SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:30 am

Onto Nikki (last but not least)

-VO:He's the type of man that I could see myself falling in love with
s/cap group date with Faith and Raechel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

s/cap tough mudder

-VO: I want all of you
s/cap richie and Nikki in the old car

- VO: Emotion charged ...(journey) said by narrator
s/cap Nikki at a CP

-VO: I don't wanna get hurt
s/cap Nikki crying

-VO: He's saying things that no ones ever said to me before
s/cap Nikki and Richie talking

-VO: He's making me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet
Kissing at their second date

That's it for confirmed caps.
I must add that during the troubled segment, we had 5 shots of Nikki.
And there was a VO saying "where hearts are laid bare" followed by Nikki's shot first.

In general, positive with the word hurt used once, troubled segment shots and not that much screen caps with Richie alone (don't know if the lack of s/caps is a bad thing though).

Everything not seen or heard in the video is my own opinion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great work. I never pay attention to promos but whatever message they were trying to send I got a sense of it from what you posted.
It shows similar parallels and foreshadowing a few with the same outcome.

Was this the last promo?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:33 am

------
wildcards (no confirmation, can be anyone except for the caps with blond girls since it can't be Raechel)

-VO: This is beautiful
s/cap boat in Bali

-VO: I don't wanna be apart from you
s/cap walking with Richie holding a basket

-VO: I love you
s/cap unknown girl hugging Richie

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:39 am

Loulou wrote:djogbenyuie thankyou for the VO and screen shots.   IMO All sleuthing is interesting and relevant, especially for when the F1 is known as will help to see the parallels for future seasons.

True that!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconut Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:41 am

Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:41 am

Idlemess wrote:Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great work. I never pay attention to promos but whatever message they were trying to send I got a sense of it from what you posted.
It shows similar parallels and foreshadowing a few with the same outcome.

Was this the last promo?

You're welcome.
It is the preview shown at the end of the first week episodes.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:43 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:Am I the only one that thinks that Nikki is F1. I'm feeling very solitary at the moment?
No, I'm with you as well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think it's Nikki as well. The only doubt for her at the moment is that we don't have any screen caps past F4, but if we work on that, only Olena is safe as we have the shot with the Vespa. Rachael's beach walk could be HTD, and it might be Olena on the Bali boat, and not Alex. 

IMO, I see Alex going home after hometowns, whether or not Richie meets her son because meeting her family will make becoming a step dad a reality that he is not ready for. Rachael goes at F3, because I don't really know how she got this far! We don't know anything about her, and there is not much depth to their relationship. Olena and Nikki are the last 2, and I have no compelling evidence why I think Nikki, apart from the fact that she was the first girl papped, and it was before, or around when the season started, and its alleged that the paps know the F1.

My current order is the same

No [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i am with you on the RIKKI train. This may sound crazy, but i am convinced -as per edit- home girl had it in the bag the moment their date was over on episode 2 giggling . I've observed RIKKI interactions since MnG and compared it to other seasons (US, NZ, AU) t- just bc i can..and you know..bc i have no life Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 . Anyway.. I am convinced the riff over RIKKI's kiss on episode 2 was the same riff used over Sam-Snez HTD, during the QnA with Eve. Since i have always thought the Sam-Snez's pivotal moment was when Sam hypothetically finally "made up" his mind after meeting Eve, yeah...i suspect this is the way the editors would like to 'inform' us that Nikki was Richie's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pick eversince their first single date. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887

Overall, i would say they give the 'clean-edit' for Richie, Nikki and Olena individually yes . While the F3 in my book, Alex got the clingy edit for whatever reason giggling . For 'couple edit'..they give the 'clean-edit' for RIKKI as each other's perfect match...whereas for ROLENA..with the arc of 'letting the walls down' etc it served as the 'clean-edit' for her to be the next Ette. JMHOAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:45 am

thank you for the hard work.Wonderful to see all the tidbits in one place . clapping! . Wow! its crazy to reveal from the SEASON preview Nikki had no 'obstacles' on the road..unlike the other F3s, IMO. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:54 am

Loulou wrote:djogbenyuie thankyou for the VO and screen shots.   IMO All sleuthing is interesting and relevant, especially for when the F1 is known as will help to see the parallels for future seasons.

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think this season is going to be a bit of a precedent in terms of how much was cut out but then leaked either to media or on tenplay media. It certainly has been interesting.

Well done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's awesome work.

I think we are all still unsure and perplexed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] like I've said before I've flip flopped so often this season I'm starting to wonder if I should become a script writer for Donald Trump at this point. I think we are all just putting it out there and waiting for the cards to fall where they may.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:58 am

Fifty wrote:

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think this season is going to be a bit of a precedent in terms of how much was cut out but then leaked either to media or on tenplay media. It certainly has been interesting.

Well done [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's awesome work.

I think we are all still unsure and perplexed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] like I've said before I've flip flopped so often this season I'm starting to wonder if I should become a script writer for Donald Trump at this point. I think we are all just putting it out there and waiting for the cards to fall where they may.

cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 thanks for the good laugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!...

The flip flop means they did a great job then...or else...we might stop watching by episode 3 Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2498057887 (as i really think RIKKI is an item since the end of episode 2 Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 1710264613 ). All is Good in Bachie Universe yes

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks guys.
This is a unique season for sure.
A genuine, nice and handsome lead, amazing F5 ladies, 5 different love stories with 3 deep ones, a child, a hometown girl and Olena.

Unique season indeed, that deserves a unique happy outcome for all of them.
I know there will be hurt but i also hope Richie will be man enough to give the not chosen a clean and respectful closure ala Art.

From what I've seen, i believe he can be that man.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected post)
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 am

Coconut wrote:Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

About what part?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC