SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Living wrote:snipped   Also Nikki's sister is supposed to KNOW Richie so I feel it is normal for her to like pictures of Nikki and Richie.   

Just for clarification: it seems there may be some misunderstanding about Nikki and her sister regarding Richie.

- Nikki's sister does not know Richie and nor does Nikki.
- Nikki is acquaintances with a girl who is friends with Richie's sister (so not directly friends with his sister, just an acquaintance of a friend of his sister)
- Nikki's sister never followed Richie until after the FRC happened June 1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:48 pm

I actually think, with the final 6-7 this time round they are really friendly towards each other (though there does seem some trepidation with Alex). I think it's lovely that they are all having fun with this and seem close. there seems to be a lightheartedness about this season which means that more often than not the girls are having fun and this seems to have moved across into the real world. I think them knowing of Richie from the Bachelorette they seem to be keen just to get as much time with him as they can and what will be will be. Who wouldn't want Richie to be happy after watching him last year.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Sundy wrote:I actually think, with the final 6-7 this time round they are really friendly towards each other (though there does seem some trepidation with Alex). I think it's lovely that they are all having fun with this and seem close.  there seems to be a lightheartedness about this season which means that more often than not the girls are having fun and this seems to have moved across into the real world. I think them knowing of Richie from the Bachelorette they seem to be keen just to get as much time with him as they can and what will be will be. Who wouldn't want Richie to be happy after watching him last year.
 Good Post I agree Having followed their SM with you Sundy for the past 3+ months (time flies!) they all seem to get along very well post-filming and supportive of one another. It's great to see and a testament to the girls themselves yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 am

Posting here since it is about Olena and Steph and for sleuthing if Olena is possibly F1, I don't think these pics indicate F1 to me. Quite the opposite, imo. It also seems to add up with some things I sleuthed about her in the last 3 months... More than that I think she would be lying low if she is F1... question

Olena and Steph going out Sunday night in Sydney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another thing that has been niggling in my mind is Olena being a smoker and in an earlier interview Richie was asked about deal breakers and he talked about smoking and he didn't seem very keen on it. Makes me wonder if he realized Olena is a smoker on the show? I don't think Richie would have even answered the question the way he did if he had chosen someone who smokes, imo. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:05 am

Is Olena shown coming out of the corner store in that DM pic buying cigarettes again?

I think Faith has been pretty low key, is that correct?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:40 pm

IMO, this time around the couple might not have as many "safe-house" visits (as SamFro explained on her show) and Olena spending some "fun" time like this "girls' night" doesn't exclude her from possibility of being F1, since Sasha was going out with the guys (F4, F5) during the show too.
As for SM, I tend to not give it too much credit, since the pattern can change from season to season. If I believed the official SM Bach AU page, then I would call Olena as the F1 right away, but for now it's just my opinion considering the "chemistry" I've seen and not the compatibility that is unknown to me.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:12 pm

mercieme wrote:Is Olena shown coming out of the corner store in that DM pic buying cigarettes again?

I think Faith has been pretty low key, is that correct?

Faith could surprise us. Olena or Faith as F1 imo.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconut Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:21 am

HELLO Everyone.

Coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconut Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:30 am

100% right on point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...i have been reading all your points and comments from the start of bachie richie season quite interesting..As i do know who won ...but will leave it to all to figure it out..quite interesting episode coming up..have fun guys.

Coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:53 am

Coconut wrote:100% right on point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...i have been reading all your points and comments from the start of bachie richie season quite interesting..As i do know who won ...but will leave it to all to figure it out..quite interesting episode coming up..have fun guys.

cheerleader Hi Coconut! Love the name handwave that's a big teaser ! How do you know? Can u give me a little clue who u think f1 is Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:56 am

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!

My money is on Olena, going by the fact that Coconut seems to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 am

Coconut wrote:100% right on point there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...i have been reading all your points and comments from the start of bachie richie season quite interesting..As i do know who won ...but will leave it to all to figure it out..quite interesting episode coming up..have fun guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hey there!!

OMG you can't leave us hanging after dropping a bomb like that. How do you know??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC