they are endorsing, then I would not assume they are not giving anything away by doing it. Except if they make a huge boo boo like Kaitlyn did with snapchat, but that is all-together a different kettle of fish.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:09 pm

From strictly an experience point of view, Richie is a bit unexperienced - just look at how he was with Sam and unsure about making a move on her. Sure he had a long term relationship but he isn't one to date just to get out of the house and get some action. If you look at which girls have a similar background with relationships, you have Nikki who had one long term relationship and Olena who hasn't ever been in love before and presumably both aren't into the hook-up scene. Then there is Alex who is more experienced than Richie - perhaps that is why he is intrigued by her. Rachel, by her own admission, hasn't dated in a few years - don't know what her story is in the whole relationship scheme. So my guess is on Nikki or Olena as I think either would fit Richie's style and background in relationships.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Nikki liking pics that have Olena and Richie on IG: IMO, if Nikki is F1 then it won't surprise me that she likes a pic like that to show her support. After all, she showed her support to Alex on the show when Alex was crying about what Rachael had told her (that Nikki was "the one" for Richie). To me it just seems like part of Nikki's character to like and support the other girls, especially if she is F1.

From sleuthing and following SM activity 3+ months ago along with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what struck me was that after filming ended (after June 1), Nikki's sister started following Richie on IG and liking posts about Richie and Nikki once they were posted and how similar this was to S3 when Snez's sister started following Sam W on IG and liking posts of Sam and Snez. It's possible that Nikki's sister started following Richie right after filming ended because of any random reason but I do think there are similarities to Snez's sister.

I still think F2 are Nikki and Olena (with Nikki as F1) but definitely don't know for sure and will keep sleuthing to try put all the pieces together. Currently I am making a list of things that could potentially make either one F1 but will focus more on that when F4 Hometown dates occur and more s/caps are available.  

On the contrary, Nikki liking pictures of Olena and Richie sound more like gloating. the other woman should be hurting and I got the man. Rubbing it in imo. Also Nikki's sister is supposed to KNOW Richie so I feel it is normal for her to like pictures of Nikki and Richie. IMO it's like saying though my sister won/did not win(most likely), I still like your pictures with her. no hard feelings etc.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:I've never gotten the reason for the social media lockdown for the F1 or top F4. It becomes a giveaway after a while IMO.
Nikki and Alex are still not accepting followers and I'm wondering if that is for another reason other than being F1. Nikki is liking pics. To date everyone is including Richie but not Alex.

Ah!!  plotting   only Alex is on lockdown. It must mean Alex is F1.  

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Living wrote:
Idlemess wrote:I've never gotten the reason for the social media lockdown for the F1 or top F4. It becomes a giveaway after a while IMO.
Nikki and Alex are still not accepting followers and I'm wondering if that is for another reason other than being F1. Nikki is liking pics. To date everyone is including Richie but not Alex.

only Alex is on lockdown.  From the sleuthing it must mean Alex is F1.  

Just for clarification about SM activity:

- Alex has commented and liked IG pics before the season aired and has still done so recently.
- All the girls have liked pics and have been active on SM.
- Only Nikki and Alex have not accepted IG follows yet out of F7.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC